World Of Warcraft?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jetfire, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Lumi

Lumi Captain Captain

I just renewed my subscription. It has been forever since I've played. I forget how to do... everything...

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I cannot wait to convert my troll hunter into a red panda! She used to be a dwarf and I've never been happy with her being a troll. The pandas seem much more her as well as being a similar body shape to the dwarfs.

3. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Holy cow this thread has died down.

I never stopped playing really though I was pretty casual in late Cataclysm, but Mists of Pandaria and getting my girlfriend into the game has brought me back to playing a lot (mostly every day). I'm really enjoying this expansion. Though I do think the people complaining about dailies have a point (why gate the valor point gear vendors behind rep)? Anyone else still playing?

I haven't enjoyed the game this much since Wrath.

4. teacake

My computer crapped out and I have barely touched Pandaria. But I do intend to get to it once I get a new computer. I was very upset over the stupid panda girls having all the same face which means I won't be converting my troll hunter at all :(

As usual when I haven't played for a while I miss my orc main. I am stupidly attached to her. Reputation grinds I don't mind at all, did the Insane title a long time ago and have about 55 reps exalted anyway. Not impressed with the title you get for 60 reps exalted ("the Beloved") so when I do get there I won't be changing from the Insane.

I'm happy people seem impressed with Pandaria, all the pre-release bitching was depressing LOL. My favorite expansion is still BC.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  5. P0sitr0nic

P0sitr0nic Vice Admiral Admiral

Seeing as all the rep dailies now give 5 valor points each, every day, its not a horrid grind to do rep dailies.

6. EmoBorg

EmoBorg Commodore Commodore

I came back to play MoP after a long absence. I have leveled my Mining, Skinning, Fishing, First Aid and Archaeology to the 600 maximum points.

I am 8 points away from the maximum 600 points in Cooking. Leveling Cooking is tough because in MoP, they have divided Cooking into 6 branches and you need to level all 6 branches in order to level your overall cooking. I am currently relying on my daily cooking quests to help level my points in cooking to 600.

I don't really raid anymore because there are a lot of jerks and bad PUGs.The friends that i had are mostly gone from the game or transferred to other servers. I just play the game now to reduce work related stress. Once i get bored, i will quit the game and wait for the next expansion. I did the same thing when Cataclysm came out.

My Main Character is a Tauren Druid and druids are so fun to play.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  7. teacake

I have never done cooking and I will never do cooking.

8. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm loving MoP, for the most part. A lot of dailies to do if you're a raider, but once you hit revered you can go at your own pace. Lots of achievements done, all reps at exalted or revered, all of my professions are done including all of the cooking ways (two more friends to get to best friends and I'm done). I'm 6/6 N Mogu'shan vaults, 2/3 HoF. I've barely touched the pet battles but so far they've been fun and a lot of people in my guild are very into it. I'm just starting arenas this season and I'm about to start levelling my alt from 85 to 90 now that my main is getting geared and I don't have as much left to do.

Other than that, the game is beautiful (their artists and programmers are wizards with that engine), the music is stellar, the raids are a perfect difficulty for a 2-3 night a week raider, the quests are much more varied, the dungeons are fun, I like the cross realm zone features and the scenarios, and the story integration is top notch. It's a great expansion. It's like they took lots of the good thing about BC, Wrath and even Cataclysm and mixed it into a bowl.

By the way, Blizzard is selling MoP for $20 on Nov 22, Black Friday through major retailers. You can get everything from Classic to Cataclysm for another $15. Yes, that's only $35 for all of WoW. If you've never played but always wanted to, or you quit during a previous expansion and are thinking about coming back, now is the time. No I do not work for Blizzard. :)

9. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

I had quit for about 9 months when STWOR came out due to being soooo burned out on cata and raiding. But am back now enjoying MoP. I love the battle pet system as I have always collected pets and this allows me to get some that I was not able to get before. I also love the scenery of MoP and the the new mounts. Also the addition of what I call "farm ville" is quite nice as well. I don't plan on raiding but will run the dungeons and work on the scenarios. I have 4 toons to level :) but am taking my time.

10. FordSVT

FordSVT Vice Admiral Admiral

It's not really like Farmville though. Have you ever played Harvest Moon?

11. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

Nope, never played that.