stalkin' my peeps - Welcome New Members thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by alibee, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Mrs. Spock

Mrs. Spock Lieutenant Red Shirt

Hi! Thank you for the welcome.

2. Daneel

Daneel Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Another 18-year old girl who's a Trek fan? Damn, where were they when I was 18? ;)

Welcome to the board, Mrs. Spock! I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. highlyillogical

highlyillogical Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole. I'm 22, from LA, and really happy to have found this site. I've been a lurker for about a month or two, and finally decided it was time to start posting. Although I'm new here, I;m not new to online forums and certainly not new to Star Trek. I'm also a fan of LOST and used to post on LOST forum regularly, but I left that place a while ago because I felt it was extremely over-moderated. It was insane...the would close perfectly good threads left and right, but this place doesn't seem that way. :shifty:

Anyway, like I said I've been a life long trekkie, but with the release of the new movie I've rediscovered my love of Star Trek and introduced myself to TOS. TNG is my favorite series (probably because I grew up with it), but Spock is my new favorite character. I just think that if I were part of any group on Star Trek, it would be definitely be the Vulcans. I really find so many similarities between them and myself. Everything about them is great, and Spock is just....well you know.....awesome.

Okies, well glad to be here and look forward to posting more!

4. Mrs. Spock

Hello Nicole! I'm new here, too. And I also love the vulcans, most of all Mr. Spock.. he is so damn gorgeous :adore:

5. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

Hi and welcome highlyillogical! [​IMG]

I think it's great that the ^missus doesn't mind your crush on her hubby, btw. ;)

6. Mrs. Spock

:lol: Oh, no..... being with someone like Spock, you just have to learn how to accept certain facts, like how women are inevitably going to be attracted to his adonais-like beauty. It spares you alot of heartache. Try to make a move on him however......

7. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

welcome one and all!

8. Kirk's_Tights

Kirk's_Tights Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome everyone!

9. Ruby_Fiction

Ruby_Fiction Ensign Newbie

Hi everyone, is this where I can say hello? I'm afraid to say I'm a bit of a new fan but having been properly educated by my flatmate in all things Trek over the last few months I'm now totally hooked.

10. Wrongway Janeway

Wrongway Janeway Long Lost VA Premium Member

Hi, Ruby_Fiction! Welcome to the BBS.

I wasn't aware of this, but apparently I'm a new member, too. This is what I'm seeing at the top of every page:

Weird!

11. Daneel

Daneel Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^^^^^^
    Maybe it's just a way of reminding you that you're a lowly mortal now. A little post-mod humbling. ;)

And welcome, Ruby_Fiction! Hope you enjoy your time here!

12. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Hi to all the new guys.

13. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

14. VulKhan

VulKhan Lieutenant Red Shirt

Welcome to all new members!!! *raises hand to Vulcan greeting*

15. KirkSpockTOSFan

KirkSpockTOSFan Captain Captain

Hi, I'm New Here!

As this is my first time being here, I didn't know where to post this at. I just want itroduce myself and say hi. My screen name here is KirkSpockTOSFan but my real name is Brandy. Anyways, I decied to join here as I love Star Trek and have for many years. I came across this site sereval times by going to startrek.com on a regular basis. I'm a member on that site as well as trekspace and the offical star trek movie site as well. Anyways, I will tell you my favorite Star Trek shows,movies, and charcters and so on. My favorite shows are: The Orginal Series, The Next Genaration. My favorite movies are: Star Trek XI, The Voyage Home, The Search For Spock,The Final Frontier,Genarations,Nemeis. My favorite charcters are: Kirk,Spock,McCoy,Data,Picard,Riker. But my most favorite charcters of all that I listed is Kirk and Spock. My favorite episodes from TOS are: The Trouble With Tribbles,The City Of The Edge Of Forever,Amok Time, This Side Of Paradise,The Naked Time,Spock's Brain,Journey To Babel, just to name a few. And from TNG they are: Unification part 1 and 2 and there are some others that I cant think of right now but will list them later once they come to mind. I also went to my very first Star trek convetion this year and it was in Las Vegas. I had so much fun there that I have plans on going to the next one if money permits it. I also got to meet my favorite Star Trek actors such as William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Zachuary Quntio, Jonathan Frakes and Brent Spinner. Well thats all I can think of at the moment, until then, Live Long And Prosper!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  16. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

Re: Hi, I'm New Here!

Welcome aboard but the thread to introduce yourself is located at the top of the page. We're glad to have you though. :)

17. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome aboard.

18. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Hello new person!

19. ancientone51

ancientone51 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome

20. SPOCKED

SPOCKED Admiral Premium Member

Welcome to the board, KirkSpockTOSFan :)