Dollhouse 2x7, 2x8 Meet Jane Doe & A Love Supreme: Review,Spoilers etc

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Captain Craig, Dec 11, 2009.

?

Grade Dollhouse 2x7-2x8: Meet Jane Doe & A Love Supreme

Poll closed Mar 31, 2010.
  1. EXCELLENT

17 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. ABOVE AVERAGE

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. AVERAGE

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. BELOW AVERAGE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. POOR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

Re: Dollhouse 2x7, 2x8 Meet Jane Doe & A Love Supreme: Review,Spoilers

Something just occurred to me that I'd forgotten in all this new intrigue; namely, what happened to the old intrigue? Who was slipping Ballard messages through November and Echo? Was Boyd really in on that, or was it an odd coincidence that time he distracted Topher while Echo was being imprinted with a message for Paul? Either way, what was their angle?

I suppose it could've been another false-flag discrediting move, like the Senator. Someone from another House might've been feeding Ballard information with the ultimate goal of having him either "win" and take away all the possible reasons to look for the Dollhouse, or even take down the L.A. House and make it look like it was the only one to better conceal the other 20.

Or it could've been Alpha, setting his first-season finale play up. Did they actually say it was Alpha and I forgot?

2. StarshipDefiant

StarshipDefiant Captain Captain

Re: Dollhouse 2x7, 2x8 Meet Jane Doe & A Love Supreme: Review,Spoilers

It's implied that the mole was either Laurence Dominic or Claire Saunders, but both don't really make sense as Alpha would. There was an episode where Topher round a piece of tech that would allow someone to screw with the imprints, it was never explained how long it had been sitting there. I think, for all intents and purposes, the mole storyline has been dropped, or is meant to be one of those mysterious to allow fans to find thier own answers and reasons for.

The possible list of people (whether its them or not)
    Laurence Dominic (There was an episode that cantered him and the whole spy thing, some of his comments supports and denies this).
    Claire Saunders (She has the skills to, but seems somewhat unlikely that she'd have heard of Ballard let alone act as the mole)
    Ivy (She's outright said she had the skill to)
    Alpha (The skill, the motive, but was there an opportunity to?)