Sanctuary 1x01/02 - "Sanctuary for All" - Grading & Discussion

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Turbo, Oct 3, 2008.

?

Grade Sanctuary for All

1. Excellent

14.0%
  2. Above Average

46.5%
  3. Average

32.6%
  4. Below Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Poor

7.0%
  1. Kelso

Kelso Vice Admiral Admiral

On the destruct button until the last minute!
    Was Dr. Zimmerman hitting on Helen? He kept implying that she looks to be in her mid-thirties and was shocked that she could have a 23 year old daughter.

It just seemed like an odd thing to say... esp. for a guy who is supposed to have amazing powers of perception or deduction.

2. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

Just watched this today. It was surprisingly good. I went in not expecting a heck of a lot. Will definitely be watching future episodes.

Above Average

3. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Pretty much the same though annoyed how easy Ripper was defeated, I hope he returns to be a recurring villian otherwise total waste of plot cause he seemed like a cool bad guy.

Great to see so many SG people there but David needs to return as the wacky dude because he played it so well in the web episodes.

4. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

^ I'm sure he'll be back. He mentioned something about the other 3 (or was it 5?) coming. He's probably got clones or identical siblings running around out there.

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Christopher Heyerdahl was credited as a regular, so hopefully we should be seeing alot more of him.