Beverley & Dianas clothes...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by LilyB, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Canuck69

Canuck69 Commander Red Shirt

Her pregnancy was throughout season 4. I know that she was heavily pregnant in the episode The Host, I remember Gates saying that they hid her growing midsection by making the lab coat bigger. There is a screencap from the episode QPid where you can see that Gates is heavily pregnant. If I time to find it I can post it if you like...

2. Ward Fowler

Ward Fowler Commodore Commodore

You're right about dueling banjo's, it's probably an even more iconic scene. Ned Beatty with his pants around his ankles squealing for a toothless man is pretty unforgettable though. :) Good call on Sharky's Machine. Great flick. By the way, how could John Boorman make movies like Deliverance and Excalibur and also make a huge turd like Exorcist II? Doesn't make sense.

3. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

Sharkey's Machine is one of my favorite cop movies. Rachael Ward in full bloom was breathtaking!

4. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic
    I'd like that.

5. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have to disagree. Jellico, while definately a ball-buster, was a great captain.

To stay on topic, I like Troi's assets.

6. chakotay_lover

chakotay_lover Lieutenant Red Shirt

I thought Bevs uniform was offcial, and I loved it when Jellico told Troi to put on her uniform, she looks alot better in that uniform than she ever did in her greyish purple thing....:)

7. Shazam!

Shazam! Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, Troi wore the uniform well. If only he told her to go back to wearing the skant.

8. Vanyel

Vanyel The Imperious Leader Premium Member

Troi did look better in a uniform, and if I remember correctly Jellico said he wants formality on the bridge. So while doing her duties to the crew in her office, she could wear whatever she wants. That's how I understood his order.

9. LaBarre

LaBarre Commander Red Shirt

So certainly in character - for you!

10. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know if I'm missing a history between the two of you or not or if this was some kind of in-joke between friends. If not, it's wiser to keep personal snipes at other posters out of this forum. Thanks!

11. The Castellan

The Castellan Commodore Commodore

Call me 'odd', but I'll prefer Troi in the skimpy, tight stuff. I likes seeing skin and so on. And wanna give Jelico a good, swift kick between the goal posts. :p

12. Shazam!

It's sexual tension.

13. LaBarre

LaBarre Commander Red Shirt

Gosh, weeks have gone by without my response to Shazam's post which itself was prompted by our moderator.

Whatever tension is being experienced and expressed dear M, from Shazam's POV only S can explain.

For my own part, the sheer "sexism" of S's posts demanded that I call S out.

Having said that, the kindest thing I can offer to S's wish that it is "sexual tension" that drove this exchange between us, is "me and you and...last rodent on earth."

You don't beat the rodent.

14. Shazam!

15. Hober Mallow

Hober Mallow Commodore Commodore

That's a technical way of saying Picard wanted to stare at her bazangas.

16. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

I guees you don't get to be a starship captain without learning how to use starfleet policy to your advantage. :D

17. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

:guffaw:
    It's good to be the king! :lol:

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie