What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

Isn't that fun?

I am loving it.

2. Logopolis

Logopolis Commander Red Shirt

Excellent game but I prefer the settings of Human Revolution as that feels more cyber punk. Mankind Divided feels more like Half Life 2 attempting noir.

3. Gingerbread Demon

I feel the opposite. I love the atmosphere of Prague and it felt more alive to me then Detroit or Hangshai and such.

Oh and I always take the wrong train. Just to piss those cops off. Machinist scum

4. Vorpal_Blade

Vorpal_Blade Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

In addition to Minecraft I am playing a game called Duskers. It's a pretty awesome game. the graphics are very simple but it really builds on the suspense and how things can go wrong really quickly. Duskers.misfits-attic.com

5. Aldo

Aldo Admiral Admiral

I just started playing StarFox: Zero.

It's not a game I would have normally picked up, I mean I heard the complaints about the controls and wasn't sure it would be something I'd enjoy (even though I've liked the series in the past). But my girlfriend got it for me for Christmas so I finally decided to give it a go.

It's not horrible, the control set up definitely takes getting used to and I'll need to play it a bit more to get the hang of it, but it's actually kind of fun.

6. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Just finished Titanfall 2's campaign. Surprisingly good, enjoyed it muchly.

SPCTRE likes this.
  7. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just having a quick go of Expendabros, but later, back to The Witcher 3.

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I played Abzu over the weekend. Sweet game. I've also been playing Lara Croft GO.

9. Gingerbread Demon

Grrrrr that game sucks me in every time. Some of the puzzles. Lara Croft Go is good, also try Hitman Go if you like that kind of thing.

Also a game on GOG "The Marvelous Miss Take" that is fun too.

10. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I might give Hitman GO a try once I'm done with LC.

And I just checked, The Marvelous Miss Take isn't available on the PS4 which is where I do most of my gaming. I also own a PS4, an XB1 and a PS Vita, but I don't use those all that much.

11. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I started The Last Guardian. Always the problem with pets, you get them when they're small, never realising how much room they're going to take up.

12. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ I totally loved that game. :D

13. Gingerbread Demon

I don't know if Steam is on the xbox 1 but did find this

http://misstakegame.com/

If you can get steam on console you could get the game too.

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I don't think Steam is available on any of the consoles from Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo.
    Besides, the stack of games I need to play is already huge, I'm OK with not adding another one. ;)

15. Gingerbread Demon

I'll add that those spiders kept getting me in Lara Croft Go till I got the patterns down. It was quite addictive.

I am very close to the end of Far Cry 3. I am finding I have to force myself to finish this one because by the time I got to that second island the motivation just wasn't there. I just had wish that like some other games all characters were available and you could kill anyone with little to no consequence.

Hoyt seems like some kind of wannabe gangster. Sure he does a little killing but he's an annoying character and I just wanted to pop a bullet or 32 into his face, but the game won't let me.

The only semi interesting character in the game was Vaas..

Come to think of it some of the people you travel with and save are annoying too..

16. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

there was Steam integration (i.e. not a full client treatment) with a couple (two) of Valve titles on PS3, namely Portal 2 and CS:GO

and that was that

17. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I just beat Tales From Borderlands on PS3. Outside of some technical hiccups, it was great. I like Telltale games anyway, and this one was very good. The writing was great, with well written characters that I cared about and some very well done humor. I only have a little experience with the normal Borderlands games, but this game uses the world really well, and the TT art style fits well with Borderlands.

I can't decide if TfBL or The Wolf Among Us is my favorite TT game (I do have more of a connection with Fables because I really enjoy the comic), but TFBL was still really fun and an overall great game.

I've had Borderlands 2 for awhile (I got it cheap at Gamestop), and I think I might start it soon. I know its a different kind of game, but I like the world and I want more of it.

18. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Fallout 3, emulated on the Xbox One.

19. Garak

Garak Cruisin' Premium Member

Just started Battlefield 1 - it's hard but getting used to it.

20. gamer1

gamer1 Lieutenant Red Shirt

If you like world building/gathering stuff like ARC I can recommend Conan Exiles. a high production product which I very much enjoy.