Grimm, season 2 thread.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sojourner, Aug 16, 2012.

1. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Wow - last night's episode was awesome! Everyone is now finally on the same page (except poor old Sgt. Wu). Juliette took the Voge well, and it seems now, for quite possibly the first time since the show started, she may serve a useful purpose in the show besides an endless source of frustration for Nick. This show keeps getting better and better.

2. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

The scene where Monroe, Rosalee and Bud reveal their Wesen faces was hilarious. I'm glad that Juliet is finally in on everything. The hero keeping things secret from his girlfriend stuff is way too played out on too many shows.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

On a side note, when the hell is Sgt. Wu getting promoted to Detective? Honestly, he's the one doing all the work.

4. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nobody better hurt Wu! He's my second favorite character after Monroe.

And the Woge (captioning, pronounced "Voge") was terrific!

Adalind is in more shit than she ever thought, with her puny plans! So, the contract says she gets her powers back upon delivery of a healthy child, right? She could miscarry without breaching.

5. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Great episode. I am so glad that Juliette finally knows all about the Wesen. I have to admit, I did not expect Baron Samedi to be working for Renard's brother.

6. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I am certain there are severe penalties attached if she fails to deliver a healthy child.

Will she turn up in Portland in the season premier to beg for Renard's protection? Or perhaps Nick's protection?

7. Thestral

Thestral Vice Admiral Admiral

Another excellent episode. Loved the spice shop scene and glad Juliette's fully in on the masquerade. I was a bit surprised by how rapidly Monroe came back out of his gameface, blutbads are intimidating yes but not the most scary or frightening of wesen that we've seen.

The Baron was a suitably intimidating villain, I didn't expect to see him working with Eric. I kind of wonder from the previews if he's going to turn on Eric though?

I'm not sure who at this point I trust less, Frau Pesch or Admiral Ran (I can't remember her real name); Adalind is clearly in over her head.

8. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think Monroe let himself barely get there. He was talking to her pretty much through it (Juliette it's me).

As for the possibility of Adalind miscarrying, it doesn't have to be intentional, but accidental. But I think the storyline could do a lot with it, which brother is the father?

9. Enterprise is Great

I liked the "To be continued" bit at the end ollowed by "Oh, come on! You knew this was coming". Very clever.

Nice to see Juliet get fully involved here. Finally. Now if they can just bring Wu in on everything that would be nice as well.

10. sojourner

Nick really needs to start wearing a face shield in his line of work.

11. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I liked that too. Kind of a nice follow up to the one last season which had "(Sorry)", I think.

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, that was great. The episode itself was really good too.

13. SAndrews10

SAndrews10 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I liked how they set up Hank for next season by mentioning he has an appointment to get his cast off at 2pm or something, so that in the Season Premiere which will probably start the same day but me months off filming wise he can be out of the cast without a continuity problem.

14. Thestral

^ That was smartly done, yeah.

Great finale... looking forward to next year! Didn't expect Frau Pech to go down so easily.

15. sojourner

^I was glad she did though. That whole "switched body" thing is a tired idea.

16. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I was glad they ended that as quickly as they did.

17. Enterprise is Great

As soon as she entered the gypsy's room I knew she was toasi. Whe she first assumed Adalind's appearence I thought "Uh-oh, they're gonna drag this out until next season". glad I was wrong.

18. Thestral

I'm glad they didn't draw it out either, I just wasn't expecting it. I guess probably after the mid-season break next year we might see Adalind back to full Hexenbeast status?