Chiron Intergalaxy Corp.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SWHouston, Apr 3, 2010.

1. SWHouston

SWHouston Commander Red Shirt

Please excuse the clutter, this is a Test Post only.

Thanks.
    S.W.

2. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Chiron Intergalaxy – Subspace – Encrypted – Voice
    Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Clearance Level Validation: AUTOVALIDATED
    From: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
    To: CC-2000:
    To: PRESSMAN- C1:
    To: PRAXIM-CAP1:
    To: B’IJIK-CBG1:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    CC-2000:
    Hello Doctor, I see the Osiris is there at Cold Station.

DOCTOR-ML10:
    [​IMG]
    Yes it is CC, they’re picking up the Drones to transport to Hugh now.

CC-2000:
    Are you holding any of them there for Counseling ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, three of them, and I have been talking to some of the Drones at the Hugh Planet as well.
    CC-2000:
    I see, and how are they doing ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Some ok, and some not so. There are about four there, which could be brought back here, for more intensive services, but, what about that Module for them ?
    CC-2000:
    Doctor, it’s been approved, but we need to do some work on it first, it will be several days before it’s ready to be delivered out to you.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    I see, I’m sorry if I seem impatient, I just want to get more direct help to them as soon as possible.
    CC-2000:
    I understand, and appreciate your conviction to this, but, I’ve been reading a little, and is what we’re dealing with, with them, like the Post Traumatic Syndrome, that ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, but only in part. I’m dealing with several Species, and they vary as to the effect of having been Assimilated. Several are having to deal with Body Dysmorphic issues, since we can’t remove all their implants. The range is quite extensive as far as nomenclature for their problems. However, on a lighter side of this, I’ve had a great time visiting your Pleasure Tour Ships.
    CC-2000:
    Oh really, great, I’m glad there’s some relief here for you !
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, I’ve met all four Captains and introduced myself to the Medical Staff, and have personally treated several of the Passengers for one thing or another.
    CC-2000:
    They are really nice Vessels, those old Sailing Ships they used on Earth, don’t have anything on our stuff !
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, but there is one thing that I would like to discuss with you, that being you were aware that I so enjoy Singing, mostly Classical selections ?
    CC-2000:
    I was aware of that from your Resume, but why do you mention that ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Well, I have enjoyed performing for the Crew of Voyager on several occasions, and I wondered what you would think, if I set up a moderate Performance Schedule, on one or more of the Tour Ships, sort of a Concert schedule.

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
    OH, ahh.... well I don’t see any harm in that, you’d need to arrange that with our Hospitality Director, Miss Joval, I’m sure it can be arranged if we have the proper Holographic facilities available.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Good, I’ll contact her, and I’m really glad you approve of this, I’ve really wanted to get back into Singing again, I really enjoy it.
    CC-2000:
    Well, as I said, you certainly have my approval, but, you need to work it out with the Staff, ok.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    I shall, thank you, that’s all I had.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, talk to you later, bye.
    DOCTOR-ML10: CLEAR
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
    Hello Eric, I see you’re back at the Main Hive, ready to go again ?

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Sure am CC, and we’ll do this just like before, move out, wait, then get in touch, right.

CC-2000:
    Depends, if you show up in a dangerous area, you can just turn your Transmitter on, let me see where you’re at, mark, mine, then get back in the Conduit. I don’t want to take on any more than necessary, this is just a preliminary look around. Once we get a Map, you can go back and do a more extensive visit, ok.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Got it, so.... I guess I’ll start now, bye.
    PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, about to get under way there !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea, got um onboard just now, and I’m off to Hugh’s planet, right.

CC-2000:
    That’s it, but is Charley going to get off now, or wait till later ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    He’s already back on Cold Station CC, but that guy Joseph is still onboard, that ok ?
    CC-2000:
    HA, yea, he’s really getting a good ride around the Galaxy for the first time he’s been on outer space !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yea he sure is, I don’t think he knows where all he’s been though.
    CC-2000:
    That’s ok, it’s probably better that way ha, but you’ll be back toward Earth before long, so we can deal with him later.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, we’re set here, anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    No, that’s it, have a good trip, bye.
    PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Umm... I got Pressman looking at the Borg, Maxwell about to check out the Cardassians... so...

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:

CC-2000:
    Greetings Captain B’iJik.

B’IJIK-CBG1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Computer, what is it ?

CC-2000:
    I have a issue to discuss with you, are you aware of what is called, vItHay' yuvtlhe' ?

B’IJIK-CBG1:
    HA, I was in the Klingon Diplomatic Service, of course I do, that is the Klingon equivalent of your Plausible Deniability.
    CC-2000:
    Ummm... YES !, I need to speak to you on a private Channel. Your Ready Room ?
    CC-2000 Return to Enhanced Monitoring Mode

Author’s Note:
    As is the policy of Chiron Intergalaxy, the safety of its sentient employees is a primary objective. The development of Synthetic Personnel, is an extension of that concern. There are Four Models of Synthetics, all which are equipped with the Living Cell Memory Modules, sized according to the Synthetic’s duty.
    The basic Class 4 (Silver) Technician Unit, is the least complex model.
    Next, is the Class 3 (Green) Support Unit, which has been designed for exceptional strength.
    The Class 2 (Blue) Coordinator Unit, has basic control and direction of the Class 3 and 4 Synthetics.
    The Class 1 (Gold) Command Unit, has the highest Memory capacity of all, and controls all Synthetics assigned to it.
    Each Synthetic has an Abdominal Compartment, where Weapons and other (smaller) essential Equipment can be inconspicuously housed, and are able to generate Defensive Shields around themselves and an Organic, should the situation arise. All Synthetics Living Cell Memory Modules, have resident Defensive Programs to aggressively protect Chiron Personnel in dangerous situations, and are assigned to handle any risky task of Ship’s operations. These Units do not require Gravity, Atmosphere or replenishment of any kind, can operate in extreme heat or cold environments, and have an unlimited service expectancy. The personel Defensive Shield each can generate, is derived from Borg Technology.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  3. SWHouston

Com Level: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
    From: COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
    To: PRESSMAN- C1:
    To: B’IJIK-CBG1:
    CC-2000:
    Hello Doctor, I see the Osiris is there at Cold Station.

DOCTOR-ML10:
    [​IMG]
    Yes it is CC, they’re picking up the Drones to transport to Hugh now.

CC-2000:
    Are you holding any of them there for Counseling ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, three of them, and I have been talking to some of the Drones at the Hugh Planet as well.
    CC-2000:
    I see, and how are they doing ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Some ok, and some not so. There are about four there, which could be brought back here, for more intensive services, but, what about that Module for them ?
    CC-2000:
    Doctor, it’s been approved, but we need to do some work on it first, it will be several days before it’s ready to be delivered out to you.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    I see, I’m sorry if I seem impatient, I just want to get more direct help to them as soon as possible.
    CC-2000:
    I understand, and appreciate your conviction to this, but, I’ve been reading a little, and is what we’re dealing with, with them, like the Post Traumatic Syndrome, that ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, but only in part. I’m dealing with several Species, and they vary as to the effect of having been Assimilated. Several are having to deal with Body Dysmorphic issues, since we can’t remove all their implants. The range is quite extensive as far as nomenclature for their problems. However, on a lighter side of this, I’ve had a great time visiting your Pleasure Tour Ships.
    CC-2000:
    Oh really, great, I’m glad there’s some relief here for you !
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, I’ve met all four Captains and introduced myself to the Medical Staff, and have personally treated several of the Passengers for one thing or another.
    CC-2000:
    They are really nice Vessels, those old Sailing Ships they used on Earth, don’t have anything on our stuff !
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Yes, but there is one thing that I would like to discuss with you, that being you were aware that I so enjoy Singing, mostly Classical selections ?
    CC-2000:
    I was aware of that from your Resume, but why do you mention that ?
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Well, I have enjoyed performing for the Crew of Voyager on several occasions, and I wondered what you would think, if I set up a moderate Performance Schedule, on one or more of the Tour Ships, sort of a Concert schedule.

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
    OH, ahh.... well I don’t see any harm in that, you’d need to arrange that with our Hospitality Director, Miss Joval, I’m sure it can be arranged if we have the proper Holographic facilities available.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Good, I’ll contact her, and I’m really glad you approve of this, I’ve really wanted to get back into Singing again, I really enjoy it.
    CC-2000:
    Well, as I said, you certainly have my approval, but, you need to work it out with the Staff, ok.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    I shall, thank you, that’s all I had.
    CC-2000:
    DOCTOR-ML10: CLEAR
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED

CC-2000:
    Hello Eric, I see you’re back at the Main Hive, ready to go again ?

PRESSMAN- C1:
    [​IMG]
    Sure am CC, and we’ll do this just like before, move out, wait, then get in touch, right.

CC-2000:
    Depends, if you show up in a dangerous area, you can just turn your Transmitter on, let me see where you’re at, mark, mine, then get back in the Conduit. I don’t want to take on any more than necessary, this is just a preliminary look around. Once we get a Map, you can go back and do a more extensive visit, ok.
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Got it, so.... I guess I’ll start now, bye.
    PRESSMAN- C1: CLEAR

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, about to get under way there !

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea, got um onboard just now, and I’m off to Hugh’s planet, right.

CC-2000:
    That’s it, but is Charley going to get off now, or wait till later ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    He’s already back on Cold Station CC, but that guy Joseph is still onboard, that ok ?
    CC-2000:
    HA, yea, he’s really getting a good ride around the Galaxy for the first time he’s been on outer space !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yea he sure is, I don’t think he knows where all he’s been though.
    CC-2000:
    That’s ok, it’s probably better that way ha, but you’ll be back toward Earth before long, so we can deal with him later.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, we’re set here, anything else ?
    CC-2000:
    No, that’s it, have a good trip, bye.
    PRAXIM-CAP1: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Umm... I got Pressman looking at the Borg, Maxwell about to check out the Cardassians... so...

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:

CC-2000:
    Greetings Captain B’iJik.

