30 Rock: Final Season (Discussion, spoilers, etc.)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by 1001001, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Sorry, but you can see that much cleavage on any number of women in numerous social environments any day of the week. It's hardly "calculating".

2. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

She tasks him. She tasks him and he shall have her. He'll chase her round the Moons of Nibia, and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round Perdition's flames before he gives her up! Prepare to alter blouse!

3. A beaker full of death

A beaker full of death Vice Admiral Admiral

The workplace is not a social environment. That amount of cleavage is inappropriate in most work environments (assuming one is not the main attraction at the Superbowl halftime show). My firm has sent young associates home to change for showing less.
    And yes, it is entirely calculated. No one accidentally shows off their solar plexus in the office.

4. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

Is your firm located in Saudi Arabia or the Vatican by any chance?

5. Nerys Myk

Of course the work place is a social environment. Any place that people gather is one. You're a lawyer, not a comedy writer. I imagine the dress code is different in a writers room or TV studio. So what are your thoughts on Jenna or Ceries clothing? Liz comes across as a woman who's unaware that she might be showing more than she knows.

How is it calculated? Remember we're looking at Liz Lemon not Tina Fey. Solar Plexus???? I think the neck line would have to plunge a bit lower for that. Liz comes across as a woman who's unaware that she might be showing more than she knows.

6. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Next she'll be showing her goddamn devil ankles.

7. Nerys Myk

Anything goes.

8. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

30 ROCK is one of my all time favorite sit coms, vying with Arrested Development for the top spot. An amazingly talented and hilarious series. I'm really sad it's over, but I'm so happy we got seven years despite low ratings. With this and The Office ending (yeah, I still like it!), next year's comedy schedule is going to be vast inferior...