Jensen Ackles

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by AntonyF, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

No, that's Rekha Sharma who plays Tori. Tahmoh is Helo. The sexy guy on Battlestar is Jamie Bamber's Apollo. Dude does a tiny little towel justice. If I could have a Jensen, Jared, and Jamie sandwich--it wouldn't suck. :evil:

2. The Borg Queen

The Borg Queen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Heh. I've always thought Alessandro Juliani was the cutest! :techman:

3. Praetor

Praetor Vice Admiral Admiral

The fine line between continuity and fanwank.
    Wouldn't it? :devil:

4. Dorian Thompson

Ooooh, dirty. :alienblush: :evil:

5. indranee

indranee Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't either. especially that tic thing in his mouth area drives me nuts.

6. indranee

you know, aside from being shot in Vancouver and being creepy, this show definitely reminds me of TXF (and I'm an old time Phile).

yes, I completely agree about the show having depth.

hey Dorian, you got any clips around where Dean's hopping mad and showing that phenomenal rage within? if so, please post. I'd appreciate it deeply.

7. The Borg Queen

The Borg Queen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You know I never noticed that until after he started playing Peter from the future in Season 3.

I assumed it was something he was putting on to distinguish his "present-day" Peter from his "future" Peter.

8. Dorian Thompson

No, it's nerve damage in Milo's mouth that's been there since he was born. Can't fault the man for that.

Can do.

Not okay

Meg

9. DS9Continuing

DS9Continuing Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lord in heaven, how did I miss this thread?

I don't think I could possibly choose between Jared, Jensen, Tahmoh, Jamie Bamber, and Michael Trucco. And Justin Hartley. And Eric Johnson.

But then I enjoy group stuff, so that's fine with me.

BTW, did you know that Jensen wasn't even originally supposed to be in the show past the first episode? The show was pitched as "The Sam Winchester Show," and Dean was just supposed to set him on his way. It was only when they saw how well Jared & Jensen worked together that they retooled it into the brothers concept.

10. indranee

oh very cool! mucho thanks!!

11. Dorian Thompson

You're most welcome.

12. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Oh, thank goodness. I don't think I would have ever gotten into the show if it had just been Sam.

13. Dorian Thompson

They had originally cast Jensen as Sam. The two J's told the story at comic con. They wanted Jensen to come in to read and then cast him as Sam. Padalecki read later on and they wanted him as Sam instead. They didn't want to lose Jensen, and he said he was more than willing to play Dean since he thought Dean was hysterically funny.

14. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Even if it had been Jensen as Sam, I might not have tuned in. Dean is the character that brought me into the show. Then again, Jensen's Sam in Season One might not have been as dull as Jared's Sam was in Season One. :p

15. indranee

yeah, I think Dean fits Jensen best.

16. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Intrepid Explorer Administrator

Well, if you count the Scream films as "brain at the door" slashers, I'm not surprised you were disappointed. ;)

To each his own, though. It was pretty much what I expected from it, though there could have been more 3D gags. It was also fun to see Tom Atkins hamming it up.

The "twist" at the end could have gone either way, and while the way they went is more daring than the alternative, I don't think it was really the best way to go. (I think that's vague enough to avoid spoiler code.)

All that said, there's not much point to getting it on DVD without the DVD; not since the original has a spiffy new special edition.

17. Praetor

Having just seen Friday the 13th, I have to take back my comment about Padalecki being a caeman. More like a sexy caveman. ;)

18. Dorian Thompson

Padalecki is scrumptious. He's got a great smile and a spectacular body. Very chiseled. Nice back. I know this because of Sam nailing the good lady doctor in the last episode of Supernatural.

19. Vanyel

Vanyel The Imperious Leader Premium Member

He's just sexy.

Attached Files:

20. Praetor

Yep. And for some reason, he didn't annoy me like he did in 'House of Wax,' the first time I saw him. That colored my perception of him until now. Has he ever had short hair? I think he'd look excellent with short hair.