Most erotic scene in Star Trek?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by SignGuyHPW, Sep 27, 2013.

1. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Easily.

Also one of my most embarrassing moments as a ten year old child. I'd been telling my mother what a great show TNG was and she agreed to sit with me one week to watch...

2. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    There's a great moment in DS9 (wish I could remember ep & season) where Kira/Visitor is leaning against an open doorway/arch talking to Bashir/Sid. I'm pretty sure it's not Fascination, and it's quite innocuous. But what struck me was their body language and palpable sexual tension.

3. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The movie Diamond Hunters that she made around the beginning of ENT. It was very low budget and they probably couldn't afford a body double. You can clearly see Jolene wearing small pieces of strategically placed tape. And the movie "Shadow Puppets" wear she runs around theentire movie in her underwear not knowing who she was. She made it in 2006 after ENT. Her butt had the right amount of giggly. Also many pictures available through Google.

4. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

The teaser to The Game when the game flashes in Riker's eyes, he turns onto his back, squints at the camera and sighs... :devil:

5. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

For a show that's supposedly about an enlightened future, Star Trek as a whole really is quite juvenile when it comes anything sexually related.

6. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

After watching some of my TOS tapes while my computer was sidelined last month, I'll have to nominate the Nona/Kirk healing scene in "A Private Little War", aided by one of the musical variations of "Vina's Theme".

7. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

I just saw that episode recently. Was surprised that they got away with that one as well.

8. Push The Button

Push The Button Commodore Commodore

Helen Noel, crawling through the air ducts in "Dagger of the Mind"

9. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

Mostly, I'd agree with you. I don't know whether that's the fault of the writers, the producers, the studio. I wonder what other people think.

10. Noddy

Noddy Captain

What about Janeway pretending to be a hooker in "Resistance"?

11. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I love the opening teaser of TNG's 4th season episode Qpid. :adore:Picard finds Vash waiting for him in his quarters. She saunters across the room toward him. The sexual heat in their eyes is palpable. (The fact that Stewart and Hetrick were involved at the time of filming might be why. :whistle:) She tenderly strokes his face bringing him in for a soft kiss. She plucks the horga'hn from his grasp dropping it onto the chair and replacing it with herself. Their lips meet again in a deeply impassioned kiss.

Perfect! :luvlove:

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

12. Nightdiamond

Nightdiamond Commodore Commodore

Awkwaaaaaard lol. It's funny how trek episodes can start off as normal then slowly move into a scene like that.

Perhaps because it couldn't always decide whether to portray itself as a family show, high drama, or strict science fiction.

Like most of the time they keep the content PG rated, and then out of nowhere they'll throw on some real adult related material.

An example would be in Menage La Troi, when Luaxana Troi lays down and lets Damon Tog 'have her'.

Then later on, like in Voyager, they couldn't even get Seska to say she extracted Chakotay's 'sperm' cells.

Better to say she 'extracted his DNA '.

By the way, the scene between Tog and Luaxana was kind of erotic--in a creepy way. :lol:

13. Melakon

When I think about eroticism, for some reason Lwaxana and/or the Ferengis never enter the fantasy for me. :shifty:

14. Nightdiamond

Remember, kind of erotic-- and in a creepy way :lol:

15. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Here's some eye candy for you then. ;)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  16. Melakon

For once, I thank the gods I'm nearly blind in one eye. I assume the other image that I'm currently seeing an "x" for is Quark's head on Kira's body.

17. Nightdiamond

That's too much. I take it back. Never mind. I changed my mind. Lol (I don't know what's worse, the picture or the episode.

18. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That wasn't eye candy. That was an eye razorblade.

19. Melakon

Like the eye cutting scene in Un Chien Andalou. If you're unfamiliar with it, there's a pic in the Wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Un_Chien_Andalou

Decorum prevents me from posting it here.

20. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Later there is the fight scene where Noel on the floor pulls her knees to her chest to kick her opponent into a electrically panel, admittedly she is wearing "granny panties," but it's basically a crotch shot and is erotic in it's own way.

Ensign Ro pretending to be a hooker in a bar who is trying to engage Picard is much more, especially if you watch the scene with the sound turned off.

Try it sometime.

:)