UNIQUE PROJECT

Discussion in 'Trek Tech' started by prosetto, Jun 23, 2014.

1. prosetto

prosetto Cadet Newbie

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203352281960314&set=a.10203319327856482.1073741832.1609022380&type=1&theater

The reason I'm writing to you is in reference to a STAR TREK project that we are developing. I cannot stress enough that this project is more educational than entertaining.

Basically we are seeking professionals in a wide variety of disciplines (e.g, Astrophysics, Life Sciences, Electronic Engineering, Writing, Telecommunications, etc.). Once you have received the primer letter, you will understand why.

I am a seasoned Software Engineer and have spent most of my career on Gov/Mil contracts such as Iridium, ISS and Raytheon Missile Systems. I'm a software engineer because of Star Trek... I studied electronics in the service and eventually migrated into the software world.

Please understand that due to the sensitive nature of this project and the intellectual properties involved, we prefer to keep our exposure to a minimum. Thus, if you're interested in possibly getting involved then please reply here or better still send us an email at prosetto@msn.com.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

Your Facebook page says the content has been removed. I don't think anyone here would be dumb enough to expose their email address to a new poster that could just be an address harvester for spammers. And if your project was in any way classified by the government, you wouldn't be trying to recruit using these means. So quit being coy and spill it, and THEN maybe we'll see if anyone is interested.

3. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm stuck in an airport in Turkey and I've lost my passport. You're the only one I can turn to. I only need $5,000. Please, if you could just forward your savings account number to my bank in Nigeria...

4. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Commodore Commodore

Don't suppose this is related to the software plans for the NewStarship TNG bridge project?

5. Mysterion

Mysterion Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been stuck in a Turkish airport, so I'll offer one piece of advice: For the love of god, whatever else you do, AVOID THE RESTROOMS!

6. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

I peed in a trash can and nobody seemed to notice.