Games you have, but not finished?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bob The Skutter, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Well Assassin Creed finished, now on to Conan.:)

2. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I've just finished Red Faction: Guerilla now I'm on to Prototype, which I'm really not getting in to, might not end up finishing that.

3. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wing Commander 3 - I never finished it without cheating. I got up to the mission in the planet atmosphere when your doing a prison break out or something like that and just couldn't get past it so I found a god cheat and finished the game.

Earth 215-something. One of those games. I have it but after a while I get bored of it and give it up.

World War III: Black Gold - Just hit a point got stuck and bored with it. I've since lost my serial number and the CD is gathering dust somewhere.

Galactic Civilisation 2 - I'm pretty sure I haven't completed the campaign in the last expansion of that game and I haven't reinstalled the game since my old computer died.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Oh I also gave up on Zelda Twilight Princess. I got a little past the point where you have to collect the twelve firebugs, and realized I was just having zero fun playing it and needed to sell it off before its value depreciated anymore. I think I just don't enjoy Zelda games anymore, I gave up playing Ocarina of Time halfway through it (but I was just playing it a year ago so it was horribly dated).

5. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Civ IV is my favorite game, but I couldn't stand Colonization. I also found it boring as well as lacking in scope.

Also unfinished for no good reason other than I moved on to other things:

BioShock
    Supreme Commander
    Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I'm an extremely picky player but Bioshock was really incredible. It's one of my top three or so 360 games.

7. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, BioShock was a great game. And gorgeous to look at as well. I really have no good reason for not finishing it other than getting busy with other stuff and not getting back to it. This thread reminded me of it, maybe I'll pick it back up.

8. HappyDayRiot

HappyDayRiot Commodore Commodore

Only 3:
    Transformers (PS2)
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica
    Final Fantasy VI

It used to be my shameful secret that I'd never properly finished Sonic 2 without using the level select/Super Sonic cheats, but I finally did it last year. Those damn Chaos Emerald levels...

Oh. I also never fully finished Devil May Cry 2. But I refuse to acknowledge openly that that game exists, let alone that I paid good money to own it. Capcom owe me two broken controllers cos of that... game.

9. The Great Meech

The Great Meech Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I got back into gaming last year, and... went nuts. Let's go by platform:

PC:
    -Sam & Max Season 1
    -GTA Vice City
    -Lego Batman
    -Bioshock

PSP:
    -GTA Vice City Stories
    -Lumines (Okay, there's no end, but I don't have anywhere near all the skins)
    -Final Fantasy Tactics
    -Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (which I refuse to finish, as it's broken as hell)

DS:
    -Super Mario 64 DS (I haven't beaten the last Bowser fight or gotten all the stars)
    -Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourlgass (on a technicality--the game won't recognize my writing on a form of the final boss)
    -SimCity Creator (never reached the final city type)
    -Sonich Rush

10. bullethead

bullethead Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

PS2-Battlestar Galactica
    PC-Homeworld
    Homeworld 2
    Xcom

11. Tomato

Tomato Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ninja Blade, SF IV, Left 4 Dead.

12. Flagius

Flagius Commander

Only have 2 unfinished. Prototype (I'm taking my time and being an achievement whore), and Crackdown (the most awesomely racist game ever made) which I plan to start playing again once I'm done with Prototype.

13. dark angel_707

dark angel_707 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Heavenly Sword
    Ninja gaiden Sigma (played through the original ages ago)

Bionic Commando (3d one) just so I can trade it for a better game asap

14. HappyDayRiot

HappyDayRiot Commodore Commodore

In terms of fully completing, I've yet to finish a Pokemon game with all available monsters caught. I had Red and was missing 5/151; had Gold and 202/251; had Crystal and had 238/251; am now playing Emerald on an emulator, so full completion is genuinely impossible.

Basically if you don't have friends with other versions and at least one version yourself to trade with, you haven't got a hope. Oh, and all those Nintendo special events that only occur in the US or Japan where they give a Pokemon that's not available through any other medium.