Someone has got to do this

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by E-DUB, Mar 30, 2013.

1. E-DUB

E-DUB Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Had an idea a while back. It's so obvious that I'm sure it's occured to others but here goes. Against a black screen you hear the music from Star Wars. Then you see Darth Vader waving his light-saber back and forth. Cut to an over Vader's shoulder viewpoint. A guy in a TOS Starfleet uniform gives his best Indiana Jones smirk and vaporizes Vader with a phaser. Fade out to classic Star Trek theme. What do you think?

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

I think the force would warn him.

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Vader force-tosses the phaser away, then force-tosses the redshirt across the room.

4. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Not worth the pixels it would waste.

5. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

personally, i'd rather watch the lost in space family get murdered by reavers. then fade out to the season 1 space:1999 theme

6. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Actually, the web Flash animation series "How It Should Have Ended" did something something "kinda'" like that. For its spoof of the '09 Trek film, the Enterprise does NOT break free of the the black hole caused by the Narada's destruction. It falls into the event horizon but is not destroyed. Instead, it emerges a "long time ago in a galaxy...", well, you know the line, whereupon it is blasted by the DeathStar. We cut to Vader who breaks the fourth wall, realizing, "Oh, we're gonna' catch so much crap for that!" The credits play and then we cut back to Vader who gets nerve pinched into unconsciousness by the elderly Spock Prime having beamed in behind the Sith Lord. Spock gives a knowing look at the "camera" and the segment ends.

Sincerely,

Bill