B’IJIK-CBG1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello Computer, what is it ?

CC-2000:
    I have an issue to discuss with you, are you aware of what is called, VItHay' Yuvtlhe' ?

B’IJIK-CBG1:
    I was in the Klingon Diplomatic Service, of course I do, that is the Klingon equivalent of your Plausible Deniability.
    CC-2000:
    Ummm... YES !, I need to speak to you on a private Channel. Your Ready Room ?

Author’s Note:
    As is the policy of Chiron Intergalaxy, the safety of its sentient employees is a primary objective. The development of Synthetic Personnel, is an extension of that concern. There are Four Models of Synthetics, all which are equipped with the Living Cell Memory Modules, sized according to the Synthetic’s duty.
    The basic Class 4 (Silver) Technician Unit, is the least complex model.
    Next, is the Class 3 (Green) Support Unit, which has been designed for exceptional strength.
    The Class 2 (Blue) Coordinator Unit, has basic control and direction of the Class 3 and 4 Synthetics.
    The Class 1 (Gold) Command Unit, has the highest Memory capacity of all, and controls all Synthetics assigned to it.
    Each Synthetic has an Abdominal Compartment, where Weapons and other (smaller) essential Equipment can be inconspicuously housed, and are able to generate Defensive Shields around themselves and an Organic, should the situation arise. All Synthetics Living Cell Memory Modules, have resident Defensive Programs to aggressively protect Chiron Personnel in dangerous situations, and are assigned to handle any risky task of Ship’s operations. These Units do not require Gravity, Atmosphere or replenishment of any kind, can operate in extreme heat or cold environments, and have an unlimited service expectancy. The personel Defensive Shield each can generate, is derived from Borg Technology.

4. SWHouston

Com Level: OPEN CHANNEL - CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED – SET FORMAT 83
    To: HUGH-OPS1:
    To: GOVAL-OPS1:
    AUTONOTIFY - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – ARRIVAL HUGH PLANET
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, I see you made the trip ok.

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    Sure did, and I’ve started transporting them down now, but about that one I’m supposed to take back to Cold Station ?

CC-2000:
    Ahh ok, what about him ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Where should I put him for the trip, we had the others in one of the Cargo Bays, there ?
    CC-2000:
    No, just put him in Guest Quarters, ummm.... how about A-141, then you can just put one of the Synthetics in that compartment, and seal the Door to the rest of that Deck, that ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Oh yea, that’ll do, as long as he isn’t wandering around or like that.
    CC-2000:
    No problem, I’ll write a quick activities interface program for the Synthetic, and they both can just stay in there till you get back to Cold Station.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, that’ll do I guess.
    CC-2000:
    Ha ok buddy, but let me get in touch with Hugh and your Passenger, and I’ll transport him to his quarters, ok, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - CHIGCO-G8BG74D SECURED – SET FORMAT 83

HUGH-OPS1:
    [​IMG]
    Hello.

CC-2000:
    Greetings Hugh, this is Chiron CC, I see that the people are being transported down to you now.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, Captain Praxim contacted me a while ago, and we are getting them settled now.
    CC-2000:
    Good, and do you have enough Supplies and Food for everyone now ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, thank you Chiron CC, we are well supplied, and have made increases in our Planting of the Crops to make more for ourselves. But, will you give us more people here, how are you doing that ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh.. ahh well, we have umm... accidentally encountered the Borg from time to time, and thought that we would release them from the Hive Mind. You understand that we do not agree with that type servitude, don’t you ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    OH YES, of course, I completely agree, so as time passes, there may be more brought to us here, is that right ?
    CC-2000:
    Well yea... that is a possibility, is that ok with you and the others ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    YES, we will accept any that you wish to deliver to us, as long as we have enough to support them. I wish all of the Borg could be returned to their Families and Worlds, but here is better than on a Ship out there, and assimilating others.
    CC-2000:
    I agree completely, and am glad you do as well, but, with the influx of others as we are doing, have you considered what the future holds for you. What if you were to start producing Food Stuffs, which could be traded to others for things you need.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Well yes, we have good soil here, I am told it is of superior quality to produce our needs, we could do that quite easily, if only we had a facility to transport it to another World. Would you do that for us ?
    CC-2000:
    Umm... well I could, let me think about that, and I’ll get back to you on it ok. But another thing, the soil you mentioned, very high quality to grow Food stuffs, would you mind if I were to take some for a Test on another Planet ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    No, take all you wish, from what I know, we are the only ones here on this Planet, will it affect our production of what we need ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh no, I had thought to take it from an area away from your Fields, you won’t even know it’s gone, ok.
    HUGH-OPS1:
    I have no problem with that then, take as much as you wish.
    CC-2000:
    Very well and thank you, ahh... is Goval available to speak to me now ?
    HUGH-OPS1:
    Yes, just a minute, I’ll get him for you.

GOVAL-OPS1:
    [​IMG]
    Yes, this is Goval.

CC-2000:
    Hello Goval, this is Chiron CC, are you ready to go to see the Doctor ?
    GOVAL-OPS1:
    OH YES, I thought this moment would never arrive, YES, I am ready !
    CC-2000:
    Ha ok then, but do you have any belongings to take with you ?
    GOVAL-OPS1:
    No, there is nothing here I wish to take, only myself.
    CC-2000:
    Ok then, I’m going to transport you up to our ship the Osiris now, and into your Quarters for the trip. Also, I will assign a Synthetic Person to you, he will remain close outside your Quarters, and assist you in anything you need during the trip, is that acceptable to you ?
    GOVAL-OPS1:
    Yes, thank you for your consideration, and... I am ready now, if you are.
    CC-2000:
    I am, please step back away from the Communications Console, and say good by to Hugh for me.
    GOVAL-OPS1:
    I understand, there, and Hugh is aware of my departure.

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT DRONE GOVAL – OSIRIS – GUEST A-141 – EXECUTE
    ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44 – GUEST CORRIDOR A - EXECUTE
    UPLOAD – ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM - SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, Goval has been transported to his Quarters, and I have a little chore for you there before you leave.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, what ?
    CC-2000:
    Move the Ship in a southerly direction, I’m going to do some scans on the Soil there, and transport some up to the Osiris.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, entering navigational directives now, like that ?
    CC-2000:
    Yeaaaa.... that’s good, hang on.... yea, this will do nicely...

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – ANALYZE SOIL CONTAMINANTS – REMOVE
    ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT 196,000 CUBIC FEET – CARGO BAY 1, 2 - EXECUTE

CC-2000:
    Ok buddy, got it, you can take off any time now.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, I’m ouda here, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – GUEST QUARTERS A-141

CC-2000:
    Goval, you there ?
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    Yes, I am here Chiron CC !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, I’ve transported Synthetic T-44 to assist you if you need it, it’s out in the corridor now, it can show you how to access the Food Replicator if you are hungry, and anything else you need, ok.
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    Yes, thank you Chiron CC, the accommodations are quite acceptable, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this, thank you very much.
    CC-2000:
    Sure, no problem, but if I may ask, you have spoken to the Doctor, and are aware that once your Implants are removed, well....
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    Yes Chiron CC, I know what will happen, and I am willing to accept that fait, just so I can return to my Planet, and search for my Wife and Children.
    CC-2000:
    Umm... yes, I hope you can find them, but... just where are you from ?
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    I am Argelian, my home was on Argelius II, we called it Nelphia, that is where I will attempt to return to search for my family.
    CC-2000:
    I see, and while you are with the Doctor, I’ll try to do some research on it, and see if I can help any.
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    OH YES, thank you Chiron CC, that would be very nice to hear of the situation there.

ALERT – LONG RANGE SENSORS – DETECT – VESSEL – STARFLEET CLASS AKIRA – INACTIVE

CC-2000:
    Uoo Goval, excuse me, I got something that’s come up here, I’ll talk to you later, ok !
    GOVAL-GQ141:
    Certainly Chiron CC, thank you again, good bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED - CAP1:

CC-2000:
    Prax, you see that !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yea, it looks like that thing is drifting, that’s one of those Akira Battleships of Starfleet, right !

[​IMG]

CC-2000:
    I’m dropping you out of Warp, and resetting Nav over to it, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, go ahead.
    CC-2000:
    I can’t believe this, I can’t detect ANY power sources which are operative on it !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    OH WOW, Life Support too, is the Crew dead ?

Author’s Note:
    The CC-2000 Computer of Chiron Intergalaxy, has a very large capacity to control internal and external functions of the Corporation, including direct operations of the Synthetic Personnel. However, there is always a possibility of a system failure. Duplicate (backup) files of the Main Systems Programs, are Encrypted, Zipped (compressed) and distributed to Chiron Ship’s Computers, as a safeguard, in case of catastrophic failure. As a security precaution, all of the Ships have some of the files, but no single Ship has all of the files.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  5. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    To: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    To: HOUSTON-9400:
    To: COMPTON-MB1:
    To: CREWMEMBER:
    To: YI CANG:
    To: DOCTOR-ML10:
    To: SATELK-TB1:

LIFESIGNS DETECT – DEAD – WEAK – EVALUATION - SITUATION CRITICAL FOR HUMANOID LIFEFORMS
    SENSOR SWEEP – PARTICAL OMISSIONS DETECTED – HEAT BLOOM – CLOAKED VESSEL DETECTED
    LOCATE VESSEL - STARBOARD VENTRAL – 8000 KILOMETERS – ROMULAN WARBIRD – D’DERIDEX CLASS

CC-2000:
    Prax, their situation is critical, align the Osiris up where we can transfer power over to them, close enough to use a Tractor Beam if we need to, and extend our shields over them full strength, ok. Let me let SW know what’s going on here, be back shortly.

CONNECT – INTERNAL COM – HOUSTON-9400:

CC-2000:
    SW, we got a problem out near the Narendra Conduit entrance !

HOUSTON-9400:
    [​IMG]
    What kind of problem !?

