STar Trek V movie poster

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by Federation Puppet, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Federation Puppet

Federation Puppet Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi all,

I have a Star Trek The Final Frontier movie poster from 1989 still new in the original plastic sleeve for anyone who desires it. FREE

It's been in storage for the last 21 years. I was given 2 of them so I put one up on the wall and thought I'd hand the other out to whoever would appreciate it.

I was told this was left over stock from a big box store in Canada back in the day, so it's a Canadian printing. My buddy's mom got the left over stock 20 years back and they've had it stored in their house for all these years. It's never been removed from the sleeve and looks like it just came off the press!

The poster is free, I only require the cost to ship it your way. Message me. First person who says they want it gets it.

Peace out! :)

2. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

Any chance of a piccie?

3. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

I WANT IT.

I CONDEMN LOKAI TO NOT GETTING IT AND WILL ATTACK IF NECESSARY.

Nah, kidding, of course. I'm not interested but this is a great offer anyway. Very nice of the topic creator.

4. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

...if I wasn't up to my eyes in rubble on Cheron sir, why I'd...

5. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

Sorry, Puppet, but I have to close this thread. This is solicitation and we don't allow it, even if you're giving away free stuff. I refer you to the board rules that forbid this. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.