Reporting Drunk Drivers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Tiberius Jim, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's a blockbuster waiting to happen.

2. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

I do find it ironic that this thread got derailed because of Locutus' baiting using that thread bomb, and not because of that Ares/Doc dude's initial post. Why didn't you just say nothing? Instead you've made that thread all about him.

3. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Which makes ares happy and everybody else entertained. So why so grumpy?

4. BigJake

BigJake Vice Admiral Admiral

The New Testament would be far saner but also far duller without the Book of Revelation. In much the same way, a world in which that Bork Ultimatum graphic had not been used in this thread would be a poorer world.

5. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

I didn't do any in-depth research into when your last post was, because despite your bizarre insistence that we had some Highlander-like feud going on for ages, you were barely a blip on my radar.

As Iguana says (thank you, btw, Iguana :)) there was no bitter feud between us, unless you've conjured one up as part of your very active imagination. I mostly considered your weird tales of the seedy underbelly of Sweden and quirks like the Cockney text accent amusing and mostly harmless, and usually just played along with the storyline for fun just like everyone else. Are you pissed that I didn't fall for your obviously fake adventures and pretend girlfriend posts and treat them as gospel?

Right, must be because of all the infractions I've unfairly given you before, which amounted to a grand total of... zero. Yesterday's was your first from me, and it was about as clear-cut of a flame as you can get.

I understood your post just fine, thanks, including the clear accusation behind it. How did you expect me to respond to the implication that I just ban people on a whim, given that A) I've never done that, B) I couldn't do that without consequences even if I wanted to, because the board has other mods and admins who oversee each infraction, and C) the thought of banning you before didn't even cross my mind because I don't even dislike you or consider you a major problem, I just find you kind of odd and amusing.

Though this time registering the dual is a dealbreaker for you, but that will get dealt with from on high, not by me.

[​IMG]

My PM Inbox is working just fine, btw. That's on your end since, as mentioned, you don't have enough posts yet to activate PMs.

Because I was sure that it was Ares, but was awaiting official confirmation from a dual check, and just figured it would be easy enough to get him to confirm it himself given a little push in the right direction. The primary discussion of the thread was mostly done days ago anyway and was fairly open and shut, so it wasn't really derailing anything.

6. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Oh believe me, I'm not trying hard at all! I just hope the next time you take the law in your own hands you don't end up like this guy:

[​IMG]

7. Captain Ice

Captain Ice Cookie Constructor Admiral

Getting Captain Ice on to the naughty list
    I think we are done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.