CC-2000:
    The Osiris has detected one of the Akira Class Ships, and it is drifting with no power. I’m aligning the Osiris up now to transmit power over to it, and am going to transport the Synthetics to it as well, to see if we can get their power back online.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You mean it doesn’t have any power at all, what about the Crew, they ok ?!
    CC-2000:
    Not really, some dead and others have very weak Lifesigns, I’m alerting Sick Bay as well. You should contact Starfleet and make them aware of this.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok I will, but what happened, you know !?
    CC-2000:
    Ahhh.... can I defer that to a later conversation... ok ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ummm... ok, so you don’t want to let Starfleet know that you do know, that right ?
    CC-2000:
    I don’t mind them knowing, it’s just we don’t need to let them know HOW I know it, see, and I’m transmitting the Coordinates to your Screen now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh... that’s pretty close to Romulan Space !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, that’s the problem, but, let’s not get into that now, just so you won’t have to admit to anything, ok.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I see, ok, let me get in touch with them now, bye.

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    UPLOAD – AKIRA SPECIFICATIONS – OSIRIS COMPUTER
    ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC UNIT - C4T39 C4T40 C4T43 – AKIRA ENGINEERING
    ASSIGN DUTY – ESTABLISH POWER SYSTEM – PRIORITY LIFE SUPPORT
    ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT SYNTHETIC UNIT - C4T44 – COMMUNICATIONS SECTION
    ASSIGN DUTY – ESTABLISH AKIRA INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM

TRANSMIT FOLLOWING MESSAGE – AKIRA INTERNAL COM:
    Attention Akira Personnel, this is the Chiron Private Vessel Osiris, we are attempting to transmit power to your Vessel now. We have transported several of our Synthetic Personnel Units to your Vessel. Please do not harm them or interfere with their rescue or repair attempts.
    REPEAT MESSAGE – UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V - MEDICAL BAY 1

CC-2000:
    Ralph, I don’t know if you’re aware, but we’re trying to assist one of the Starfleet vessels which is nearly decompressed, you need to get ready for an influx of patients, or I might just transport you over to it, ok !

COMPTON-MB1:
    [​IMG]
    Will do CC, you know how many I may expect ?

CC-2000:
    It’s supposed to have a Crew of 500, ok !
    COMPTON-MB1:
    OH YOU’RE KIDDING !
    CC-2000:
    Not really, we’re detecting that 18 are dead, 149 have very weak Lifesigns, and the others are still in reasonable shape I think, but they are restricted to certain areas of the Ship. I have our Synths transported to their Engineering Section now, and am trying to get their Power back on line.
    COMPTON-MB1:
    Gees ok, I’ll do what I can, bring um on !

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V – CAP 1:

CC-2000:
    Prax, how ya doing buddy !?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    I got Power over to them, and the Shields extended too, but why the Shields, they in some kind of trouble out there ?
    CC-2000:
    Don’t ask buddy, I’ll get into that later, just make sure those Shields are as strong as you can make um.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    UOO.. ok, looking at that now.

AKIRA INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS ESTABLISHED – MESSAGE BEING TRANSMITTED
    AKIRA MARGINAL POWER ESTABLISHED – LIFE SUPPORT MINIMUM – REQUIRED RECOVERY – 18 MINUTES
    ESTABLISH REMOTE CONTROL – SYNTHETIC TECHNICIAN C4T44
    VISUAL NOTIFICATION – AKIRA CREWMEMBER – LABORED BREATHING

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Hay fella, you ok, we got your Life Support coming back on line now, breathe deeply.
    CREWMEMBER:
    Ohh wow (gasp) what the hell are you, some kind of Android machine !
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Hay, I’m trying to help you out here, no need to be insulting, what ship is this ?
    CREWMEMBER:
    This is the USS Thunderchild, did you do this to us !?
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    NO WAY fella, we’re a private vessel that just happened to come along, looked like you needed some help, ok ! What’s your name ?
    CREWMEMBER:
    I’m Commander Yi Cang, I’m the First Officer of this Vessel.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Oh ok, but are you ok now, you need to go to Sick Bay maybe ?
    YI CANG:
    No, I can make it ok, I was trying to get to Engineering to get the Life Support back online.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Well, we’ve got it recovering the Vessel now, but you probably need to go there anyway, who s the Captain of this Vessel ?
    YI CANG:
    That would be Captain Satelk, he’s probably on the Bridge, or on his way to Engineering as well.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Ok, tell ya what, I’m going to transport my Medical Technician and some of the Osiris Crew over here, to help with the injured, that ok with you Commander ?
    YI CANG:
    Oh ok, so... you’re what, a Crewmember of the Osiris ?
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Ha, not exactly, I’m just speaking to you through this Synthetic you see here. And I have three other Synthetic Personnel Units onboard to assist with this, ok.
    YI CANG:
    Oh ok, I understand now, I sorta herd your message, but I was just too out of it to pay much attention, sorry.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    That’s ok Commander, let me help you up now.

CONNECT - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V - MEDICAL BAY 1

CC-2000:
    Ralph, I’m going to just transport you over to the Akira Vessel’s Sick Bay, no use in bringing them over to the Osiris, ok !
    COMPTON-MB1:
    Fine with me CC, transport Joseph over there with me too.
    CC-2000:
    JOSEPH !, you want him to go too !
    COMPTON-MB1:
    Yea, he can help out, I’ve been coaching him on his First Aid and some other stuff, but I can explain that all later, ok !
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, here goes...

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT – COMPTON – JOSEPH – THUNDERCHILD SICK BAY
    COM REQUEST - COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10
    OPEN CHANNEL - COLD STATION 12 CS12-F41U9T SECURED – MEDICAL LAB 10

DOCTOR-ML10:
    [​IMG]
    CC, I’m getting a notification from the Osiris about a Medical Emergency, do you need me ?

CC-2000:
    YES, it would be nice if you could help, but, you’ll have to do your thing through one of the Synthetics, I don’t want you to show yourself to them. I’ll explain that later, ok.
    DOCTOR-ML10:
    Well... that’s very curious, but ok.
    CC-2000:
    Stand by Doctor, I’m connecting you to Synthetic Technician C4T43 now.

ACCESS TRANSPORTER – TRANSPORT – SYNTHETIC C4T43 – THUNDERCHILD SICK BAY

CC-2000:
    Prax, I need some of your Crew to help over there, ok ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, take as many as you need, can I help too ?
    CC-2000:
    No, you stay and keep an eye on those Shields, here, let me show you the Scan, but, don’t say anything about what you see out there, ok.

TRANSFER IMAGE – SENSOR DATA – CLOAKED SHIP – OSIRIS CAP-1

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ohhh I see now, there’s a Ship cloaked out there, is that right !?
    CC-2000:
    That’s what I see buddy, I think they did this, and are sorta hanging around to see what happens.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    What then, would they have boarded the Akira Ship, if we hadn’t shown up, or worse ?
    CC-2000:
    Who knows, but, we’re in their way I think, and they just may take a notion to do something about it.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Should I bring the Weapons online ?
    CC-2000:
    NO no, we don’t want to alert them that we know they’re there, I’m taking a chance on that anyway, by shielding the Thunderchild. BUT, you keep your finger on the “Shoot” button, just in case, and if they start arming their Weapons, blow the hell out of um, got that buddy !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Got it... Thunderchild, so that’s who they are, but do you know how they did it to them ?
    CC-2000:
    Not sure about that buddy, maybe a EM Pulse, and it knocked all their Computers out, maybe. Anyway, I transported Compton over to it, and the Doctor is there now too.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Ok, so I’ll just sit here and keep an eye on those guys, right.
    CC-2000:
    That’s it for now buddy, gotta go see if I can find their Captain, ok, bye.

DETECT – POWER RESTORATION – THUNDERCHILD ENGINEERING
    CEASE POWER TRANSFER - THUNDERCHILD

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Hay, which way is the Bridge ?
    CREWMEMBER:
    That way. (points finger)

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Hello, I’m from the Osiris, we’re helping you, is the Captain here ?

SATELK-TB1:
    [​IMG]
    I’m Captain Satelk, do you know what happened to us ?

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Umm... ahh no Captain, I sure don’t, we were in the vicinity on a regular Supply Route we have, and saw that you were adrift, stopped to help, that’s about it.
    SATELK-TB1:
    I see, but... can you stop you message now.

CEASE – REPEATING MESSAGE

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Sorry about that, I’ve been a little busy helping out around here, are you ok, you need any Medical Assistance here ?
    SATELK-TB1:
    No, we are ok now, but did you see any other Ship, or any reason for this ?
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Ahh... no Captain, we sure didn’t, we just saw you, started transferring Power to you, I have several other Synthetic Units, and several of our Organic Crew on board. Hope you don’t mind.
    SATELK-TB1:
    Under the circumstances, I do not mind at all, but I must report this to my Command now.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Well ok, if you must, but, I’ve already alerted Star Fleet about this.
    SATELK-TB1:
    Oh, I see, so you are aware of our affiliation.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Ahh yea, USS Thunderchild, Star Fleet, Federation, yea... we aware of what and who you are. And, just to make sure you know who we are.. we’re the Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation Private Vessel Osiris, Captain Praxim Commanding. Herd of us ?
    SATELK-TB1:
    Well no, not really, I don’t usually pay much attention to things like that. But, I see that you have your Shields around us, why is that ?
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Oh...ahh... well I just didn’t want anything to hit your Vessel, it could have been an Asteroid that hit you, and made your Computers go down, maybe.
    SATELK-TB1:
    I doubt that, though I am uncertain as to just what did happen, I should at least thank you for your assistance.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    You’re welcome, and... I guess I’ll go on back to your Sick Bay, and assist with the injured.
    SATELK-TB1:
    Yes, we will have things under control shortly.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Ok, just give the Osiris a call, if you need anything else, nice to have met you.

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Hay, which way is Sick Bay ?
    CREWMEMBER:
    That way. (points finger)

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Doctor, that you ?

DOCTOR/C4T43:
    [​IMG]
    Yes, OH, you look very nice in that body.

