Vulcan Fury - Is it out there anywhere?

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by PDX Trek, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yosef Lindell

Yosef Lindell Lieutenant Red Shirt

I was told by a former member of the Interplay staff that if the voice recordings still exist, they are probably on magnetic tape and being stored in one of the many storage facilities that houses the sorry remains of Interplay's stuff. The stuff in these storage facilities is not organized apparently, and it's unclear if anyone would even know how to find the tapes. I once tried to get the contact information of the guy who apparently organized some of stuff being stored, but I was unsuccessful. Maybe I will try again.

2. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

It would be good to know if there is anything usable available.

3. MCKurland

MCKurland Lieutenant Red Shirt

My recommendation is to keep trying. If there's anything salvageable from this project, I think that CBS owes the fans the right to see/hear it.

wayne66 and Antonio like this.
  4. Relayer1

Relayer1 Admiral Admiral

It would be nice if someone took all these voiced projects for games and constructed animated versions. There's enough surviving TOS cast at the moment to do some little bits to tidy the narratives if necessary.

With the current resurgence of Trek, being able to put out some brand new TOS material with the original cast must be a tempting option.

They could carry on and reanimate TAS if it took off.

wayne66 and Ronald Held like this.
  5. daedalus5

daedalus5 Rear Admiral Moderator

I also agree it would be great to see, but let’s not dredge up old threads from 7 years ago please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.