Janeway against the Xindi...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by 2 of 10, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I disagree with almost all of those so called victories.

Janeway:

Borg
    . Janeway ran away in Scorpion, Was allowed to runaway in Dark Frontier, was rescued by One in Drone and was rescued by Admiral Janeway in Endgame... I suppose Unimatrix Zero is a victory in so that Janeway didn't crumble and gave the Borg resistance a chance to get their shit together, but still, the Resistance did the heavy lifting after she played for time, and then she ran away very very very slowly while the resistance zipped about at transwarp. What's up with that? It's like they weren't grateful?

Kazon. Tools of Seska. The only reason they didn't kill kathryn in the pilot is because there was no longer an Array to fight over and Janeway ran away. Considering the reinforcements she was so scared of were most probably launching from Ocampa, that's the direction she ran away from which meant that kes didn't get to pick up a change of clothes or any keep sakes.

Vidiians They Destroyed Voyager in Deadlkock. Killed B'Elanna three times in faces, Killed Durst too and pinched a lung off Neelix in their first encounter when Kathy promised to go postal if they every can within her reach ever again. The Vidiians were technologically superior and outnumbered Voyager in half their conflicts, gods below, in Resolutions, Tuvok used a flash bang to blind a Vidiian convoys sensors and then ran away when they weren't looking. It was strictly amateur hour.

Hirogen. Seven gave them their 8472 prey in Prey and they strutted off victorious, Janeway forced technology down their throat as they came to a MAD conclusion that no one could win Voyager without destroying the ship in the Killing Game. Draw. Meanwhile in Flesh and Blood Janeway treated them like she was on a humanitarian mission rescuing idiots from a little bit of rain, but that just thought she was a sanctimoniouis prick and which she would &^%$ the hell off.

Malon The Malon rescued Janeway in Night and then refused to have their society manhandled by Federation recycling technology. Then in a pout Kathryn vandalized a wormhole dead to save some critters. Later in Renaissance Man they locked her in a cupoard and used the Doctor like a gimp by threatening Janeways life. Epic fail against these wannabe Sontarans. Locked in a cupboard. A cupboard in a tiny shuttle piloted by two fatties. It's embarrassing.

Q She kept her legs shut. Is that a victory? Was he really trying to spread them?

Bomar Raven? Wow. This is so a nonplussing episode about nothing. Saying there's any relevance in how Janeway tresspassed across a lawn to find her lost drone, then had to scurry away, because she was so in the wrong that it would have been insanely illegal for her to shoot back at the police men who resented her shitting on local legislature. i really don't understand why this one was brought up. Janeway just came across as a bully.

Devore She got one over on (sexy) Colonel Klink because she hinted that she would open her legs. But if the Devore decided that they wanted to melt Voyager down for trafficking in illegal and dangerously immoral contraband, federation law insists that she put her head on the chopping clock and take what ever they thought she deserved... Kathy beat a man, not an empire. but still a victory nether the less.

Archer:

Xindi Johnny was so conflicted. Future boy talks about symbiotic assimilation, and Archer counters with orgasmic war crimes until he's meat on a hook in a freezer and suddenly it's "lets be friends Degra". Russel brand got fired for ringing up Manuel from Fawlty Towers and informing the actor that he knew his granddaughters names and that they were really good looking teenagers. The Xindi were just a tool being used by the Sphere Builders. Johnny had to figure that much out first... Actually succeeding in killing the Xinid would have been an epic fail, mowing down pawns while ignoring the opposing king and queen. Future boy saved the day, but Degra was the true hero, Johnny was just a bitch in the wind.

Suliban. They were the good guys. The shimmering frakk they were working for wanted to save Johnny from an early death and use him to build the Federation in his image. If John had taken out the Suliban in the pilot, Enterprise would have blown up in Coldfont and the Sphere builders would have toxified all space in the galaxy and eventually maybe the universe?

Klingons? They won every time. The closest John ever came to winning is when he faked the paperwork to say that he was still in prison when he wasn't. Is he a lawyer or a space adventurer? #### me. Besides on his watch they got a dozen times stronger, smarter, faster and going from the human Supermen, a dozen times more batshit too.