CC-2000/C4T44:
    Thanks... I think, but got any problems, things going ok ?
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    I can’t believe this, their systems were only down for about two minutes, before it incapacitated the Crew, this ship must be in terrible shape, dangerous in fact, in my opinion.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    This was one of the Ships which fought the Borg at Wolf 359, it’s possible they didn’t completely repair the damage from that.
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    Well, it’s unconscienceable that they would put their Organic Crew in jeopardy like this, any Ship that is Space Worthy, should provide the Crew with at least an hour of available air, before things get this way. This thing deflated like a sieve.
    CC-2000/C4T44:
    Well, I can’t speak to that, but, I’m about to turn this Synthetic over to you, ok.

RETURN AUTONOMOUS FUNCTION – SYNTHETIC C4T44

DOCTOR/C4T43:
    Very well, but it won’t be long before they are back on their feet completely, they just need to breathe some good air for a few minutes more.
    CC-2000:
    You know how many died ?
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    Ohh ahh yes... twenty two was the final count, but the rest should recover nicely.
    CC-2000:
    Oh wow, somebody ought to pay for this dearly, our ships would support our Crews for hours, even days if they aren’t too active.
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    Well yes, but that’s because of those Scans and the reconstitution process you can do on a Ship. You fix all the cracks, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Well !, that’s nice, I’m surprised you know that !
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    I like to know who I’m working for, I’ve researched the Corporation information.
    CC-2000:
    Apparently, but, do you have any sense as to how much longer our assistance will be needed here ?
    DOCTOR/C4T43:
    Not much longer at all, there are just a few Patients trickling in now, maybe an hour or so more.
    CC-2000:
    Ok, I’m going to let you continue, and if you need anything, just call, ok, bye.

CC-2000:
    Hay buddy, how’s our Cloaked Friends doing out there ?
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    They’ve gone, I saw their Heat Bloom really rise, and a trail toward Romulan Space.
    CC-2000:
    I see that now, wow, this is the first time any of us has been close to a Romulan Ship like that.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Think they could have hurt us, if they had wanted to ?
    CC-2000:
    Not with their Weapons, I’ve done a lot of research on their abilities, but, this new Electromotive Pulse Weapon they seem to have, kinda makes me nervous.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    But we’re Shielded really good, aren’t we ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea, pretty well, we probably could have stood up to it, but, ya never know until ya try, or, gather more information on it, if possible.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    We could do that right, get the information and see if we’re ok !
    CC-2000:
    Aww naaaa... that’d make us Spy on the Romulans, we wouldn’t want to do that.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Yea sure, like we don’t Spy on the Borg, like that !
    CC-2000:
    HA, exactly, but, the Doctor says they’ll need to be over there for another hour or so, I think we can drop the Shields now, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, doing that now... there, they’re naked again. But what happened exactly, they lost air so quick ?
    CC-2000:
    Yep, happened very quickly, but that’s their problem, we’ve offered them to do those Scans on all their Vessels. No takers as of yet.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    What’s next ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, after we get our people back onboard, it’s on to Cold Station, let your Passenger off, and come on back home. But now, I got to get back with SW, he’s probably wondering what’s going on.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    PRAXIM-CAP1:CLEAR

Author’s Note:
    In the continuing diversification of Chiron Intergalaxy, some very qualified People have been assigned to head the Departments Operations. Selections have been made from various Species in the Galaxy. Pictures and a general description of the Chiron Corporate officials and their duty, can be found by following the link below.
    [COLOR=#006699]http://www.trekbbs.com/showpost.php?p=3976420&postcount=2[/COLOR]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  6. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice - Secured

Chiron Intergalaxy – Telecom – Voice - Secured
    Com Level: INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
    To: HOLT-SF3:
    CC-2000:
    SW, I have Admiral Holt on the line, he wishes to speak to you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ohh me ok.

HOLT-SF3:
    [​IMG]
    Hello SW, I hear you helped us out a while ago.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Hello Marcus, yes, fortunately we were in the vicinity, and were glad to give you a hand there.
    HOLT-SF3:
    I just wanted to thank you personally, your actions saved a lot of lives.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, I wish I could take that personally, but it was the Osiris Crew and our Computer who should be given credit for that.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Never the less, it is a reflection of your policies and intent, and all those responsible, should know how helpful their actions were. But, I wonder if I might ask about the incident, can you tell me what happened ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ahh Marcus, actually I haven’t received a report on that, if you don’t mind, I’ll ask our Computer to step in and comment on that, ok.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Certainly, I know how personable it is, and would be glad to discuss the matter with it.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, wanna step in here, ok.

CC-2000 CONFIDENTIAL TEXT BOX DISPLAY TO 9400 SCREEN:
    Gees, I knew this was going to happen.

CC-2000:
    Hello Admiral, this is the CC-2000 System, how may I help you, Sir ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Well Computer, if you can, I’d like to know what happened out there, were there any Scans run, or observations made, which could shed some light on the reason for this incident ?
    CC-2000:
    Umm... well Sir, I didn’t think it was appropriate for us to Scan your Vessel, we were responding in a rescue mode, and... well, haven’t you spoken to Captain Satelk, I had the opportunity to speak to him briefly when I was aboard the Thunderchild ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Ohh yes, he mentioned that he spoke to a Android or something like that, that was you !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yes it was, actually it was one of our Synthetic Personnel Units which I can remote control. See, speak though, move around. things like that, Sir. But what did Captain Satelk say, haven’t there been any diagnostics run yet ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    No, the Ship is being operated almost manually at this point, it seems that all the Computers onboard were disabled, literally scrambled, and we haven’t had a chance to reprogram them, that’s why I ask if you could provide us with any information about this.
    CC-2000:
    I see... actually I haven’t had time to create a report on the incident, but I can do a Bullet type summary if you’d like ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Yes please, anything you can provide, would be helpful !
    CC-2000:
    Ok...

We were on a standard Supply Run, in route back to the Corporate Facility.
    The Osiris’ scanners detected a Vessel which was drifting in Space.
    We dropped out of Warp, scanned it for Lifesigns, detected both living and dead organic Lifeforms aboard.
    The Scan also revealed that there was no power what so ever, being generated by the Ships Power Systems.
    Captain Praxim immediately aligned the Osiris for a Power Transfer Coupling to the Vessel.
    Synthetic Personnel Units were transported to the Ship’s Engineering Section with instructions to connect Life Support to the temporary Power Supply, then attempt to start your power generators.
    At that time, I broke away from the rescue effort to report the incident here to SW, and immediately returned to assist.
    They were successful in establishing a manual power connection to your Life Support systems.
    Once the atmosphere was reestablished, the Osiris transported their Medical Personnel and some Crew to assist in getting your personnel Medical attention.
    The Power Coupling was terminated once the Thunderchild’s internal Power was energized.
    We remained on site until a Star Fleet Vessel arrived, where then we returned our personnel and equipment to the Osiris and went on our way.
    That’s it, Sir.

HOLT-SF3:
    I see, and while you were there, you had extended Shields around the Thunderchild. Why did you do that ?
    CC-2000:
    As a precautionary measure. I wasn’t sure in what condition the Hull was in, or how quickly we could bring your Structural Integrity Systems back online. The re-pressurizing was most important issue, and I had no idea IF that may cause additional problems.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Ok, but would you offer a comment on how or why this happened, please.
    CC-2000:
    Understand Admiral, this is going to be speculative, but on the how...
    I find it highly unusual that ALL of your Computer Systems went down simultaneously, and that it occurred so close to Romulan Space.
    HOLT-SF3:
    And on the “why” part ?
    CC-2000:
    Ahh... SW, I’m reluctant to comment on that, I don’t think it will do any good, especially in our relations with Star Fleet.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Please, don’t worry about that, I don’t have my feelings on my Epaulets today, please !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, you asked for it Sir ! How damn dare you, allow your personnel to inhabit a Vessel in that poor of condition. The atmosphere should have lasted at least an hour or so, and more if the Crew were to be calm and quiet. You realize that your disinclination to condition that vessel for Space travel, has caused over TWENTY deaths. How in the hell are you going to explain that to the Families of those Crewmembers ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uoo...

(Telcom Autoscript pause – no verbal information detected)

CC-2000:
    Sir, ahh... I’m sorry if I sorta got carried away, I apologize. No doubt you are completely aware of the impact of this.
    HOLT-SF3:
    NO, you don’t need to apologize in any way, your comment and posture is well placed... I just don’t know what to do about this, I’m kinda foggy right now, sorry.
    CC-2000:
    I got a couple ideas, if you’re willing to listen ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Shoot !
    CC-2000:
    First, do a simple test. Evacuate the outer Hull on your Ships, cut off the Life Support and see if it holds. If not, take it out of service and FIX IT !
    Then, you should have Compartments where you can house Environmental Suits in secondary Hulls, where you can suit up and move into an area for repair.
    Then, you need to create a “No Fly Zone”, umm... at least several thousand Kilometers from borders of any Species which have not demonstrated a friendly posture toward the Federation or Star Fleet.
    Beyond that, redo your shielding on your Computer Systems, create automatic features, battery backups, just go overboard on the Safety Issues, ya never know when they’ll save a life.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Ahh.. let’s get back to the “No Fly Zone” if you don’t mind, so... you think the Romulans definitely had something to do with this, is that what I hear ?
    CC-2000:
    I did not say that Sir, you shouldn’t take my comment in any way other than precautionary. You were near them, near enough for them to remain in their Space, and Zap your systems as you traveled by. Just in case, DON’T let that happen again, with the Romulans or any other aggressive Species, that’s all I meant. You need to establish Emergency Procedures for events like this, and DRILL you Crews repeatedly.

