parallel non-static surfaces without edges

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by think, May 18, 2009.

1. think

think About it! Premium Member

And yes this can this be related to the effect of parallel time simultaneity effects of being? and what is there to do at this point beyond the infinite dimensional fillers of thought and space. NO I think that parallel dynamic surfaces can only be evaluated for volume of in static form then interpolated to the dynamic levels but even still when does the number of variables cancel out and return to normal if ever.,

I should stop thinking again yes? saw the trek movie and thought something again bad move on my part I guess.

Think aka bill newbold

is it possible to create an infinite number of surfaces that all exist simultaneously and do not touch? consider the surface of the body for example?

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

This made no sense to me.

3. think

just in need of help with mathematical philosophies will return later after more research .,

sorry about that Tachyon makes sense to me but then again there are loop holes if you will.

4. Gepard

Gepard Vice Admiral Admiral

This "research"--does it come out of a bong, by any chance?

5. Bisz

Bisz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

And neither does this thread.

6. think

ok a given surface like the surface of the human body the surface of the moon the surface of your mind given the "loopholes" in time and space most surfaces are singular solid or not but coherent and sealed off on all edges.. This could lead one to think that everything is like that (just as Einstein had and therefore all things are spheroidal mostly all things that are important and can be distinguished from one another.

the surface of the apple is eaten and then becomes part of a greater circle the circle of life as it is. what if there is no circle what if there is no end to the circle no beginning to the circle just loopholes of time //

that people get ^^^ get cought up in and can never excape till we let them know ... {hey Bongs are for bozo's who can/don't want to think and just like getting waisted and being a waist to society}

//like the previous subroutine in this thread of words and sounds that they form when pronounced by the individual that speaks this in their mind .,

what if there were two surfaces that never touched ., those two surfaces would be the possible membrane/surface that occurs at infinities right. to that end there is a limit that does not exist that still exists. ok ok ok i lost myself in that thought any way

first off lets get this straight we are talking membrane physis in the topological sense of the word. ok this would excludes the gravity/strong force interactions at the singularity level ok. but if each singularity were unique then what?

It is the limit of infinity that would have no meaning at these kinds of breakdowns in time & space's referance frames ok.

we all like the moment of conception right the time equals zero idea so that is the infinity of least meaning here at a singularity dicotomy ., but then we go deeper and ignor consistancy of matter/space/time and bend what there is there between these singularities with superstrings right?

sure, but then what?

we eat dinner yep just that simple .,

7. Jadzia

Jadzia on holiday Premium Member

So you're suggesting a quantization of membranes? Where every objects is essentially a membrane which is isolated and unique, and considered to be at infinity from other such objects? Each being a singularity.

And you are suggesting that superstrings act as a binding agent between these membranes, allowing them to bend into each other and compound into something macroscopic?

8. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

9. Chaos Descending

Chaos Descending Vice Admiral Admiral

No, of course not.

10. think

at the limits of infinities with surface dynamics a membrane may. and this is a possible solution to the micro/macro interference caused by.., there could be many caused but when the causations align there seems to be the symmetries of simultaneities aligning as well .,

starting with zero-cause a what would be called a lost cause (lol) there becomes zero, none or nothingness then in that, matter is empty as well as time not changing (is that what I want to say?)

once cause is caused to define what is then there is a cause of what it is.

11. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

^Part of me thinks he's talking about m-theory along with the multiple dimensions and the parallel universes it would suggest.In essence, we could have multiple dimensions folded around us and through us, and copies of ourselves would exist parallel to us (literally) but in a different universe and undetectable.

Part of me thinks he's either nuts or pulling our chains by acting like a nut. Either way, we've certainly had an up-tick in the number of genius/savant/raving lunatic types in these parts recently . :lol:

12. think

Well that sorta takes care of me saying...

call me crazy but...

and still I understand where you a coming from and want to assure you I am certifiably off and kinda touched in the mind as well but rather then go on about Oh poor me where do I put this so I will not loose it when I need it next I can explane my POV for now.

average insaniacts want attention to them., that is a given of anyone usually and that most of the world thinks when acting out it is about attention ., I am trying to move beyond that effect by not being too overly self indulgent.

I know you mean there is a fine line between genius and madman being that genius can "pretend" to be whatever they want and yet they need to do things to teach the lessons they have causes for.

back to topic:

where are the facets between these examples of topological wonders .,

the answer is in the way multidimensional manifolds connect beyond the point/line/surface/3-space of singularities in progressive incurrences in dimension as I know there is no comparing a point singularity to a line singularity =>the superstring or that to the surface singularity of a membrane .,

we can suggest that the point singularity at the zero dimension is able to create the superstring into that being able to spread into a surface of a membrane but when membranes expand through the next dimension there is the reality of everything we percive as it is. with by definition and infinity of singularities everywhere centered within the connectedness in endless context and perfect unitiy of exactness as well.