Most Attractive Female

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Bry_Sinclair, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Who is the most attractive main/recurring character in TNG?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2013.
  1. Beverly Crusher

25 vote(s)
    22.9%
  2. Guinan

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Katherine Pulaski

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Ro Laren

20 vote(s)
    18.3%
  5. Deanna Troi

47 vote(s)
    43.1%
  6. Lwaxana Troi

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  7. Natasha Yar

10 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Beverly Crusher, I like redheads you see.

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Another vote for Bev, intelligence is a bonus for me.

3. Pemmer Harge

Pemmer Harge Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Ro Laren is definitely my favourite. Michelle Forbes is gorgeous and very charismatic.

4. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

Couldn't agree more. She got my vote.

5. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

6. GalaxyX

GalaxyX Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

For me, Deanna never did anything, even when I was 15 years old.

20 years later, still nothing (although she improved a little in the movies).

However, I always get a woody for Beverly, and it was the same back then as well. Too bad Gates McFadden aged horribly :(

7. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I like VOY Deanna and FC Deanna. That was a revelation, that I could like Deanna and see her as attractive. Took a long time.

8. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

It always shocks me when I notice how few episodes Ro was in, because she's such a big part of the show in my mind.

Ro's got my vote, easily - Crusher and Tasha after her.

9. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

Glad I'm not the only one....

10. JariM

JariM Lieutenant Red Shirt

I guess I'd go with Keiko too.

11. xvicente

xvicente Captain Captain

I was trying to decide between Tasha Yar and Ro Laren until I remembered I dont like angry women so no vote.

12. Gojira

Gojira Commodore Commodore

I said pretty much the same thing in the thread about 7 of 9 and T'Pol.

13. Captain Ice

Captain Ice Cookie Constructor Admiral

Getting Captain Ice on to the naughty list
    I've got a huge thing for redheads, so it's Beverly for me.

14. JRS

JRS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This one is easy for me..Deanna Troi:)
    Always liked how she looks, very pretty and sexy lady:techman:

15. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

Suit yourself. Given two votes i'd've picked them both.

16. GalaxyX

GalaxyX Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Tasha is angry but not bitchy, so I have no problems with it. She's hot but the short hair ruins her look.

Deanna looks good in the movies, but her fake wig and that catsuit just do not do her any service.

17. DeepSpaceWine

DeepSpaceWine Commander Red Shirt

Very tough choice. Didn't care too much for the personality or looks of Yar (she has some good episodes, seemed competent in security/tactical though). Pulaski is at the bottom on both counts. Didn't care for her even back in TOS. Always had a sense something was 'cold' about Muldaur I never could place, even in McCloud. Lwaxana Troi is as obnoxious as Pulaski is cold. No.

Beverly has some admirable qualities and is fairly good looking, but while she may have a high average, I felt she didn't merit the best.

Deanna Troi... Season 1 Troi was cool. She looked like she stepped off of an ancient Mediterranean urn or mural. She was more stoic, controlled, not the "LOL" Troi we came to see for the rest of the series, the wishy washy counselor (it's partly that smile. She looks clownish) with a personality that is the epitome of social butterfly (and the counselor track is probably the easiest path to the lt. commander rank). If I could just vote for Season 1 Troi, I would, but as I have to take Season 1-7 into account... no, can't vote for her.

Ro I didn't really care for the looks and personality. I considered her as the settle-for choice, but very strangely, for me I decided to vote for Guinan. I remembered this was based on the characters so had to push Whoopi Goldberg (and all opinions about her) out of my mind and focus just on Guinan. As opposed to the other series, this was a case of last lady standing by process of elimination. She's mysterious, a good listener, gives the best advice around, has a sixth sense when things aren't right (a good survival skill. Almost the equivalent of Troi's mood sensing), doesn't look a day over 30-something despite being centuries old, and while a background kind of character, she doesn't let anyone walk over her, be it unruly crowds or petulant demigod-like beings.

18. Yorkshire Niner

Yorkshire Niner Captain Captain

Crusher.

Redhead.

'Nuff said.

19. TheGoodStuff

TheGoodStuff Captain Captain

Y'know, I have always found Troi & Beverley such a weird duo on TNG.

Troi should be the hottest one. She has the catsuit, boobs, long brunette hair, dark eyes. She has an exotic, sultry look and sound. Sirtis plays her with a caring, sexual vibe. She SHOULD be the hot one....

But I voted Beverley. I am NOT an older guy. I felt this way when I was 15 and im the same now at 25.

Beverley is not overtly sexualized. She is very feminine, yet strong and holds her convictions. Capable of being gentle & caring yet also stern and strong. There is something so....classy about Gates, like she doesn't NEED a catsuit. There is an elegance to her that, even in just a primal sense, I find very alluring.

This is coming from a guy whose preference is always curvy brunettes. Every since I started watching TNG I have always been amused with myself that I find Beverley so much more enticing.

20. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I voted for Tasha Yar but I think I should have voted for Troi. The thing is with Troi, I only found her attractive in Season 7, the movies, and Voyager. With Tasha, I thought she looked good her entire run, and wish we had seen more of the Yesterday's Enterprise Tasha Yar.