Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by trekker670, May 21, 2013.

1. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

Heard something about official news of beyond 90 going to StarTrek.com first, and then the other day the editor of said site tweeted about being "off to London" to talk to Ben, so I'm guessing we'll be hearing something within a week or two about beyond 90 and the next list of ships coming soon.

2. NOVE9

NOVE9 Commander Red Shirt

So Ben just posted some clues for ships 71-80:

Some smaller ships, some auxiliary ships, some movie ships, several things that begin with B.

So definitely the Baxial and the borg rogue ship.

3. t_smitts

t_smitts Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Movie ships presumably includes the 1701-A. There's not too many "movie" ships, outside of the Abrams movies, that haven't been done. There's of course the elusive ships in Insurrection, plus the Scimitar and Scorpion fighters from Nemesis.

Of course the movie ship I'd really like to see in the Merchantman.

"Several" implies more than two "B" ships. It's possible that includes the Batris or perhaps another Borg ship.

It's a longshot, but it might also mean the Jem'Hadar Battleship. ;)

Auxiliary ships suggests smaller ships attached to a mother ship. That could likely be the Argo, or maybe the captain's yacht (probably not another shuttle, since they just did those), plus the Baxial, which we know is coming, which is also small and starts with B.

Smaller could refer to the auxiliary ships, but there's a few others it could include like the Jenolen, or Degra's ship. Perhaps also the Aeon. Maybe the Romulan scoutship. I'm sure there's a few others.

Auxiliary ships suggests smaller ships attached to a mother ship. That could likely be the Argo, or maybe the captain's yacht (probably not another shuttle, since they just did those), plus the Baxial, which we know is coming, which is also small and starts with B.

Smaller could refer to the auxiliary ships, but there's a few others it could include like the Jenolen, or Degra's ship. Perhaps also the Aeon

4. Kevman7987

Kevman7987 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The freighter Batris maybe?

5. Markonian

Markonian Fleet Admiral Moderator

I'm thinking the Aerowing as an auxiliary craft because some may argue it's not a shuttlecraft. The Borg rogue (Named the Liberator in licensed material), 1701-A and Baxial have been confirmed already. See Memory Alpha and 8of9's Trek Colkective blog for reference.

Any more speculation? Love the guessing game!

6. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

Does any one know what issue Australia is up,im still waiting for issues 28 and 31.

7. NOVE9

I just got issue 39. I have asked around in regards to specials as well but it looks like aus isn't going to get them after the JJ enterprise as it's been a year since release and we haven't seen the vengeance.

8. Mr Pointy Ears

the eaglemoss Australian site doesn't even update their site with the newer models.

9. NOVE9

Yeah i had a look at their shop the other day nothing past issue 23. Kind of pathetic.

10. mswood

mswood Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

US subscribers. what episode are we currently on. I started my 1st subscription a few months late, but caught up. But i think I have fallen behind, thanks to the move by Eaglemoss.

Yesterday I just got issue 50 and 51 (it should be 51 and 52). And I finally got the Borg cube, low and behold.

So how far behind am I?

11. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Not far. October gave us 53 & 54 and we seem to be generally back on track from their data-center migration snafu from September. They should be able to send you everything up to that point, provided the payment schedule has caught up.

12. Mr Pointy Ears

I do have a pop culture shop where they do sell em,but they only up to issue 38(delta flyer and they haven't got em in stock yet.

13. Brefugee

Brefugee No longer living the Irish dream. Premium Member

So has anyone from the UK who ordered the Shuttles when released got them through yet? And if so, were you a subscriber or not?

14. DazzaS83

DazzaS83 Ensign Newbie

I'm from the UK, I'm a subscriber and I have ordered the shuttles and indeed the plaques on the days they became available. I have not received them yet but the official starship collection twitter account did say earlier in the week they were having problems with dispatch but the warehouse is now ready to dispatch and we should get them in the coming week

15. Markonian

Markonian Fleet Admiral Moderator

Reporting from Ireland. Kelvin, Relativity and Tac Cube arrived. Excellent first impression of cube.

Kelvin: registry missing to the left of neck, and no markings on saucer rim. Otherwise great. Outclasses Hot Wheels version.

Relativity: model looks like on the episode. Blue with green spots to represent the fluorescence. No hull markings aka name/registry. Hull covered in glitter - definitely the most fabulous starship in Trek.

Love them all!

16. Richard Baker

Richard Baker Commodore Commodore

Could you please post some photos?

17. JoeP

JoeP Captain Captain

So the stand on my Defiant broke after taking a tumble (the clear, plastic part. Not the black base); anyone know where I could possibly pick up a spare?

18. 137th Gebirg

You could probably give EagleMoss a shout directly and see if they can send you one. That would be the first place I would go.

Retailers would most likely only have complete boxed models and you would be forced to get a whole new one otherwise.

19. Racer_X

Racer_X Commander Red Shirt

20. 137th Gebirg

Weird - page won't load for me. Do they say anything about automatic inclusion of the shuttles for subscribers or is it a special thing that needs to be ordered separately?