24 - Day 7: 1:00AM - 2:00AM - Discussion and Spoilers

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Trekker4747, Apr 13, 2009.

?

Grade the episode

1. Excellent

18 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Good

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Average

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. BAd

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Terrible

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

And Jack is Daniel. That makes him Jack Daniels! Time to get drunk.

I'm feeling particularly random today.

2. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Is anybody else suspicious about the fact that Tony ASKED Moss about Kim Bauer only minutes before he kills him?
    I believe Tony is already attempting to figure out a plan to use her appearance to his advantage.
    But of all people he should really know better than to mess with Jack Bauer's daughter, even if he has mad cow disease.

3. sportzkid

sportzkid Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think you expressed it great, I really did not care for Tony turning evil last night. Like you said it did not make much sense for the character to do that.

4. DarthPipes

DarthPipes Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been thinking about this too for a while. Hodges did drop his name last night.

5. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Yup. That seemed a little off to me too. Then again, so did the whole "Tony's EEEEVIL!!!" again schtick.

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Kim is the real big bad of season seven, and Tony knows it. :p

7. Gil T.Azell

Gil T.Azell Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wondered that myself, but Gunfire would arouse suspicion

If he fucks with Jack's daughter that would be the cure Jack needs

8. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Kim Bauer + Predictable Tony is the Bad Guy scene = Terrible.

9. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

Next season, the Jack Bauer world tour of suffering takes the show on the road yet again, this time to New York City.

Terrorism? In New York City? Preposterous!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/24-Goes-NYC-1005062.aspx

John McClane is gonna be pissed that Jack keeps following his terrorist fighting footsteps from city to city.

Oh, sorry, SPOILERS. Jack doesn't die from the bioweapon. Bet you all were shocked by that one.

10. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Not really, no.

;)

11. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

Dammit where's the freaking spoiler code??!?!!?!? You just ruined this season for me!!!!!!

;)

12. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

And next season!

13. Aragorn

Jack Bauer joins the Ghostbusters.

14. DarthPipes

DarthPipes Vice Admiral Admiral

Tony was probably like...

"Kim Bauer? I've been trying to get into her pants for 16 years."

15. Mallet

Mallet Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I don't like how they made Tony go back to being evil again, but now that they have I guess we will have to live with it.

Personally I think Tony has just gone back to his original plan that he had at the beginning of the day. He's angry at the government and just out for himself and to make some money. I believe what he said early on about not wanting to be part of a major attack on the USA and killing lots of innocent people. That why he helped Jack, Bill & the FBI stop the attack on the White House and to stop Starkwood's plan to release the gas on American cities. Even going so far as to risk his own life to do so. But once that was done he saw his opportunity to still make off with some of the bioweapon to use for his own plans and profit.

That is of course, unless he is still undercover with the bigger bads, and had to kill to keep his cover with them.

I don't think Tony would kill or hurt Jack or Kim if possible. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if FBI HQ is the next target and he was worried that Kim was there and might get killed in the attack. Also, if he thinks that Jack is already a dead man walking because of his exposure to the gas, then he might be even angrier at the government since Jack is his only friend left.

He has done to much in the last 8 hours to help prevent the attacks to be completely evil. Heck, it was Tony that tipped off Jack to the next attacks. If he was actually working for the big bads (Starkwood, et al.) then he wouldn't have done that since he would have wanted them to succeed. Also, he wouldn't have risked his life to blow up the missiles or he would have purposely failed to destroy them if he wanted Starkwood to win.

Also, does anyone know how many episodes are left? Does it end at 8:00am or 9:00am? I can't remember what the time was when it started.

16. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

This was the 18th episode. Six episodes remain. The DVD will be released in May, almost right after the season finale airs.

17. Aragorn

6 a.m. to 8 a.m. will be the two-hour finale.

18. Base_Delta_Zero

Base_Delta_Zero Commodore Commodore

Tony has had his own agenda from hour 1. Just because he's not working for Starkwood doesn't mean he isn't an evil prick.