Your First or Greatest Cartoon Crush

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Amaris, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Jonas Grumby

Jonas Grumby Vice Admiral Admiral

I can't really remember any cartoon crushes from my younger years. I think it took cartoon characters actually getting a bit randy before I started noticing any of them "that way."

Nowadays, I'd probably take Amy Wong on a weekend getaway. :D

2. Beagleman

Beagleman Commodore Commodore

Of course, Ariel is cute as hell!

3. Green Shirt

Green Shirt Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dot Matrix from Reboot

4. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

I know Voyager's characters were sorta flat and 2-dimensional, but...

5. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

For first big video game crush I'd probably go with Rydia. (I was 9 at the time so it's okay that she starts the game out as a kid!)

I think alien women are hot so long as they are basically in the shape of a human female. Different skin colors, super strength, demon eyes, it's all good.

6. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

And Lekku.

7. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She was no princess, just your ordinary girl who liked to Read.

8. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Anyone have any modern day crushes on animated characters (video game, TV, comic book, doesn't matter. If it's animated in any way, it counts)?

I'll break the ice there, because I'm sure some of you might be concerned about liking a cartoon character now, as adults. I say it doesn't matter, like who you like, and I'll chip in by saying that I have a crush on Twilight Sparkle (yeah, I know, surprise! right?). It's usually due to images like this...

[​IMG]

As well as other more important traits; see, like Gadget, some of the reasons I crush on Twilight is that she's highly intelligent, she's adorkable, she's definitely a nerd, and her personality is warm and friendly.

Next!

9. tomalak301

I don't watch a lot of animation (I think the only animated show I see is South Park, so maybe Wendy) but I did just see The Lego Movie and Lucy is pretty attractive. Not sure if that counts though.

10. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Certainly. CG is a form of animation, and the Lego movie is particularly "animated." So yeah, Lucy would count.

I thought she was adorable, too. :D

11. Metryq

Metryq Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

NSFW from a very old site called Cartoon Girls I Wanna Nail:
    Lara Croft

I hope that doesn't offend anyone. The hyperbole made it funny.

I'm a big fan of all kinds of animation, but I can't recall ever having a crush on a 'toon character.

12. Amaris

Amaris Guest

For the purposes of this thread, CG animation counts. That means video games, cartoons, movies, anything with an animated character in it. :)

13. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

From CGI movies, my favorite would probably be Ginormica from Monsters vs. Aliens. From standard animation, the most recent character that I found attractive is probably Kim Possible. There's not a lot of animation that I watch these days; mostly Phineas and Ferb, and I can't say there's anyone on there that particularly turns me on. Although maybe I take that back: Doctor Doofenschmirtz's daughter is kind of cute. :rommie:

I think they were related. One owned the other, or something like that, because they both published the same properties at one time or another. But neither one of them took advantage of that freedom-- with the exception of Leeja's amazing negligee.

14. the G-man

the G-man Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dude. Wendy's supposed to be eight years old. You trying to get put on a watch list or something?

15. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Also, he's never seen a cartoon in his whole life? This isn't about what cartoons you watch *now*, certainly there's a cartoon, adult, from your past that's more attractive than an 8-year-old girl rendered to look like she was made out of construction paper.

16. tomalak301

First of all, I have seen animated films and I already said Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Second of all, if you read the post right above the one you quoted, J. Allen asked what was your crush on CURRENT animation for which I said I don't watch many CURRENT animation and the only one that came to mind was South Park. Yes I know Wendy was a creepy Choice.

17. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

Don't laugh- I had a crush on Justin from The Secret of N.I.M.H.! Yeah, a cartoon rat. :lol: I'm not the only one. I think maybe I liked his voice (Peter Strauss was the voice actor).

18. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Disney's Snow White. No, I'm not that old, saw it on a re-release. ;)

Betty Rubble

I must like blue eye brunettes. (looks at wife, yep)

19. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

Princess/Swan Jun from Battle of the Planets/Gatchaman in all her leggy, panty-flashing goodness. :)

As for modern day:

Cartoons-- well...anime-- Revy Two Hand from Black Lagoon in all her leggy, daisy duked, dual-wielding goodness....makes Lara Croft look like an addled schoolgirl.

Video games: tough one.... Either Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield, or grown up Sherry Birkin from the Resident Evil line of games.

20. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

First, Super Friends' Wonder Woman:

[​IMG]

Greatest, Disney's Belle:

[​IMG]

And my modern one was made plain ages ago:

[​IMG]