post your pet picture thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by think, Feb 24, 2010.

1. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

2. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

J.'s dog wins. She's just adorable.

3. Deckerd

I’ve posted them before but they sleep a lot in the car. Two whippets and a jack russell
    [​IMG]
    Some of my geese with a gosling
    [​IMG]
    Our 19 year-old cat keeping warm
    [​IMG]

4. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

Smoothie, You know what? I hadn't even noticed that. I was commenting on how stiff the rest of his body was. He looked like he was thinking, "stop hugging me....please, stop hugging me!!!" Never even noticed how stiff his privates were. Well, i guess that's a good thing anyway.... He's a gorgeous dog. And yeah, i'd love to see more pup pics. Shes a cutie.

Axiom, omg. She has the SWEETEST face and eyes!!!! Oh she is just too cute for words!!! What a love!!!

Auntiehill, :guffaw: GOOD ONE!!!!!

5. Yeoman Randi

Deckerd, where the whippets rescues? The three of them look so cute, sleeping on each other like that. What a great picture!!

SPOCKED, i'm guessing that is your daughter. She's beautiful. Be prepared to beat the boys off with a stick!

6. Deckerd

Not we got them as puppies. They do wake up occasionally
    [​IMG]

7. Yeoman Randi

OMG! I want them!!!!!!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    :lol: "They do wake up ....."

And now, because i love terriers and am owned by two, i must see more of the Jack Russell please!

8. Deckerd

This is Scout as a puppy being held by my beautiful daughter. One of the whips (Willow) is in the background and a Lhasa belonging to a friend.
    [​IMG]

9. Yeoman Randi

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! i wuv dat puppy!!! Don't you love puppy breath? And those teeny tiny needle nails? Too freaking cute.

And i have to agree your daughter IS beautiful! Thanks for posting the pic for me! :)

i gotta go cuddle my two knuckleheads now.

10. opali

opali Captain Captain

Ooohhhh, 'happy.' :lol:

J. your pup is still looking as wonderful as ever. How is she holding up?

Anabell, playing coy with the dog:
    [​IMG]

11. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

this is my mum with my cat Shade. She's 11 years old and only has one eye after she had an ulcer burst in the other one and had to have it removed. she also has liver problems. but she's still the same pesky picle-puss she's always been. (actually, she's got worse lately. she's MORE of a pickle)

12. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Your daughter is beautiful SPOCKED. Good job procreating. :techman:

I love this one.

Too cute!

13. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Thank you for the compliments. Dallie has wagged her tail and smiled in appreciation. :D

She's doing okay. She's reaching the point where she's having trouble walking well due to arthritis, but I now give her an occasional pain medication prescribed by her vet when it's bad. She also has one of those fat pockets and it's reached the size of a softball, but the vet is concerned that if they remove it, she might not make it because of her advanced age and the anesthesia.

That said, she still acts like a puppy and she's still full of it, and she knows it. :lol:

14. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

shade likes to lie in some odd positions...

15. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

she's gawjus! something about a black cat there is . . .

16. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

[​IMG]

This is our family dog, Chewie.[​IMG]

17. opali

opali Captain Captain

BANANA!! :) She looks like she is pretty happy with her treat...does she eat them, skin and all? My catahoula pup is the first dog I've had with blue eyes. After years of brown eyed pups it took some getting used to. She just looked a little bit more....mystic or something. Now, of course, it's business as usual between us.:)

Oh, so sorry to hear about her health issues. I know it happens as our pets age, but it is such a bummer sometimes. I'm so glad she has you looking after her the way you do. I'm sure that has a lot to do with her love of life. :)

Shade looks like a lover, not a fighter :p I'll bet she is as soft as rabbit fur.

Very Cute! Is she in a summer cut, or do you keep her hair short all year? I don't know much about terriers, is she a Yorkie mix?

18. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

He's a terrier mix, and had just had a haircut. Sometimes he gets really shaggy; other times he's close-cropped. Depends on how much my mom wants to go through the ordeal of giving him a haircut.

19. opali

opali Captain Captain

He, not she. Gotcha. :) It is kind of hard to tell, but the name should have given it away. :p

Giving a dog a haircut is definitely an ordeal. After I was done beautifying the pups my ex now has, I would have to shower because all the little hairs that would be in my ears, up my nose...I sympathize with your mom! Taking them anywhere cost more than a regular haircut for my son, so doing it at home was a no brainer.

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Awww, he's so cute! I don't see a flea collar. ;)