Dexter - Season 7 (with Spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by ALF, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Well she finally asked him about Rita but still nothing about Doakes. I'm guessing that'll come up pretty soon based on the preview for next week's episode.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Her subconscious had to project in a dream "HEY FUCKTARD! REMEMBER RITA!?"

It's been a week.

I know we've all been missing Medium, but dreams like that are not necessary if it's your own life that's generating all the bile.

3. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Pretty much. :lol:

Very good episode although I wish the discussions about Rita were longer. Isaak Sirko is quickly proving to be a treacherous villain. My blood boiled when he forced the bartender to kill himself. I wouldn't be half surprised if he went back on his promise and didn't help the family.

4. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

That was the best episode in a long time. Next week's is looking to be crazy awesome, too.

5. Savage Dragon

I have this feeling that the end of season cliffhanger will see Dexter arrested.

6. Guy Gardener

I thought that this is the last season.

There is a final fate for the bugger come episode 12.

7. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

nah, i think next season is said to be the last.

8. Savage Dragon

Yup. Season 8 is the last as far as I know.

9. Guy Gardener

So they stick Dexter in prison.

HA!

Sooner or latter Dexter is going to get all the pudding.

I mean this one guy in the period of a couple weeks manages to kill the other 150 convicts in prison with him and no one on staff is going to get fired?

His dark passenger is not going to accept no for an answer.

Where should they send him?

Fox River or Oz?

Besides, every time Dexter kills some one, he saves the state millions in trial costs and incarceration fees... If they keep moving Dexter from prison to prison, actually point him at the really expensive burdens to society, Dexter could be come a star chamber force for fiscal responsibility.

10. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can see Dex in prison, not for an entire season though.

11. Captrek

Captrek Vice Admiral Admiral

I can see Dex strapped to a table with another serial killer plunging a knife into his heart. He's had so many close calls. Luck's gotta run out some time, right?

12. Guy Gardener

I can see deb drinking the cool aide.

No serial killer fetish.

She just wants to get scum off the street.

Just like Batman, or the Punisher.

13. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

This. I was thinking recently that the only person fit to judge Dexter would be another killer with a "code". I'm not sure if they would really do this but I think it could be an interesting way to end the series.

14. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah you'd think she's be kinda outraged by the death of Doakes at this point. Not only was Dexter responsible for him getting blown up, but he then allowed Doakes name and reputation to be completely trashed by the Bay Harbor Butcher thing.

I don't know about arrested, but I'd be surprised if Angel or LaGuerta didn't at least learn the truth by the finale (Quinn will probably have been whacked by the mob by then, the way it's looking).

15. Guy Gardener

Dexter is not going to put up a fight.

Although that final night of freedom skit before someone was going to hang him out to dry... Was it Doakes? That was before Harrison... Dexter now has a life worth protecting. What I'm going to say next might seem a little crazy, but the only reason that the law exists is because it's too difficult to kill all the law enforcement services and then the army... Have you seen The Walking Dead recently? Actually winning the presidency might be easier.

But if it's just a question about the dissemination of information, he should be able to kill the idea before it spreads if even only a few dozen cops know. It's not until his name is in the system does that he has any real issues.

16. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've been wondering how this will play out. I'm not sure if Quinn will get killed, but he does seem to owe Dexter a favor since he didn't get charged after finding RoboCop's blood on his shoe.

17. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

I just can't imagine Quinn staying around for much longer. He's already an awful cop and he looks like a serious crackhead with those sunken skeletal cheeks.

18. Savage Dragon

I don't think it helps that the makeup people seem to give him a fake tan. That shit doesn't look good on anybody and it just seems to accentuate his cheekbones in a negative way.

19. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah he does look kinda scary thin.

And it's a shame what happened to his character too. Quinn started out being this flawed but smart cop who was rightly suspicious of Dexter, and then he became this drunken, whiny loser constantly pining over Debra. And now he actually buys the laughably fake "suicide" of the bartender in the latest episode.

I mean, really?

20. Guy Gardener

I thought he was trying to keep his girlfriend out of trouble?

It's the mob.

They kill people.

Meh.

Blonde with broken English going down on him?

Now that's a cause he can get behind.

Desmond looks good on Gossip Girl.

Chuck is saying that he's working with him this season, but I don't think he's been on camera yet.

Besides, it's only a fake tan because he's an actor, if you live in Miami, and work outside it's pretty difficult not to have a real tan. It's probably a real tan for the fake character.

The wardrobe department wants every one to look gaudy and tacky (Except Dexter because he's "normal").

A decision was made a ong time ago.