Smallville: 10x07 "Ambush" - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Trekker4747, Nov 4, 2010.

?

Grade the episode:

1. Superman! (Excellent)

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. The Blur (Good)

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Clark Kent (Mild Mannered and Average)

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Kal (Bad)

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Superdouche (Terrible)

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Yeah it does look epic...I wish they had gone another way with Tess. :sigh:

[edit] Seeing Julian Sands & Helen Slater together as Jor-El & Lara is awesome.

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Why must they continue to mess around with my Tess? Have you noticed that she looks positively beautiful in every episode she's in? I like how she stood up to Ollie, he needs to stop obsessing over Chloe. I thought he was supposed to be looking for her? He must know that Flagg has her?

3. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Chloe should have been written out better if AM wasn't going to be available...and Lois has no clue, right? Oliver is another mess. Tess looks amazing every time she is on screen. :drool:

4. Admiral_Young

Lois doesn't know because the dumbasses haven't told her that her cousin is missing. I'm shocked Clark hasn't ripped the Earth apart looking for his "best friend". Man the writing on this show is bad.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

The generals niece is the disputed leader of all the vigilantes?

If he can't keep his own house clean why is he trying to use America to do it for him?

6. Admiral_Young

I think that was what Clark meant but not standing up to the General. Also did anyone else think that the General was trying to imply to Clark that he knew he was the Blur and was fine with it? It's weird since the comic General HATES Superman with a passion.

7. Guy Gardener

Just watched the last 5 minutes again.

Nah.

Sam don't know shit.

8. Admiral_Young

I still question that scene, he leans in at one point and then leans back out with a glare at Clark when he mentions the Blur saved Lois. Oh well. A case of me leaning into something that isn't there.

9. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I don't think Gen. Lane knows. It was great seeing the interaction with Michael & Tom.

10. Guy Gardener

What the General knows that Clark doesn't is that Lois is going to make that kids life a living hell.

11. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

She is a hand full. :lol:

12. Admiral_Young

I think Clark is already aware of how much of a handful Lois is now ;)

13. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

So we see Lara & Jor-El in the Fortress...I wonder if the FoS AI has been holding back or what?

14. Admiral_Young

The interesting thing is that Julian Sands is Jor-El. I assume that Terrance is unavailable.

15. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I am hoping "Abandoned" is great and "Patriot" sounds great too with some good guest stars...only thing I have heard about "Luthor" is John Glover is back and the whole "Alternate Clark" thing.

16. Admiral_Young

I'm guessing that Lionel's appearance has something to do with Tess...ugh. Tess Luthor? That doesn't sound right.

17. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^
    I thought someone speculated on this board that Tess was a clone of Lex's mother Lillian. I could see that making more sense than Tess being related to the family by some other way. Which is odd that it would make more sense to be a clone of a dead woman than a sister, aunt, or cousin that came from out of the blue. But hey, its Smallville. I enjoyed this week's episode BTW. Lucy is pretty hot, though not all that bright.

One thing that irked me was not using the term 'metahuman'. They went with the more frequently used term superhuman, which pertains to how Marvel describes their superheroes over DC.

18. Admiral_Young

Yep I forgot who's theory that was, maybe Guy's. Mine was that Tess was going to be revealed as Lex's former lover.

19. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I thought she could have been a clone of Lillian but I am sure that idea came from someone else here. :lol:

20. Admiral_Young

That does make the most sense. I hate the idea of her being another Luthor sibling, that does nothing to advance her character whatsoever and only convulutes the Luthor family even more by revealing all these secret siblings once every damn few years.