Star Trek Deep Space Nine .org

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by startrekfanboy, Feb 27, 2010.

1. startrekfanboy

startrekfanboy Cadet Newbie

Hi Guys

We've made a new site about DS9 and would like to see what other Star Trek fans think about it.

http://www.startrekdeepspacenine.org/

In total the site has more 50,000 words and 1500 articles, and attempts to cover every single aspect of ST: DS9; whether that aspect actually appeared in the show or was only just mentioned in passing!

Take a look and let me know what you think!

We've not promoted (or quite finished) the site yet and would appreciate some early feedback from these forums before we promote more heavily everywhere else.

The site looks best in Google Chrome (ST & Bajoran font!) but should work in any browser.

Star Trek Deep Space Nine .org

2. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Not bad..went there! I will bookmark it and go there at least once a day...keep up the good work...

Rob

3. Hitman

Hitman Vice Admiral Admiral

Be mindfull that, with such an URL, Paramount may send you one of those trademark letters. They normally don't do it for fan content, but with web addresses it's another thing.

4. startrekfanboy

startrekfanboy Cadet Newbie

Hi Rob

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement, glad u enjoyed it!

Hitman
    Good point, which hadn't occurred to us.
    I thought fan content wouldn't be an issue given what other stuff if out but hadn't considered the domain. I will make some changes to make it clear that it is a fan site and hopefully we'll be okay.. I'll let you know if otherwise!

5. scottydog

scottydog Admiral Admiral

Great website! DS9 is my fave series and I will visit this site often.