Smallville Summer Hiatus Thread III (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, May 20, 2010.

1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

List of S10 Ep titles...

Lazarus ep 1 Premiere
    Shield ep 2
    Supergirl ep 3
    Homecoming ep 4 200th ep
    Isis ep 5
    Harvest ep 6
    Ambush ep 7

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

Seems a little late in the game for eps called Isis & Harvest. :shrug: I am surprised Homecoming wasn't used earlier in the series. :lol:

2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm wondering if "Harvest" will be the episode where Tess discovers the Lex clones.

3. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

No, no, no, that would be wrong, IMO. Rosenbaum IS this show's Lex, and if he won't do it, then it shouldn't be done. I mean really, did anyone really get psyched that the Lex we saw in S8 was some dude in a Hannibal Lecter mask with a bad voice-over, passing as Lex? Didn't work for me.

:p

4. Admiral_Young

I agree and I think Jetfire was joking when he said they should do a Morgan Edge. Everyone hated the stunt double they hired to play Hannibal Lex in season eight, as I have theorized I think the producers have learned their lesson and are sitting on a secret. This is Smallville so i could be dead wrong but I think we'll get a pleasant surprise in the second half of the season.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Smallville is going to give me a happy ending?

When you say harvest, I think I think of Tess in overalls, the sleeveless sort with straps over the shoulders and buckles, and no undershirt or underwear, sweating it out under the sun, covered in dirt and a hard days work trying to get the Kent corn to market because something is wrong with Clark.

What the hell has happened ot the farm and the super mortgage that used to kick Jonathan in the ass every other weak?

6. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Wait a minute, you ARE talking about Brian and Kelly, right?

:lol:

7. Admiral_Young

I'm talking about the same Brian and Kelly yes...which is why I later said that I could be dead wrong. Something about that picture though unless it was photoshopped from another source lol.

8. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

At the time of the Comic Con footage they only filmed episode 1 and 2. So the clone footage from the trailer is either episode 1 or 2.

9. Guy Gardener

Only a fool doesn't prepare contingencies.

There could be many hatcheries seen from one side of the season to the other.

Considering Lionel probably had access to this tech, you wonder why he didn't try to make another Clark from the blood sample that was keeping his liver ticking?

10. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

Half joking. :lol: I am not sure why they continued the story with Morgan Edge...he was seemingly dead...recasting and going with the plastic surgery story was lame.

I do feel Lex needs to be in S10...somehow get MR back...or something. :shrug:

11. Admiral_Young

@Samurai then the meeting with the Lex type figure must take place as well in the firs two episodes as well as Brainiac 5's shot. Chloe holding Fate's helmet is most likely from the second episode, maybe the first since it took place in the brownstone.

12. Buck Rogers

Buck Rogers Captain Captain

No offense to everybody on this board,but to the topic if the producers are bringing Rosenbaum back do you think they would have made announcement during SDCC or are they waiting for mid-season for the return of Lex to do it, even if they find someone to replace Mchael or someone close to his looks I hope I'm wrong about this,and look forward to being entertained in September when the show returns.

To Guy I don't order anybody around or make decisions about TV choices I'm just a fan and got carried away sometimes in my posts.

Also to all of you as you've know for the past four months I've been grieving for the loss of my mother,and I'm about to sell her art,and other items of value in a yard sale this weekend details to be worked out.
    I'm also out of contact with her estate representative,which is my Uncle Phil,and I'm getting feelings of abandonment by him,plus the fact the job market sucks in Maryland,and without a job I won't be able afford a place of my own.
    Sorry for going OT,but I hope my friends here will understand my frustrations,and please forgive me for my outburst I can only shout at the walls.

Good night I'm going to bed

Signed

Buck Rogers

13. Samurai8472

I think that was an old shot. After Comic Con the cast went right back to Canada to film "Supergirl" episode 3

14. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Isis, huh?

As in this Isis?

15. Guy Gardener

Oh Buck, the only time I am serious is when I am joking. I'm very sorry to hear about your mother, they are for each of us usually the best people in our respective lives.

I don't even have to follow the link up there to suspect that it'll take me to a legend of Isis page.

Selina kyle has a kitty called Isis.

But what did happen to Isis after Chloe dedicated all her time to watchtower instead? She was a therapist for all of one episode?

If Chloe and Ollie do get married, is there any lack of certainty that her dress will be some shade of jade?

16. Samurai8472

Probably this

[​IMG]

17. JacksonArcher

JacksonArcher Vice Admiral Admiral

That looks like a penis.

18. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

^
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought so.

19. Admiral_Young

Unfortunately it does look like a penis. I think given the one week filming schedule that they're on episode five now right?

20. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallville-Michael-Ironside-1021736.aspx

Sounds good to me. Peyton List= :drool: