Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Soong. His work would be incredible--dangerous but incredible. Zimmerman was just an ass.

Would you rather play a holodeck program of life on ENT D, Voyager or NX-01?

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The Enterprise D. The Expanse and Borg space doesn't sound that fun.

Would you rather play a holodeck program of life on DS9 or Starbase 375?

3. auntiehill

Life on DS9. Seemed a lot more like a town.

Would you rather have a surprise party thrown by Quark or Neelix?

4. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Always Quark. He always has the better sense of style (though he might charge me for the party).

Would you rather act out the Battle of the Bulge or the Alamo on the holodeck/suite?

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The Alamo, hopefully with O'brien and Bashir.

Would you rather be the first manned ship to test out a stable wormhole and explore the other side or explore the interior of an expanse like cloud?

6. Captain Ice

Captain Ice Cookie Constructor Admiral

Getting Captain Ice on to the naughty list
    The cloud. i have no desire to be lost in space.

Who would you rather have as a counselor: Leonard McCoy, Ezri Dax, Chakotay, or Deanna Troi?

7. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

McCoy. He'll be tough when he needs to be and friendly when he needs to and there is a chance we'll get to drink.

Who would you rather have as a counselor: Sulu, Worf, or Tuvok?

8. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Sulu. Being human, he'd be more able to identify with human problems without giving what sounds like a lecture.

You're at an official function to welcome a new race. Would you rather wear a Starfleet dress uniform, or Klingon ceremonial armor?

9. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Starfleet dress uniform. Though Klingon armor is ceremonial, Starfleet garb is less threatening.

Whom would you rather be between you and your shuttle off that desert; a Gorn, a Borg, a Jem'hadar, or a Hirogen?

10. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A Borg. Even odds it just ignores me, if it doesn't... well I've never seen one of them run.

Would you rather be a redshirt piloting a shuttle, on an away team, or near a non-essential console that's going to surely explode during a critical situation?

11. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Console: no nearly as deadly, so much closer to sick bay.

On DS9, would you rather be part of the Starfleet crew or the Bajoran Militia crew (either security or engineering)?

12. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I'd pick an away team. If I'm the redshirt in the episode, my death may give the survivors a solution to the problem at hand. I might get a school named after me. I probably wouldn't behind an exploding console or being killed by a boarding party/crash.
    Starfleet. As bad as it could be, it doesn't involve starting in a resistance.

Would you rather (aboard the Enterprise D) drink the "green" stuff with Scotty in ten foward (or in the holodeck), give McCoy a tour of the ship, or assist Spock during a diplomatic conference?

13. IzzyAtWarp9

IzzyAtWarp9 Commander Red Shirt

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Would you rather be a bartender in ten forward, a nurse in sickbay on DS9 or a miscellaneous clipboard person on Enterprise-A?

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Clipboard personnel, easiest job in Starfleet, if you bring it on time that is.

Would you rather be a child growing up on the Enterprise D, DS9, or Voyager?

15. R. Star

DS9. It usually only got attacked/threatened once or twice a season(year) as opposed to flying into every hostile situation/destructive anomaly every other week. Plus Neelix would be babysitting me on Voyager and that's just cruel and unusual.

Would you rather be arrested by Sulu, Worf, Odo, Tuvok or Reed?

16. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Reed. He would just ask me to come this way, while the others would apprehend me.

Would you rather be an ensign on the Enterprise (Prime or NuTrek), the Enterprise D, DS9, Voyager, or the NX-01?

17. auntiehill

D, I think. Better odds for survival and the ship seems like a comfy place to live.

Would you rather be forced to wear in public (only, not covered up) the mini-dress from TOS or the blue undies from ENT?

18. R. Star

Blue undies from ENT. I may be embarrassed but at least I'm not a cross-desser.

Would you rather wear this the manskirt from TNG:

[​IMG]

or Jake Sisko's pjs?

[​IMG]

19. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Jake's pj's. Hopefully I'm only wearing them in my home at night. If I do have to wear them outside, when someone asks why I'm wearing it, I'll tell them I'm colorblind and thought it was cool (I don't know what the costume designers were thinking).

As a captain, would you rather have the crew of the Enterprise (Prime, NX-01, or NuTrek), the Enterprise D, DS9/Defiant, or Voyager as your personnel?

20. auntiehill

Tough choice between ENT D or Defiant. ENT D has Data and Defiant would have Julian. I guess the ENT D crew might be easier to run.

Would you rather watch a movie with Trip or Janeway?