Angel: Cordelia's Tramp Stamp

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mal, Jun 26, 2009.

1. StarTrek1701

StarTrek1701 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yes, and if it was Angelina Jolie or Cate Blanchett, well known stars in their own rights, I'd understand the obsession. :p

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Ahhh, that's for People Magazine and so on, the internet is for obscure actresses like Charisma Carpenter and actually even moreso the character of Cordelia.:)

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Okay, I'll be honest. I don't think I ever looked high enough to notice the tat.

What? :p

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Except this place tends to be populated with scifi and fantasy nerds who love Buffy and Angel.

I mean that as a good thing. I am one such nerd.

5. Tomato

Tomato Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What tat?? I don't see no tat. All I see are lots of swords.

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

My DVDs would look great in that cabinet!

7. NileQT87

NileQT87 Commander Red Shirt

You can have the weapons cabinet (as cool as the broadsword and wrist stakes are). I'll take Angel complete with the pesky curse, all that guilt, social ineptitude, cheapness, etc... He's a history nerd's dream.

But I'll settle for the Hyperion! ...Okay. Angel's first apartment in Sunnydale. Or Angel's Batcave. Though the last two are rubble.

Though we're still trying to figure out where the bathroom and shower is in Angel's apartment near the Bronze. LOL. The only corner you can't see is in the kitchen. The other option is that it's down the hall. We know how much Angel loves his hot, steamy showers. :drool: Well, I guess he could have sneaked into Sunnydale High. He did lurk. ;)

Speaking of tattoos... Apparently there's a scene or so where they forgot to put the huge gryphon (fake) on DB's back and you could see his back through a torn shirt. I'm not sure of the specific shots, though. Also, I definitely recall seeing a few reflections (Spike in the Summers' house in a mirror and Angel's reflection in the puddle in the iconic billowy coat in the alley shot from City Of...). But yep, Cordy and the disappearing and reappearing tribal sun tattoo.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  8. Michael Chris

Michael Chris Admiral Admiral

Obscure? OBSCURE?! Charisma Carpenter obscure?! Bah and hum and bug.

9. Star Wolf

Star Wolf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Cate Blanchett performance. I have seen the entire runs of Buffy and Angel

10. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

^
    You're kidding? :wtf:

11. Michael Chris

I've only seen Blanchett in two things I believe: Lord of the Rings and The Aviator,

12. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

What, no "Benjamin Button" or "Crystal Skull"?

13. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A few reflection shots? They were almost a main character. Either that or having sunlight on their skin. I remember one episode where Angel was talking to someone in a phone booth and the camera was spinning. It was like he was being reflected off a disco ball.

14. Mal

Mal Commodore Commodore

that's almost certainly wrong. here's a capture from 3x02 That Vision Thing:

[​IMG]

15. Michael Chris

^The transcription is accurate and seeing as how they removed it for the Pylea scenes I assume it was the sentiment. But who knows what took place there after?
    I had no interest in Button and heard Skull sucked.

16. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

Eh, it's still good for Indy fans.

17. Michael Chris

Is it? I'm a big Indiana Jones fan, so I might have to check it out then. Same thing with the second X-Files movie (which was my second favorite TV show ever).

18. Kelthaz

Skull didn't suck. It was good, but disappointing. If you can watch the movie without taking it too seriously you'll find the movie worth your time and money.

19. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

You're not really supposed to take any of the Indy movies that seriously in the first place. I mean the Ark or Kali Cults aren't much weirder than anything in Crystal Skull.

20. Kelthaz

True. Indy movies pretty much run on the Rule of Cool in my opinion. Realism in my Indy? I think not.