Things you liked about voyager

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by KaraBear, Aug 19, 2013.

1. KaraBear

KaraBear Captain Captain

probably because in First Contact they knew they were going out into space and prepared for it. In Scorpion they were suddently sucked/blown out into space quick with no warning

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

My other abrasive theory is that that is not Annika Hansen.

The Borg put the little 8 year old girl in a box somewhere and instead wrote code to create a mostly new personality which would drive that fleshy figure purposely through the Borg's Mission to destroy 8472, which a panicking child could clearly not.

3. Captain Kathryn

Captain Kathryn Commodore Commodore

I love Voyager because of it's humor most of all. It makes it unique. TNG, DS9, ENT, and TOS all have humorous moments, but VOY really feels the most light-hearted despite being in one of the most dire situations.

Without the characters of the Doctor, Seven, and Janeway I probably wouldn't love it as much as I do. I think the cast had good chemistry. Even if there were tensions off-set, I don't really care because when they did perform the humorous bits, I think they were done really well. It makes Voyager unique.

I also really love that it deviated from all of the pre-defined rules, AQ conflicts (with the exception of the Borg), etc...because they had no contact with Starfleet for years.