Crazy Theories (spoilers?)

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by OmahaStar, Sep 4, 2014.

1. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

Based on what we've seen of the season so far, what are some of your "no, they wouldn't... would they?" theories?

I think Clara and Danny are going to become more than friends. Danny will travel with the Doctor briefly, and the Doctor will see that soldiers are't so bad after all. (he was REALLY anti-soldier in Into the Dalek, which makes little sense after his time with UNIT)

Danny will die in some horrific way, which causes Clara to leave the Doctor. After his time with Danny, he decides he does not mind soldiers after all, and goes back to that station to pick up the female soldier he'd left behind. From her perspective, he'll only have just left ... and it may have already been filmed, since the Moff likes to film cameos for later episodes (see: pretty much the entire opening for Big Bang 2 parter).

Crazy theory number 2 ... the Victorian 3 will travel with the Doctor after Clara leaves. Jenny and Vastra continue bickering, as they've been doing lately. One of them dies. The survivor blames the Doctor, and becomes the big bad for the next season.

2. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Based on spoilers I've read, your predictions for Clara and Danny are pretty close to what will actually happen.

3. Chaos Descending

Chaos Descending Vice Admiral Admiral

If Crazy Theory Number 2 even hints at becoming a reality, I will never watch this show again.

4. Mr Awe

Mr Awe Vice Admiral Admiral

Not really a crazy theory, I proposed one just like it a while back in a review thread.

Mr Awe

5. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I hope the soldier Blue doesn't become the next Companion. She didn't make much of an impression on me and I just can't imagine she'd be particularly interesting in that role.

6. Velocity

Velocity Vice Admiral Admiral

That would be trading a Pink for a Blue. They wouldn't....would they?

7. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Missy is actually Bessie. She's had her mind uploaded into some mainframe where she's been plotting her revenge against the Doctor for leaving her behind. (I forget; if she blew up or something then we'll just say she just her mind to the mainframe by radio waves or something.) She's gathering up an army of other people/creatures the Doctor has 'discarded' in order to...motive.

8. The Mirrorball Man

The Mirrorball Man Vice Admiral Admiral

Clara will die in the Christmas special. Jenna Coleman will be back next season, playing Missy.

9. Venardhi

Venardhi Vice Admiral Admiral

I came to this same hypothesis pretty much immediately after perusing the leaked materials.

Quite

10. Mr Awe

Mr Awe Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah, I came to that conclusion even without the leaked materials. We'll see!

Mr Awe

11. OmahaStar

I don't think I like it ... It's a crazy theory, not something they're really doing! That's like them revealing that River is Amy's daughter. Like they'd ever do something like that ...

12. Doctorwhovian

Doctorwhovian Fleet Captain

It looks like Danny might be converted into a Cyberman judging from leaked photos, although maybe he'll be saved by the power of love ala Craig

13. Anachronus

Anachronus Commodore Commodore

Oh no not again.

14. Skellington

Skellington Part-time poltergeist Rear Admiral

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

That may have ruined an otherwise fine episode. I hope Moffat knows what he's doing, in the unlikely event that he's considering this.

15. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well we met that guy from the future, named Pink, whom I assumed was Danny and Clara's kid/grandkid/greatgrandkid.... So Danny would have to stay alive long enough to father a kid.

I won't miss Clara too much.

16. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Realistically any hint that Danny and Clara get squelchy and he's living on borrowed time...

17. OmahaStar

Didn't baby Pink say something about both his grandparents talking about time travel, not just the great-grandmother? And if his last name is also Pink, I guess that means Clara is getting married.

I wonder if there will be a time jump before she leaves at Christmas?

18. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

In Titanic Rose just took the name Dawson?

19. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Not really, it is quite common for the children of unmarried couples to be given their father's last name.