Star trek: Continues Fan Series

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Capt_Pickirk, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Loken

Loken Lieutenant Commander

Yes the Star Trek Film Makers Association is a closed group, but you just have to message me and I will add you. I think you need to be my friend, so friend me and then message me and I will add you.

https://www.facebook.com/alec.peters2

It is a great group that has been working together helping each other. Phase II, Ajax, Intrepid, Secret Voyage, Saladin, Yorktown are all part of it.

Alec

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

I think I was an honorary member at some point and seem to have gotten kicked out.

3. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

I must add, with my looks at all these fan series, I am impressed how many pros are working on any given project! All of you... Continues has Doug Drexler, Phase II has David Gerrold... that is freakin' cool, guys!

4. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

With each iteration, the fan films outdo each other. Star Trek Continues clearly has a handle on what they want to achieve and they know how to market themselves to accomplish their goals. If their next effort is anything nearly as good as "Pilgrim" turned out to be, they'll be around for quite a while.

5. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

Okay, so title of STC Episode 2 is "Lolani."

6. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

Interesting. A cursory Google search reveals that's a Hawaiian word for "royal hawk" but also used as a name for baby girls.

I wonder if either particular meaning might factor in to the story?