Supernatural7x3 "The Girl Next Door" Jewel Staite guest stars

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dorian Thompson, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

It'll certainly have thick luxurious hair from both mommy and daddy. :)

2. mswood

mswood Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can't believe how vehemently Mo Ryan thinks Dean's action were totally out of character.

Not only this but her are a few of the charming comments from other fans.

"Dean would never kill a mother with a child near by".

Well he has killed a dad with a teenager just two feet to the side before, didn't even hesitant. Also pretty sure if he had his gun (first season when the humans are caging and hunted to death other humans), Dean would have wasted the whole family in front of the girl. Don't think it would have bothered him at all.

"Dean is so cold blooded. Just because his friend Died, Dean wouldn't be cold hearted. He has lost family before and never was cold hearted".

Apparently this women never saw In My Time of Dying and the next four episodes of SPN.

"How dare Dean not trust Sam. He has no reason not to trust Sam"

I don't know lets see someone who is currently having a psychotic break that's lasting over a week, and has had recent head trauma. And that person is trained to kill. Seems like sufficient reasons to me. But hey Sam wrote a note.

God people are incredibly stupid. It literally boggles my mind.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

It's like they want the show to be all happy and fluffy and they just want to see the cute guys get along all the time and have a happy ending for every episode. They're watching the wrong damn show if that's what they're looking for.

4. Dorian Thompson

This is why SPN is popular on TNT in the mornings and will have staying power. It gets people talking and discussing. The characters engage you....like them or hate them, they engage you. TOS Star Trek....Kirk, Spock, and McCoy got under people's skins. It's the characters.

5. mswood

Hopefully the kid wont be blond!:evil:

6. Dorian Thompson

Jared confirmed the news on his twitter account today, so it's official. There'll be a little Padalecki entering the world before the end of the season.

7. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Awesome, they can name him Damien!

8. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Hopefully the parents won't ever let the kid watch season 4 of Supernatural. That would be so weird.:rommie:

9. Dorian Thompson

Damien? :eek: Everyone in the fandom assuming this child will be a boy. They're saying its nickname should be "Little Moose" because they call Jared "Moose." What if it has pretty dark pigtails and pink bows in its hair? You can't call a little girl "Little Moose." I think Lydia or Carly Padalecki both have nice rings to them.

10. mswood

Why the hell not. I called my niece Jabba for years.

11. Dorian Thompson

:wtf: Dude. I hope you're kidding.