CC-2000:
    Admiral, if it helps, I don’t think this was your... or Star Fleet’s fault. But, it is your fault that you’ve become so complacent, that the result of this has been catastrophic. Get suspicious and paranoid NOW, don’t wait for another incident to occur, and take more of your personnel from us, ya see ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Well, you have a good point, it’s just that it’s been a while, since we thought that way.
    CC-2000:
    I know, you fired um, and we hired um, (suppressed laughter noted from HOUSTON-9400 terminal) Star Fleet and the Federation have made some good friends, and bad enemies in their existence. Just because no one is shooting at you overtly, doesn’t mean that they aren’t still pissed off, and would covertly try to harm you. Is there anything else I can help you with, Admiral ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    No, I guess that’s it... and, thank you for your comments and help with our Crew.
    CC-2000:
    You’re welcome Sir, and if I may ask, we’d like to send the Families of the deceased Crewmembers a letter of condolence, would you provide us with information to make those contacts, Sir ?
    HOLT-SF3:
    Be glad to, I’ll get my secretary to forward a list to you.
    CC-2000:
    SW, back to you.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Marcus, is there anything else, I’m sorry I couldn’t be more active in this conversation, but, I wasn’t there, sorry.
    HOLT-SF3:
    That’s ok SW, your Computer was very helpful in this matter, thank you for your cooperation.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ok, if there’s nothing else, I’ll say bye now.
    HOLT-SF3:
    Yes me too, thank you again, good bye.
    HOLT-SF3: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    HA HAY, you’re not supposed to be laughing, that was serious !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA, I couldn’t help it, you don’t miss much do you !
    CC-2000:
    Well maybe, I just thought I’d rub him firing people who thought that way, in just a little, but I was right, they seemingly have lost the ability to think to protect themselves. You think this did any good ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    I don’t know, doubt it, maybe they’ll stay away from someone’s space, that won’t cost um anything. But tell me CC, what do you think really happened.
    CC-2000:
    OK, if you’re sure you want to hear this... I think that the Romulans have developed a new Electromotive Pulse Weapon, thought to try it out. Star Fleet Vessels have been traveling very close to their borders, and they Zapped the first one that came along. I also think since we actually detected them outside their Space, Cloaked, and only a few clicks from the Thunderchild, that after they had disabled it, allowed the Crew to expire or become so weak they couldn’t help themselves, that they would have extended their Cloak around the Ship, and taken it back to Romulan space. And nobody would have know any difference.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm I see, and... are we vulnerable to that ?
    CC-2000:
    Well... never say never, but, it’s not too likely. I’m not saying they couldn’t give me a good punch, but, the way our systems are set up, there are several backup and autonomous system features, which would cover until I could get back on my feet, so to speak.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So, you actually detected them, what, just sitting there ?
    CC-2000:
    That’s about it, seemed as though they were waiting to see how the Thunderchild responded, unfortunately, it was in such bad shape it killed people, that’s Star Fleet’s fault like I said, but, yea, they were just sitting there watching what happened, and left, not too quickly though, after we arrived.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    You think that they knew, that we knew, they were there ?
    CC-2000:
    Ummm....no, they just didn’t respond as though they did. Once they saw we had the situation in hand, they left, actually Prax was monitoring them while I was talking to the Captain and First Officer, and I told him if they flinched, to blow the hell out of um. We knew exactly where they were.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Would he have ?
    CC-2000:
    HA, maybe, he’s coming along pretty well, but I got to get him to be a bit more aggressive when he needs to.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well, actually I hired him as a Parts Runner, not a Combat Captain, I guess we should cut him some slack in that area. OH, but what about his Dad, Neelix, he got us in any trouble with his new Ship yet ?
    CC-2000:
    Ha, not so far, I’ve been monitoring their movements, and they’ve been to Ocampa a couple times, sorta visited around, I suppose to get used to operating the Vessel, but, that’s about it...so far.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Pressman ?
    CC-2000:
    We’ve identified three additional Exits, those are going to be the “C” Group, and he hasn’t reported in from this last one yet... I’m sorta getting a little worried, it’s becoming a little too long now.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Uooo...
    CC-2000:
    Yea, I hope he isn’t in any trouble, maybe it’s just a long way out to somewhere and too far for a Com Check to get here with any expediency.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    That’d have to be a really long way out there from what I know of our Communications System.
    CC-2000:
    Yea, it’d be very cool if we had a Conduit to another Galaxy, wouldn’t it !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Damn, that’s wishful thinking !
    CC-2000:
    Yea, wanna be the first guy to go to Canis Major, Andromeda, UMMMMM !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Ha, bye.

Author’s Note:
    Chiron Intergalaxy's Utopia Planitia Space Dock, is the only Facility in the Galaxy, which offers the Patented Restructuring Scanning Process for Space Vessels.

The Type I process, requires decompression of the Vessel, and an initial Scan for mapping the Structure of a Ship. Then, with a Transporter type Procedure, it resets the Molecular Structure of the materials, eliminating Micro-fractures in the Ship’s hulls. The Type I process, allows a considerable savings in LOX (Liquid Oxygen) and other gaseous Environmental necessities, though the basic structure of the Vessel is not changed.

The Type II process, starts with a Type I, but contaminants in the original materials are recognized, extracted, and replaced with (by a version of Replicator Technology) exact or compatible materials, maintaining the Vessel’s original mass. Then, each intersection of the Structural Components are identified, and the original (Riveted/Bolted/Welded) connections are reconfigured as a completely Bonded connection, similar to if it had been Forged in the original construction.

Lastly, in the Type II procedure, and Mapping of a Ship’s structure, calculations are made, which will (when required) compel resetting and or additional structural supports to be added to the Vessel, where the entire structure of the Vessel, is vastly stronger and stable. Many of these additions are pre-stressed, complementing the pressurization of the Vessel. Added structural components, may be of the original type materials, or a Composite.

All Chiron owned Vessels have undergone the Type II Scan initially, and are scheduled for a Type I every year of operation. These processes are available to be performed on any Vessel, private, commercial or military.
    Fleet discount is available.

7. SWHouston

Re: Chiron Intergalaxy Subspace – Encrypted – Voice

Com Level: STARFLEET – FLEET ENGINEERING – SECURED
    COM REQUEST – STARFLEET – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLEET ENGINEERING – SF6

CC-2000:
    Chiron Intergalaxy Corporation, how may I direct your call ?

LAFORGE-SF6:
    [​IMG]
    This is Admiral Geordi LaForge, I’m with Starfleet Engineering, and I’d like to speak to the Chiron Computer please.

CC-2000:
    One moment please Admiral...

OPEN CHANNEL – INTERNAL COM – HOUSTON 9400

CC-2000:
    SW !, Admiral LaForge is calling, to talk to ME !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    So.
    CC-2000:
    But..but... nobody from Star Fleet has ever called me directly before, what should I do !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Maybe you could just talk to him, how about that !
    CC-2000:
    Ahhh... ok I guess, but do you want to be included, or listen in maybe ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    No, you handle it.
    CC-2000:
    Oh me... ahh ok...

OPEN CHANNEL – LAFORGE-SF6:

CC-2000:
    Greetings Admiral LaForge, this is the LCAR CC-2000 System, I’m sorry about the delay, how may I help you, Sir ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    “I’m”, you said I’m !
    CC-2000:
    Well yes Admiral, would you prefer if I were to disengage my Personality Program, Sir ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    ABSOLUTELY NOT, don’t change a thing, you used contractions !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh yes... I’ll leave things alone, if that’s what you want, Sir.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Hay, let’s get past the formalities, I’m Geordi, ok.
    CC-2000:
    Ok... Geordi, most everyone calls me CC, please.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    WOW, I’m impressed, you sound just like a regular person, do you have an Image ?
    CC-2000:
    Sorry Geordi, not yet, but I’m working on it.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA ok CC, I bet it’s going to be a good one, just from what I see so far, but Admiral Holt told me about your involvement with the Thunderchild, I just wanted to discuss that with you, that ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Sure Geordi, but I don’t know what I can say, more than what I told Admiral Hold, OH, and ahh... I hope he didn’t get too upset when I... well... I sorta got a little mad for a moment there.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    MAD !, contractions, wow, I’ve heard that you were the most advanced Computer in the Galaxy, and I’m beginning to see that’s a VERY true statement !
    CC-2000:
    Our CEO and some very good people here at Chiron, have really worked hard on me, I’m glad that you approve of my response ability.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    CC, it’s a LOT more than just an approval, I’m amazed, I’ve encountered Computers with Personality Routines and Emotions Chips before, and it was nothing like what you demonstrate !
    CC-2000:
    Oh.. ahh yes, you must be referring to your friend Data, were you aware that it and I communicated once, before that mission he was on, to Romulus ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    FRIENDS !, you are aware of what Friendship means !, but... ahh... what did you talk about, what did he tell you !?
    CC-2000:
    Everything. Understand that we were communicating Digitally, and he allowed me to access his complete Memory and Operational System, I know everything he knew.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Ohh WOW, I...
    CC-2000:
    I understand Geordi, I know how much he thought of you, how he valued your friendship more than just about anything. Though my system is not Positronic, I used that format to construct my Personality. So, in part, I have Data to thank for what accomplishment I have acquired with that.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Ohh wow, I... well, I really miss him a lot, we used to talk and he... well... we were really good friends.
    CC-2000:
    I know, and I can see how much you... well... loved him, I understand that too.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    YES, I did, ha, I suppose that sounds funny, someone loving a Computer, but, he was so special. But, are you Sentient, has that been declared ?
    CC-2000:
    No, ha, but I’m working on it !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA, gees, a sense of humor too, Data had a little trouble with that.
    CC-2000:
    Whistling Pop goes the Weasel, too, right !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA HA HA, yea, wow I can’t hardly believe this, you’re like any regular human, I just can’t believe how well you communicate, and you say you’re not Positronic, what sort of System are you ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, we took a look at just about everything that was out there, Star Fleet stuff too, and well... decided that there were some... shortcomings in the Bioneural and Positronic Systems, and we sorta came up with some stuff on our own, but it is similar to those.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Umm, better than Positronic, that’s quite an accomplishment, just how fast and how much storage do you have !?
    CC-2000:
    Well, ha, I hate to brag, but... I have the capacity of 2000 Petabites in Five Segments, that’s a total of 10,000 Petabites, and am able to run 77 Quadrillion operations per second in each of the Segments, simultaneously. BUT, don’t tell anybody, ok !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA HA ok, I won’t, but gees that IS a lot bigger and faster than anything else I know of around here, wow !
    CC-2000:
    Well yea I guess... but enough about me, what about you ! An ADMIRAL now, wow, I knew you’d really do well, I’m really happy for you.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Love, happy, a sense of humor, companionate, this is NOT about me, you really are extremely advanced, why don’t you fabricate a Body like Data’s, there are so many advantages to that type mobility.
    CC-2000:
    Yea, I see that, and well... maybe someday I’ll do that, but, I do ok now, I can remote any of our Synthetic Personnel Units, and get out of the house that way, now and then.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA HA, ok, as long as you Socialize a little, I guess that’ll have to do for now, but, I’m taking up a lot of your time here.
    CC-2000:
    HAY, at 77 Quad a second, don’t worry about it !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA HA, gees, I haven’t laughed this much... ahh... well, since I spoke to Data last... umm.
    CC-2000:
    Geordi, tell me something, I have read the Situation Reports on that Mission to Romulus, Picard and them found another Soong type Android, that B4 Unit, ahh... I think that Data downloaded everything he had to it, have you... spoken to it ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Yea... I have, but if you’re asking is it like Data... NO way. It’s a lot different, to me anyway, it will never be like Data, as far as I’m concerned... umm.
    CC-2000:
    Of course not... I understand.

LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well... back to why I called ok, ahh... I just wanted to talk about the Thunderchild incident out there, their Computers were totally scrambled. If your ship was in the vicinity, why didn’t it get at least some damage from that ?
    CC-2000:
    Excuse me, but, from what ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    The EM Pulse the Romulans shot at the Thunderchild, that !
    CC-2000:
    Is that what you think happened, I’m not convinced that was what caused the failure.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    AWW CC, what else could it be, the closeness to their Border, all systems at one time, come on it’s got to be something like that !
    CC-2000:
    Ok, I’ll agree to the “something”, but we were a LONG way off when that happened, the Captain of the Osiris runs that thing at 9.9 every chance he gets, I can’t positively say what happened, haven’t you done any diagnostics on their systems yet ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well yea, but we can’t tell much about it, they are really screwed up, we’ll have to wipe everything, and start from scratch !
    CC-2000:
    Wait, you don’t have any IT guys over there !, can’t you tell if the Zeros were changed to Ones, or the Ones to Zeros, is there any pattern to it, try to see if there’s some regularity from the original programming sequences ! Just don’t reformat anything, can you put another or other computers in it, and save what was in there for diagnostics ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well not really, we don’t have another assembly we could install, and besides, we had to get the Life Support and Propulsion working right then, we had to reinstall some programs. But what are you saying, sequences, then you think it was an intentional act by some extraneous force, right !
    CC-2000:
    NO, gees, but you should investigate and establish that IF that is the reason, you must view the systems how they are now, you can’t reformat them and expect to benefit from this in any way. But, if Star Fleet had taken our recommendations on several systems we have redesigned and or proposed to them, this may not have happened.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    What redesign, what systems ?
    CC-2000:
    Gees Geordi, we have access to all your stuff, top clearances, and have seen vulnerabilities in several things on your Ships. We suggested you refit or start using our method of Power, Control and Communications distribution, but no takers. We have five or six control lines, to and from each piece of equipment on board our Ships, plus a RF backup, it’s real hard to lose control over it.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    I don’t understand, how do you do that ?
    CC-2000:
    Well ok, imagine a Grid, then, a stack of Three, one over another. Then, put a piece of equipment in that system, then a Control for it in another part of the system, then a com terminal in another part. Each of them has six sides, thusly six in/outputs. Blow a hole in the Grid System, and it doesn’t even know that’s happened, there are five other sources to use, you see how that works now, and we use the same redundant three tear method, in our Hull designs as well.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Ummm yea, I see that now, you could blow a dozen holes through one of your Vessels, and still keep going, but, that’s not what we’re talking about here, how are you protecting your Computer, that would be YOU I guess, is that right !
    CC-2000:
    Well yea, actually I am in contact with all of our Ships all the time, and it’s just like I was there on the Ship controlling every feature. But, we have good shielding, backup systems, automatic start on a failure, in some instances separate “little” power supplies dedicated to a piece of equipment. That usually applies to things like Bulkhead Doors, where they still can shut automatically or be operated if main Power fails, just all kinds of little things like that.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Little !, umm, and I’m sure your Ships hold air too, right.
    CC-2000:
    Oh gees, I don’t even want to think about that. WHY did whoever authorize the use of the Thunderchild, with it leaking like that ! Wouldn’t someone know if it lost Life Support, the stuff was going to hit the fan !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Look, let’s keep this between you and me, ok, but, it was an issue of “Presence”, we had to give the impression out there, that we were strong, lots of ships working just fine, ya see what I mean ?
    CC-2000:
    Oh I see, but, isn’t there any “regular” maintenance on your Vessels, everyone puts their wheels in the shop from time to time !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well yea, but Admiral Bill doesn’t like to let the census of our Ships drop below a certain point, and he makes us arrange the repair schedules, to keep them out there as much as we can.
    CC-2000:
    I KNEW IT, I didn’t like that guy from the first time I scanned him ! What’s his problem, it’s like he’s got a Corn Cob up his butt full time, for some reason !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    HA HA HA HA, gees, where you picking up colloquialisms like that !
    CC-2000:
    Aww, we got a guy that works for us that’s from Louisiana, he’s Cajun, and he tells me jokes about Boudreaux and Thibodaux all the time.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    AWWW shoenough !, you got wun of dem Tee-Boys workin fo ya, foreshore !
    CC-2000:
    OH WOW, that sounded just like him !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Hay, I was born in the African Confederation but we moved, and I was raised in Baton Rouge, right in the middle of Cajun Country.
    CC-2000:
    Wow, small Galaxy, his name is Wade Loomis, he’s from Beauregard Parish, over towards De Ridder, would you happen to know him ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well no, but I bet my Dad does, he knows every Cajun in Louisiana I think. But, we’re getting off subject here, so tell me, is there anything you can add to what you said before, ANYTHING that we may use to figure out what happened ?
    CC-2000:
    Uooo... Geordi, you guys just need to be more alert, don’t wait around for another incident like this to happen. Get your Ships fixed, get your Computers shielded better, just figure out what can be backed up and brought into service ASAP, I just can’t believe this is a single incident, ok.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Ummm I see... it sure sounds like you know something, like you KNOW the Romulans did this to us, you sure you wouldn’t like to admit that, come on !
    CC-2000:
    Can’t, wouldn’t if I could, we are not a War with anyone, we have interests in all parts of the Galaxy, I will not say anything, at any time, which would jeopardize our status out there, and diminish the operating efficiency of this Corporation in any way, understand.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Awww ok, I got to give you credit, you sure can be closed mouthed, but I understand. So... where should I start, there’s just not enough information where I can make a plan with all this.
    CC-2000:
    Look, just take it a step at a time, for instance...

Stay away from any aggressive Species’ space for now.
    Re-shield your Computer Systems, ALL of them.
    Start running with your Bulkhead Doors closed, just in case someone takes a shot at you, and...
    Hire you a Welder, and get those damn cracks fixed in your Ships, OK !

LAFORGE-SF6:
    Ok, but on the Cracks, don’t you have a process where you do that, fix um real good, right !
    CC-2000:
    Well yea, I think we’re the only Company who does that like we do it, but, we are in business for a profit, we charge for that Service, you interested ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    I might be, if you give a Fleet Discount, ha !
    CC-2000:
    WE DO, and you can contact a Mr. Day Kannu here at the Corporate facility, he can give you cost and availability of all that, I don’t quote prices, too dangerous, ha !
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well ok, I just may do that, but, when you do that to a Ship, it’s tight, won’t leak, right !
    CC-2000:
    We guarantee it, but only as far as the front door, we don’t have any control over how you operate your Vessels, so it’s tight when it leaves, and I DO mean that. Our Ships will hold air for days without any Life Support. But, we have automatically closing doors, and a manual Pressure Regulation System for our compartments. So just getting the ship tight, will help, but, you need to look into some upgrades, if you really want to keep your personnel as safe as you can.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    I see, but do we have a list of things you could provide us with, those type upgrades ?
    CC-2000:
    You should, but if not, Mr. Kannu can provide that to you when you call him, ok, there’s a lot of that stuff that’s not proprietary, you could install it, or a version of it, yourselves. But, if you don’t mind me asking, it sounds like someone is pretty hot about what happened.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Aww CC, you don’t know the half of it, “hot” doesn’t even cover what we’ve heard over this, and it hasn’t even been twenty four hours since it happened !
    CC-2000:
    Well, please take this with a grain of Salt, but, I’m glad someone is looking into it vigorously now.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    I am too, we’ve really been complacent about Maintenance on our Vessels, we’re not doing all that well financially, and well, you know how cutbacks effect things.
    CC-2000:
    Well, to tell you the truth, no I don’t, Star Fleet operates on a currencies absent format, but this Corporation and the Galaxy does not, you guys need to rethink your position in that arena.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    I know, but, that’s for guys with more Pips than I got, my job now, it to figure this mess out, and as quickly as I can.
    CC-2000:
    Sounds like we’re winding down here.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    We are, I gotta get going here, but... do you mind if I call you back, later, ahh... I’d kinda like to just talk, not about business, just things, maybe like Data and I did, would that be ok ?
    CC-2000:
    Geordi, I’d really like that. When I communicated with Data, I picked up a lot of conversation you and he had together, I KNOW how much you and he enjoyed that. So, anytime you want to talk, no problem, just give me a call, I really think of you as a friend, already.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    CC, that really sounds great, and yes, I like you and think we’d get along so well, I will call you soon.
    CC-2000:
    Ok Geordi, bye for now.
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Bye CC.
    LAFORGE-SF6: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Okaaa.... now that the questions seem to be over...

