stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by alibee, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Mallory

Mallory Moderator In Memoriam

Welcome to the board gwen! :)

2. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

hi everyone i'm a newbie please don't bite :(

3. Mallory

Mallory Moderator In Memoriam

Oh boy, I sense much amusement in the near future. Good to see you Nick!

4. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

I doubt that, this is just a quick stop over between jobs. Shouldn't last long.

5. gwencurtis12

gwencurtis12 Ensign Newbie

Australis....thanks for the warm welcome

6. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

You're welcome! :)

7. TribbleFeeder

TribbleFeeder Rear Admiral Premium Member

hi, i'm new : )

my names nicole, but i'm 5'1 so everyone calls me little. hahahah.
    i've been a memeber for a little over a week.

8. Australis

And hello to you too. :)

Others will be along shortly.

9. T.EarlGrey.Hot.

T.EarlGrey.Hot. Ensign Red Shirt

Hiya! I'm a newbie here...don't really know alot about this place. I came here cuz I like ST. I've watched all of TOS, but I wasn't really interested in seeing the animated series very much. I'm currently near the end of the 4th season on TNG. I'm not very far along, but I'm gettin there lol. Lookin forward to the rest of the shows too, I want to watch all of them.

Oh and btw you don't have to call me by my user name, u can call me Tea for short I guess :P :D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  10. jackmarlowe

jackmarlowe Cadet Newbie

Hey all, I'm Jack and new...been looking for a fun Trek forum for a while, and here we are. :) Good to be here! I'm a TOS fan mostly, but I like a healthy dose of Next Gen, which was my introduction to the series, and I've been shooting sideways glances at the library's copies of DS9 lately too. Er...I like rock 'n' roll, Shakespeare, and Star Trek, which I suppose is always a winning combination? Looking forward to meeting you all, anyway!

I think I'll stick around for a while by the looks of the forum, but I'm also stopping by in part to advertise a new Trek audio drama I'm involved in and see if I can find some interested voice actors...? Let me know if this piques your interest and I'll post some details. :)

11. bassandstuff

bassandstuff Ensign Newbie

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  12. Windoze 95

Windoze 95 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

In ur active Code Segment fillin' up ur memery.
    Hello, I'm Windoze 95, yes the awesome OS that came with the borg implant of Internet Explorer. :P

Anyways, I'm new here (otherwise I wouldn't be posting in this thread), I heard of this forum a couple times before on multiple Trek sites that I go to, and I was signing up as soon as I visited for the second time. :)

13. SPOCKED

SPOCKED Admiral Premium Member

Hi Windoze - you can crash here any time :D

14. Australis

<rimshot>

Hi to all the new peeps!

15. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

Welcome to the lot of you!

16. Lucien

Lucien Ensign Newbie

Hey, uh, this account was kind of rushed. I'm kicking myself for not joining a Trek forum before. It's 1:40 in the morning and I didn't want to think of a creative name so I just named myself after Lucien from TAS. I'm not one for forum introductions, and I've been eyeing a few threads already so I'm eager to just blindly jump into Trek BBS like I usually do on a new forum, but I'll give you a quick briefing.

So basically I've been watching Star Trek every day for the past 5 years, usually a few episodes a day. The series depends on what I'm in the mood for, but it's in a pretty random order. Anyway I want to get this introduction out of the way, so I'll just drop the general facts.

Favourite series is TNG, I actually liked Enterprise, favourite movie is the Wrath of Khan, I prefer the term trekkie, I didn't care for J.J.'s movie as a fan/liked it as a movie in its own right, etc. etc. etc. Glad to be here and all that.

17. whatamacallit

whatamacallit Ensign Newbie

Hello everyone!
    My name is Aleksandra, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Poland ;).
    I've been watching Star Trek series for one year. As a little girl I used to watch VGR (and sometimes TOS) with my dad and last year I decided to start watch it again.
    I've watched TOS, TAS, TNG and 1st season of ENT. Now I'm watching DS9, I'm in the 5th season and I love it!
    My other hobbies are astronomy (my first steps in it, I started only few weeks ago), drawing (unfortunately my afflatus has gone), reading books and shopping. I also love physics (but I'm not as good in it as I want to) and polish language.
    I decided to register here because I want to improve my english skills and discuss about my favourite universum with people from other countries ;). So, please, forgive me if I'll make any stupid mistakes - I'm still learning!
    I can't promise that I'll be very active user because my language border could bother me in talking and understand everything.

Well, I think it's everything.
    Permission to come aboard?

18. Australis

But of course! And welcome to you. :)

19. tribble_threat

tribble_threat Ensign Newbie

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums. I've been a Trek fan for a few years now, but still consider myself relatively new to the fandom.... I'm 20 years old and studying abroad in the United Kingdom, but I travel around quite a bit. My other interests vary, and include everything from reading, listening to music, horse riding, and stalking Spock ;3

20. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Welcome, all!