star trek into darkness app problem

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by tmosler, Feb 1, 2013.

1. tmosler

tmosler Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Ok i have a quick question. While onn the new into darkness app i pushed the skip mission button by mistake. So my question is there anyway to do that mission ?

2. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

No idea.
    But if all else fails you can always delete the app, reinstall and do the missions again. They're quick and easy.

3. Franklin

Franklin Vice Admiral Admiral

I think it just stays on the menu of missions as a mission you haven't done yet, and you can come back to it. It's shouldn't have disappeared just because you skipped over it. I don't remember doing them in order. I went back to the map one several times trying to figure out what the darn thing wanted.

4. madfuzz

madfuzz Cadet Newbie

I know this is way late, but I found this because I had the same question. In case anybody else is worried about it and comes searching, I can confirm that clicking skip only cycles through the missions that are displayed.
    If you're like me and don't live in any of the areas that have map missions, you can click skip to remove the map mission and replace it with a different mission. You will not lose the mission you skipped, however. Skip or complete more missions to cycle it back to the visible list.

I hope this ends up being helpful to someone eventually!