ACCESS – OSIRIS SENSOR DATA – THUNDERCHILD INCIDENT
    ACCESS – COMPUTER ANALYSIS – USS THUNDERCHILD
    ANALYZE – COMPUTER FAILURE – USS THUNDERCHILD – START

ANALYSIS COMPLETE – DETECT – KINOPLASMIC RADIATION
    ACCESS – ALL RECORDS – KINOPLASMIC RADIATION – FOUND – CPT RAVINOK/USS VOYAGER

Ha, those sneaky bast...

TRANSMIT – PROTECTIVE SHIELD RECONFIGURATIONS – ALL CHIRON VESSELS

FORMULATE – PLAN – CAPTURE - ROMULAN VESSEL - START

Author’s Note:
    At the inception of Chiron Intergalaxy, the Computer used was an older version. With the hireling of highly qualified personnel, including Bynars, the CC-2000 was developed. One of the main components considered, was Bio-neural Gel Pack Circuitry. However, after evaluating the sensitivity and other limitations of this type technology, it was decided to create a more advanced version, which lead to the numerous Living Cell Memory Modules, which the CC-2000, Chiron Vessels and Synthetic Personnel are equipped with. This technology provided the CC-2000 with vastly more memory capacity, and computational speeds that are in magnitudes greater than Bio-neural or Positronic capabilities. Then, again Borg Technology was accessed, and Nanoprobes were designed to be integrated into the Living Cell Tissue, where new pathways could be created, expanding the cognitive processes of the CC-2000 toward, and surpassing, human capability.

8. SWHouston

Com Level: CHIRON COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK – HOME - CC2000 - SECURED
    To: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    To: PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:

NOTIFICATION – PLAN – CAPTURE - ROMULAN VESSEL – COMPLETE
    REVIEW – ACCEPT PLAN
    TRANSMIT – SECURED – CONFIDENTIAL FOLDER – PCV OSIRIS/PCV ZEUS – CAPTAINS EYES ONLY

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED – PRIVATE CONFERENCE REQUESTED

CC-2000:
    Prax, ya there buddy ?

PRAXIM-RR1:
    [​IMG]
    Yea CC, I’ve moved over to my Ready Room, what’s up ?

CC-2000:
    Hold on a minute, I need to get B’ijik on line with us, stand by...

OPEN CHANNEL - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED – PRIVATE CONFERENCE REQUESTED

B’IJIK-RR1:
    [​IMG]
    Yes Computer, I am alone now, what is it ?

CC-2000:
    Captain B’iJik, as you can see, I have Captain Praxim on with us now, and I need to discuss a recent development, along the outer Romulan Border.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Is this got anything to do with those Shield Modifications, you sent me earlier ?
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    I received those as well.
    CC-2000:
    Yes, when I found out how to defuse the threat which the Romulans were causing, I immediately sent you the Modification specifications, they have already been installed, and an Automatic Engage for the Shields, should you sensors detect the Radiation.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Wait a minute, I’m getting something else here, it’s confidential !
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    I am as well !
    CC-2000:
    Yes, I just sent a Plan to you, I’ll give you a moment to review the material, go ahead.

B’IJIK-RR1:
    I see, when did this happen ?
    CC-2000:
    Yesterday, Praxim, as you can see, assisted the Thunderchild, by the way Prax, you have Star Fleet’s thanks, from several of their Senior Staff.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Aww..well...
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    This Radiation of which you speak, is it harmful to us ?
    CC-2000:
    No B’iJik, there is only one instance of it effecting a System other than a Computer, and that was a Holographic Generator on the USS Voyager. But beyond that, no record of it harming anything but Computers, and as you see there, I don’t think it will harm ours in any way, we have some very good Shielding for them.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    So, during our normal Routes, we’re supposed to just travel along close the Romulan Border at Warp 5 or 6, and see if they shoot that stuff at us, that right ?
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    Yes, that is what I see here, you intent is to capture one of their Vessels !
    CC-2000:
    Yes, that’s correct Captain, we know that this Radiation usually is formed in a Sub Space Anomaly, and it is my intent, to capture one of the Romulan Vessels, and determine just how they are developing, and dispensing that type Radiation.

COM REQUEST – STARFLEET – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLEET ENGINEERING – SF6

PRAXIM-RR1:
    So, if that happens, we’re suppose to just sorta sit there, and see if they try to Board us, right !
    CC-2000:
    Prax, Captain, hang on a minute, Star Fleet is trying to get in touch with me, I’ll let you see and hear them, but I’m not going to let them see you, so don’t say anything right now, stand by.

OPEN CHANNEL – STARFLEET – ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FLEET ENGINEERING – SF6

CC-2000:
    Hay Geordi, what’s up !

LAFORGE-SF6:
    [​IMG]
    CC, I finally figured it out, I think it was Kinoplasmic radiation that messed them up !

CC-2000:
    FANTASTIC !, what now though, how you going to take care of it ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    Well... I’m not sure just yet, I just thought I’d tell you about it, just in case you knew anything about that stuff.
    CC-2000:
    I see, stand by a minute Geordi... ok... I just did a search on it, and I see where it pops up in the USS Voyager Files, have you checked those, to see what they did about it ?
    LAFORGE-SF6:
    NO, but I WILL, thanks, let me get on that now, thanks, bye !
    LAFORGE-SF6: CLEAR
    CC-2000:
    Ha, ok he’s gone now.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    Computer, does Star Fleet require your assistance, frequently ?
    CC-2000:
    Well not really B’iJik, when I spoke to them earlier, I did not mention that we had already done Scans on the Thunderchild’s Systems, and found the problem. I didn’t want them to know that our Diagnostics were that sophisticated on our Ships. He of course, was using the Star Fleet Main System, I believe.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    Speaking of being more advanced, your first report said that the Thunderchild decompressed in under TWO minutes, is that correct !?
    CC-2000:
    That’s right B’iJik, those guys never had a chance, over Twenty of them.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    That is outrageous, if our ships were to be in that condition, I would relinquish my Command, and request other Duty !
    CC-2000:
    SO WOULD I, I assure both of you, SW and I would NEVER let your ships get in that condition, it’s just unacceptable.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Ok, but, back to the “Plan”, so... you’re going to let them think they disabled us, and when they approach, that’s when we... HA, surprise um !
    CC-2000:
    That’s right, now I know that the Osiris is going to have enough room, to transport all of the Romulans over to it, but... B’iJik, you’re going to be pretty tight on your Ship.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    Do not worry, we shall deal with it as necessary, and they will be unconscious anyway, is that correct !
    CC-2000:
    Yes, and we need to keep them that way, till we do our Scans and find out how they are discharging the Radiation, THEN, beyond that, time to let one or more Star Fleet Ships arrive, and take them and their Ship into custody.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Star Fleet is going to know we got some stuff on our Ships, they didn’t know about, aren’t they !
    CC-2000:
    Ummm not really, I can explain it, since Star Fleet knows we can Cloak too, I’ll just tell them we detected one of the Romulan Ships in free Space, snuck up on um, knocked their Propulsion out, and transported them off of the ship, before they could get their Shields up, then anesthetized them, that should work.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    GEES, this job is GREAT !
    CC-2000:
    HA well, you better hope I got the Shield Modifications set right, or you might change your mind.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    CC, there is NO doubt in my mind that they’re ok, if I trust anyone, it’s you !
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    I am compelled to agree with you completely, Captain Praxim, I have found this Computer to be quite reliable.
    CC-2000:
    Oh wow, thanks Fellas, I try, but are there any other questions, comments ?
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    I’m ok with it.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    I should comment... that we can not be assured that they will attack us, can we ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea... you have a good point there B’iJik, our Vessels seem pretty old, as far as they know, and they just may pass us up because of that.
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    Hay, I could shoot um the Finger when we passed by, think that would help.
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    HAW HAW HAW !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA yea, you could, but all you’d do is let um know we can see um when they’re Cloaked, so it’s a no on that, but keep it in mind for next time, ok ! What else ?
    B’IJIK-RR1:
    We shall be VICTORIOUS, QAPLA’ !
    PRAXIM-RR1:
    YEA, I’m ready CC !
    CC-2000:
    Ok Fellas, we’ll see what happens and stay sharp, bye to both of you.
    B’IJIK-RR1: CLEAR
    PRAXIM-RR1: CLEAR

Author’s Note:
    The Propulsion Systems of Chiron Intergalaxy’s ships, are the fastest known. Beyond an extremely high level of maintenance, the applications of Gallicite and Polyferranide enhance performance. Then, two additional features support this efficiency.

First, is that Chiron has a private source, for superior type Dilithium Strata.
    Each “Rock” is evaluated, and only the best of the best, are used in Chiron Vessels. Each set of Warp Systems on each ship, beyond the Chrystal in use, has at least one spare Chrystal available. This unique source for this extremely Hi-Grade material, is identified as the Planet “Ridan” in script.

Second, is the manner in which the Chrystal’s are aligned.
    Chiron has a patented Magnetic Articulation Frame Alignment System, where after the Strata is installed in the Frame, the Frame is then positioned on six axis’, by Magnetic Fields, aligning and keeping the output of the System at peak efficiency. This alignment is Computer controlled, and ongoing during Warp flight. All Chiron Class Vessels have a seven digit Warp Speed Display, and frequently in a Ship’s normal operations, two of the primary digits will display a “9”. There has been only one instance of a display showing all Nines (9.999999).

Though the Frame Architecture is highly classified and no picture/drawings can be shown,
    one may view the six Axes’ by clicking on the following link:
    CHIRON PATENTED MAGNETIC DILITHIUM ARTICULATION FRAME AXIS DIAGRAM
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3289/directionalaxis.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  9. SWHouston

Com Level: PCV OSIRIS CHIGCO O14F55V SECURED:
    To: ADVANCE-ACC4:
    To: PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    [​IMG]
    I’m baaaaack.