Space Nazis!!! You ever watch that renovation show where that crazy f%%k blows up someone's house and replaces it with a better house? As far as Archer was concerned that time line was condemned and an alien threat to everything he held dear. if he did his job right, everyone on earth was going to be dead in a few hours so it really didn't matter how many millions he killed on the way to killing not just the billions on earth by the entire universe as time rewrote because that Earth he was standing on could never be his, and his would never "be" inso as long as this abomination existed. Shooting buildings? Jonathan should have been comfortable igniting the atmosphere to get Vosk, gosh Enterprise's Phase Cannons should have been able to burrow straight down 40 miles until they triggered a Volcanic reaction and all of America sunk into the ocean. Space Nazis my ass. That planet was the problem, and there was no fixing it, he had to go back in time and save Lenin or get help from a faction in the temporal cold war who felt kindly toward him and if blowing up the planet didn't get some ones attention, well they just weren't paying any damn attention, were they?

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

OH SHRAN how did I forget him!

And yes, why oh why do (some) people still think ENT is some kind of inferior Trek. It's fantastic.

SO DO I.

So here's the plan..

Janeway would initially butt heads with Archer but he is also her kind of guy. Has some similarities to the fiance she left behind and to the Work Force lover. He also has a dog which would win him 10,000 points from the the Auburn Queen whose beloved dog is now with the ex-fiance. I'm not a huge Archer fan but I have to say he is her most likely match on ENT and not a bad one either as far as her tastes go.

B'Elanna, oh thank god we've got her in ENT Land now, enough with the Top Gun boy. I'd match her with Trip as he likes challenging women and them both being engineers would be a huge plus for the relationship. He likes to have cut up and have his fun but he's a lot more interesting and adult than Paris.

7 of 9. Reed would very much admire her bum. Trip would no doubt be attracted to her but she doesn't need that emotional vulnerability that T'Pol wanted from him so that would not fly. I wouldn't mind seeing more personality in Hayes, a back story, and pairing him with 7. He's VERY efficient, LOL.

If Kes was there she would work very well with Phlox both in a maybe-relationship and in the sickbay itself.

3. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I want to see Archer sink the United States just to spite some space Nazis.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Allaric on Vampire Diaries has a magic ring that lets him come back to life after killed by a super natural forces... So when a regular bog standard serial killer has stabbed him in the tum tum and he's bleeding out, after this the only way to survive is to get his supernatural friend to kill him first supernaturally before he dies natrurally, to trigger the ring healing/knitting-back all the nigh terminal damage while hes dead.

Same principle.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  5. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    Or dancing?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJSbMmgxlEM[/yt]

6. 2 of 10

2 of 10 Captain Captain

Remember that old Ted Nugent song "Cat Scratch Fever", perfect theme for that show...

7. 2 of 10

2 of 10 Captain Captain

Good points, she did need some help from herself in the series final show, without Admiral Janeway, she would have never gotten past the Borg, She did encounter the Q, I would not say that she beat him/her. She did defeat the time ship, loved that final scene...Times Up !!! The Kazon were the Delta Quads junkyard dogs, throw them a bone and the kill them, no big deal. The Vidians were actually pretty peaceful, thank God for holographic lungs !! Did she really defeat the Hirogen ???
    The Malon, she only got past with the help of the species in the ep "Night" I think she only encountered them twice. Ahhh the Devor, she risks her entire crew to save a few telopaths, and the commander know of the plan and could have taken Voyager whenever he wanted, she out thought him and did not defeat them. I love Voyager I have all 7 seasons on DVD, however to assume that she defeated them, is a bit miss-leading...

8. SPACE:2063

SPACE:2063 Cadet Newbie

Janeway lost all respect with me when she endangered her entire crew to chase after a pregnant Seska because she "says" the baby belongs to Chakotay and loses her ship in the process.

9. teacake

I believed Seska when she said it.

10. SPACE:2063

Even if she was believed, to endanger your entire crew, would Kirk have down that?

11. teacake

Yeah Kirk would have done it, if it was Spock's baby. Archer might have done it too but I don't think Picard or Sisko would have.

12. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

Seska believed it when she said it.

:)

13. SPACE:2063

But it was a clone as far as I am concerned; if he had had sex with her and had been pregnant from a love affair that may have been a different story.

14. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

But not for the mother of the baby. Only for Spock.

15. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Janeway would have genocided the Xindi. Do you know how much coffee they grow in Cuba, Jamaica and Venezuela?