Gaming advice needed - small parts?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Unicron, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

I need some advice and ideas. I have a couple of game series, such as Eclipse and Cosmic Encounter, which have a fair number of small parts. I've been thinking it would be useful to have something that has compartments, such as a jewelry box or a tackle box. I saw some tackle boxes at the local stores that come with adjustable compartments, so that might be useful. Any suggestions and thoughts on how to store such parts would be useful.

2. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hardware stores often have boxes for separating out different screws and the like. Or you could go cheap and just use ziplock baggies.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

4. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Even drugstores and supermarkets should sell compartmentalised pill-boxes, divided into seven daily columns, that might work.

5. Levi

Levi Commander Red Shirt

Starfleet Academy, San Francisco, Earth/Sol
    I've found the best places to containers for such things is at Fishing & Game stores (ie: tackel boxes), or, if you don't mind, go to a Smoke Shop, like for 'other then tobacco' products. They usually have smaller containers that work well for spare parts.

6. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

I appreciate the advice. :) I went to the local Bass Pro Shops and they have a pretty nice selection. Wal-Mart had some of the same items, but not the same variety. I think the two I'm started with will work out well for what I need, and I rather like the one similar to this, with a big top space and four smaller adjustable cases.