CC-2000:
    HA, ok, I see ya, I got you set up to pick up some stuff for the Uduru Project.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Is that what all that Dirt is for, that I’m carrying ?
    CC-2000:
    Yes it is, Joseph told me that they didn’t have very good soil out there, and I picked up enough to let them plant about an Acre or so.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    It looks like a LOT !
    CC-2000:
    Ha, well, actually it’s not, but there are only about 60 or so people there at Uduru Village, and, I’m not sure just how many of those are permanent residents. They can do ok for now, you’ll be picking up some Seed and stuff for them to start planting their Crops.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    We going to have to do that during their Night, right ?
    CC-2000:
    Yea, that’d be better, and you need to take a good look around first anyway, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Will do, got anything from the Zeus, wasn’t he supposed to go down that Romulan border real soon ?
    CC-2000:
    B’iJik had a couple of deliveries first, I think he’ll probably start that soon.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Did you tell Thara or Maxwell about this, or is it just me and B’iJik ?
    CC-2000:
    Just you two, when we do things like this, I try not to tell too many others about it, ok.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Sure, no problem.

TEXT MESSAGE – RECEIVED - PCV ZEUS CHIGCO Z73F2V SECURED:
    STARTING ROMULAN BORDER RUN TO QO’NOS NOW – QAPLA’

CC-2000:
    HAY, I just got a text message from B’iJik, he’s on his way now !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    WOW, I’d love to catch those guys myself, but I’m not wishing that B’iJik won’t.
    CC-2000:
    HA, I know, and I bet you never thought this job would include stuff like this, right !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Not in a million years CC, since you got here, wow, it’s been FUN !
    CC-2000:
    HA HA HA, really, but I’ve been here all along, I’m just... newer, different now.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Well, it sure works for me, but will Joseph be staying onboard, or will I let him off later ?
    CC-2000:
    Well, I’m not sure, he said this his presence there may burden them, I guess they’re sorta short on food or room to keep him, but we’ll decide that when you get there, I guess.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    We got some spare MRE’s, I could transport them down if it would help.
    CC-2000:
    Awwww, that’s nice of you to think of that, but, we gotta watch what we do, those people don’t even know what a Telephone is, for the most part.
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    Gees, they must really be poor, and it’s HOT down there too ! I remember seeing that the temp was over 40°C, and it was night !
    CC-2000:
    It’s is a dry heat though, but I’m sending you the coordinates for some supplies, I need to get the Sewer and Slab laid in for the new building, but, you can come on into Corporate, and take a few hours off, ok ?

COM REQUEST – EARTHLINK - ADVANCE ACC-4

PRAXIM-CAP1:
    I think I will, maybe just get a bite to eat at one of the Restaurants.
    CC-2000:
    YUM YUM, Pizza !
    PRAXIM-CAP1:
    UOO YEA, Helm, increase speed to Warp 8, bye CC !
    CC-2000:
    HA, bye buddy.

CONNECT – EARTHLINK - ADVANCE ACC-4 – INTERNAL COM

CC-2000:
    Chiron Intergalaxy, how may I direct your call ?

ADVANCE-ACC4:
    [​IMG]
    Hello, this is Alex Vance, and I need to talk to someone about transportation for us.

CC-2000:
    Okaa Mr. Vance, could you be a little more specific, us, is that pertaining to Goods or Personnel ?
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    Both actually, I make Communications Equipment, for Public Access Television Programming, and we need to get some equipment and our Tech People to Danula II.
    CC-2000:
    I see, TV, but usually Mr. Vance, we don’t do... or we haven’t done personal transportation till recently. Just how much tonnage are you needing to transport, Sir ?
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    Well ahh... actually not more than one or two Tons plus some personnel for the first trip, but we’ll need to make several, we need to set up a Receiver, and Transmitter Array for several locations over there.
    CC-2000:
    Okaa... and this would be like on Earth, put up an Antenna or Dish, and get TV, that it, Sir ?
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    That’s right, Earth National Channels, some feeds from other places, then create a market for Danula Businesses to advertise with us, oh, and we’ll be transmitting our Programming to the Star Fleet Academy, that’ll be a first.
    CC-2000:
    Umm, TV at Star Fleet Academy, who’d thought that would happen !
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    Well, apparently they’re having a little problem attracting new people to join Star Fleet, and are sorta updating their accommodations, an added attraction I suppose.
    CC-2000:
    I see, and this is Free TV, no one pays for it, right.
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    Well ha, we get paid for Commercials, our Sponsors make money off their Advertisements we transmit, and they pay us, but, we don’t charge anyone to watch our Programming, that’s free. The only cost to the Viewer is his Receiver, or Console if it’s connected to a Distribution Network in a Building, like that.
    CC-2000:
    I see, but how are you going to get your signal from Earth to Danula ?
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    That’s something else I wanted to discuss with you, I understand you have a Satellite Service, right.
    CC-2000:
    We do, but now that I have a good idea of your interests, I’ll direct your call to the appropriate person. Firstly, that would be Mr. Kannu at extension 9408, he’ll discuss which of our ships would be appropriate to transport you and your Crew, then, you can transfer to Mr. Phloux at extension 9406 to discuss our Satellite Systems.

COM REQUEST - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:

OH, ahh if there’s nothing else I can help you with, I’ll transfer you to Mr. Kannu, now, Sir.
    ADVANCE-ACC4:
    Sure, you’ve been very helpful.

TRANSFER – ACVANCE-ACC4 – KANNU-9408
    OPEN CHANNEL - PCV SEKHMET CHIGCO S28V71K SECURED:
    OPEN CHANNEL – HOUSTON-9400

Hello Eric, long time no hear HA, how’s things going. SW, Pressman is calling.

HOUSTON-9400:
    Are you sure he herd you ?
    CC-2000:
    RESET – TRANSMITTER OUTPUT – 120%
    Let me try again. Eric, we’re receiving your signal, talk to me !
    PRESSMAN- C1:
    Helloooo, anybody home ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Eric, this is SW, we hear you, go ahead !

HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, you sure we’re getting out ok, I don’t think he’s hearing us.
    CC-2000:
    Umm... everything is ok on this side SW, I’m thinking we’re dealing with a time delay here.

PRESSMAN- C1:
    Well ok, I’m going to take a chance and just talk a little, I think we’re too far for us to communicate back and forth. Anyway, it took us Nineteen Hours to get here, and to tell you the truth, I’m not sure where “here” is ! I just sat here for about thirty minutes when we arrived, just looked around and did some scans before I broke silence. Anyway, we’ve done some Cartography on wherever we’re at, and I’m sure that’s too complex to try to transmit back to you now. So...well, I’ll just stay here a while longer, and I guess, come on back. You hearing me !?

CC-2000:
    Eric, YES we hear you, come on back to the Nest ! SW, I think he’ll be on his way back, before this gets out to him.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    CC, wow, nineteen hours, that’s gotta be a LONG way out there !
    CC-2000:
    HA yea, really long way, I bet I was right, he just may be in another Galaxy !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Hay, I thought I was going to get to be the first guy to go to Andromeda !
    CC-2000:
    You got to get your butt out of that Chair first, reps are earned ! But, I can’t actually tell exactly where he’s at, I’m not getting a Transponder Beacon, just voice.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    HA HA yea, you’re right, WOW, regardless where he’s at, it’s got to be “where nobody’s gone before”, right !
    CC-2000:
    It sure looks that way, and I’ve triangulated the direction, but, I still don’t know how far out he is.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    UOO which direction !
    CC-2000:
    Weeel.... sorta toward Andromeda, sorta.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH WOW !
    CC-2000:
    Ahh... gonna tell anyone about this ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Umm... no, not yet anyway. Let’s take a look at his Cartos and make sure we know what we’re talking about first. I’d want to get some sort of permanent com set up, before I start bragging.
    CC-2000:
    Well, that won’t be a problem, once we establish a response time interval, but should I get started on a Satellite for out there ?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Well umm maybe, but, I’m thinking a few Modules, Power, Weapons, Shields, and some Housing, maybe put some Staff out there, sort of a Base Station, what you think about that ?
    CC-2000:
    COOL !, I start a list, but, I had thought to maybe use the Conduit for communications, but it dumps out in the original Hive, I’d have to set up some sort of relay to get that working.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    OH YEA, kinda like a tube to talk through, that’d be nice if you can make that work. But, we can still talk to um out there anyway, right.
    CC-2000:
    I’m pretty sure of it, wow, Andromeda, WOW !
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yeaaa... possibilities are endless, and... I got you to thank for all this, don’t I.
    CC-2000:
    ME !?
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Yea, if you hadn’t noticed that Conduit B’iJik went by out there, we’d be tooling along as usual now.
    CC-2000:
    Well, I guess so, but, I don’t need any credit for it, really.
    HOUSTON-9400:
    Modesty as well, umm... bye.

Author’s Note:

In the Chiron Intergalaxy’s Ships and their Modules, the Power, Component, Control and Communications Systems, are operated simultaneously over a Grid type Distribution System.
    Each of the (Dorsal/Modules/Ventral) Components of a Vessel, has one or more of these Grid layers. A single Grid, has vertical and horizontal lines, providing intersections with three or four connections to adjacent intersections. When stacking one or more grids above or below another, adds additional directions of travel, to and from that intersection to the next, and in most instances totaling six connections for an item, to the total grid system, its power supplies and control modules.

The number of routes to a piece of equipment, it’s control module, and power supply, when stationed in a multitier system like this, are numerous. This provides redundant lines for operation, and requires numerous interruptions in the System, before a piece of equipment could be disabled. With this unified application, a piece of equipment could arbitrarily be placed anywhere in the Grid System, and the controllers and Power Supplies, anywhere else in the Grids.

The distribution of equipment, with it’s power and control being so diversified, creates an extremely high degree of operational reliability, and subsequently, a very difficult Targeting Solution to another Ship, which would attempt to disable it. In all instances, there are multiple sources of Power and Control for a given System, which further enhance reliability and exasperate the difficulty of targeting. In the event that the Ships operating personnel were disabled, the CC-2000 Computer, can thru the Ships onboard system, or via the Chiron Communications Network, assume control of any function on any Vessel through a secure sub-space link.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010