Starship Ironsides

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by bob reed, Jan 11, 2014.

1. bob reed

bob reed Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Starship Ironsides is at this time ready to launch! We have several scripts at the ready and we are planning our first shoot! So with that all said we are ready to launch a website and we are looking for some help. If you want to help design and maintain a fan film website please contact me. I have the server and name.

2. DCR

DCR Commander Red Shirt

Wish I could help, but I'm not a web guy. In the meantime, welcome and good luck.

3. mari

mari Captain Captain

I do webby things. I've "liked" Ironsides on Facebook, so I'll PM you there.

4. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Good luck with this project!!! I'm cheering your on!

5. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

Great to see you haven't fallen by the wayside! I remember being impressed with the original information. Could you refresh my recollection of where you will be shooting and/or are you building your own sets? I like the fact that you are waiting on the script before committing to anything else. My own suggestion is to send that script through the meat grinder several times and then maybe ask for help from someone outside. There are several professionals posting in this forum and they might be willing to help with it. I am definitely not speaking for any of them and won't name....if you post regularly in this forum, you probably have a good idea of who they are.
    Best wishes for a great project!

6. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

Looking forward to this, Bob. Best of luck.

Sir Rhosis

7. bob reed

Well we will be shooting here in New York as of now. We will be "using" another productions sets as this makes the most sense. Yes the scripts are being kept on the qt and I am "using" several good folks in the Star Trek community to check them over as we flesh them out.

8. bob reed

We did pick up some website help and our site should be going public very soon!

9. PattyW

PattyW Commander Red Shirt

Actually, our scripts are going to be edited by an industry pro who does it for a living. We're filming our first shoot in Ticonderoga in the fall of 2014.