Season four starts in two days on Virgin 1!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by DS9forever, Jan 8, 2008.

1. DS9forever

DS9forever Commodore Commodore

Today is the good "Facets", tomorrow it is the excellent "The Adversary" and then on Thursday season four begins. Yay!

2. DS9forever

DS9forever Commodore Commodore

Half an hour to go until Way of the Warrior Part 1 is on!

3. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

Where are you? because from we're i'm sat 'way of the warrior' doesnt start on virgin 1 until 8pm tonight and its only 2.42pm right now.

4. Kegek

Kegek Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Actually, there are multiple showings. I always record the earliest, at 11:00 am. ;)

5. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

Ive just realised why the difference, I only get Virgin 1 on my Freeview box and on freeview Virgin 1 doesnt start till about 6pm so that why I can only watch it at 8pm. :(

6. Redshirts_Widow

Redshirts_Widow Lieutenant Red Shirt

Yup i got my dose of WOTW at 1200 on Virgin1 +1. I do wish Virgin would show the two-parters back to back tho or even better, as the full-length episodes.
    Showing some of them seperately works, but especially with Emissary and WOTW, you miss nice little scenes that they had to chop to fir it into 2 45 minute shows.

7. The Squire of Gothos

The Squire of Gothos Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Season four already? Damn, I was hoping to sit down and re-enjoy the series, but one episode a day is too much. I'll try and remember key episodes I missed before and catch them again.

8. MoonTrek

MoonTrek Ensign

Can watch DS9 at weekly pace, there's 2 episodes each weekend, they're up to series 2 now.

Has anyone been trying their new 'ultimate star trek fan' quiz at www.virginmediatv.co.uk/quiz/