Fallout 3 dlc Point Lookout available on XBL

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sephiroth, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

Treasure:Get! so I was playing through the last part of broken steel AGAIN (have had torestart FO3 about 6 times) and I found some neat, easy to overlook stuff
    #1 there is a holo-tape from a woman in the station to the A.F.B. listen to it and go to the Maison Boreguard in georgetown, a raider named Lag-Bolt will spawn there, He is Lug-Nuts brother he has unique combat armor and shades, and you get a key off him, on the pool table by where he spawns is his briefcase, inside is another set of Naughty Nitewear

#2 on the A.F.B. after you leave the control tower head behind it and go west, there is a building in the corner go behind it and look around near the barrels, there is a hidden crate with about 400 flamer fuel in it

#3 keep going south past the enclave crawler and you will come across a marked building, its a treasure house, 6 missles, 3 mini-nukes, a special flamer, and a ton of ammo

#4 when inside the crawler go into the area with the deathclaws, keep to the bottom floor and be thurough, there should be a guy called the armory master, kill him to get a unique gatling laser and headpiece, disable the field behind him to get into the armory, inside a locked box (hard) is an Alien Blaster! there are 3 average locked ammo cases beneath it with alien ammo

2. LutherSloan

LutherSloan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

There's a ton of goodies on that Crawler.

In the armory there is a unique Flamer, I believe called the Slo-Burn Flamer. It's not quite as good as the Burnmaster, but it's close.

3. Sephiroth

you get the slo-burn flamer in #3 of my previous post

4. LutherSloan

OK, then I must be thinking of the other one, as there are two unique Flamers in Broken Steel for whatever reason.

5. OdoWanKenobi

OdoWanKenobi Admiral Admiral

That was one of the coolest (and creepiest parts of the game. I may have to get around to downloading this if it will take me back there. :techman:

6. TEH BABA

TEH BABA Commodore Commodore

Damn i loved this they need to get William Shatner for a dlc.

7. LutherSloan

Not impossible, since they already got Liam Neeson and Malcolm McDowell for the base game...

8. Sephiroth

upon review, you are correct, why there are two unique versions of the second most useless ranged weapon in the game (the chinese pistol being #1) is beyond me, there are still several weapons without unique variants, like the normal Assault Rifle, the Plasma Pistol, and the BB gun

9. LutherSloan

There are actually THREE, which is even worse.
    -Burnmaster
    -Rapid-Torch Flamer (Broken Steel)
    -Slo-Burn Flamer (Broken Steel)

There is a unique Assault Rifle that was coded into the game, but was removed from actually appearing. You can use the command console to get it, but I've never tried that for any of the deleted content.

10. Sephiroth

there is a unique BB gun too called Black Bart's Bane, it's a Christmas Story refrence