Starscape BBS 3rd Anniversary

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by Amaris, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hello Scapers,

Well, it's almost here, December 26th, which will mark Starscape BBS's 3rd Anniversary.
    In honor of that date, I have, after much effort, recreated the original board before she crashed.
    I was able to place it on the original server, and it is fully functional in every way. You can post,
    make polls, you name it. Here it is:

Starscape BBS Classic

Also, we will be having a raffle, the prize being a $30 Amazon.com Gift Certificate.
    If you are interested, simply send a private message to me, John, with the word 'Raffle' in the subject heading,
    and you will be entered into the contest in which the winning username will be drawn on December 26th.

With that being said, let us hope for another 3 years of Starscape BBS, and with your participation, we can
    make them great years. :)

J. Allen

2. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

"The long and winding road that leads to your door ..."

3. Amaris

Indeed!
    All you have to do if you're not a member is register. Once you register and send
    a PM to me, you're entered!

J.

4. Amaris

Just a quick update:

The Anniversary Raffle continues!
    If you have not signed up for your chance to win, do so!
    Any member is eligible. If you aren't a member, sign up and submit your PM with the word "raffle" in the subject header to the Administrator (John). All submissions received before 11:00 PM Dec. 25th are valid and will be counted, so don't miss your chance to win a $30 Amazon.com gift certificate!

http://www.starscapebbs.com

J.

5. Amaris

Starscape BBS is having DNS issues with the host. Since it may be a day or two until we're back in business, you can head over to the Starscape BBS backup board located here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Starscape_BBS/index.php?act=idx

If you didn't register for that board, it only takes a moment. This way, you can always have a place to go if Starscape crashes.

J.