Sexy Vulcan Women of Star Trek - T'Pol and Saavik

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Peter Dow, Aug 19, 2008.

1. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Yes, that is her in a picture I took at Vegas Con.

2. 3D Master

3D Master Rear Admiral

That's without the Enterprise Hair and make-up people stuffing all that beautiful hair under a Spock-wig, and making up her face to look like a poopy-head. Seriously, T'Pol in the mirror universe should have been the way normal T'Pol also looked, just about.

3. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Wow, surprised no one has said Lt. Valaras (Kim Cattral) from ST6. Back in the day Kim was very hot and even as a Vulcan quite sexy, of course you get to see here bare all later on in HBO's Sex in the City series.

4. Rÿcher

Rÿcher Fleet Captain

say what you want about Ms. Jolene but she is white hot.

Perfect body (maybe a little on the thin side), muscular, toned and a great rack.

5. cbp44189

cbp44189 Commander Red Shirt

I second the notion!!!!

6. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

I prefer a rack not made by man.

7. CaptJimboJones

CaptJimboJones Vice Admiral Admiral

I agree 100% - Blalock has absolutely gorgeous hair, and it was a fucking crime that they didn't let her show it off. They were more than happy to stuff her in a skintight catsuit, so why not let her hair down??

8. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Having her hair down would've helped. It also would've helped if her face wasn't so "soured up" and she just maintained a more neutral, relaxed, face. That both would've been a START. Having her in a regular duty uniform would've helped too. Her "catsuit" was ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as Seven's silver one, but not as nice as Troi's bunny suit.

9. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Admiral In Memoriam

New York City, the greatest city in the world!
    Fleetlord:

I mentioned Kim Catrral in an earlier post, and I agree. She's smoking hot, too!

Red Ranger

10. Red Ranger

Red Ranger Admiral In Memoriam

New York City, the greatest city in the world!
    Second that! -- RR

11. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I also have to agree. That haircut didn't even work for Moe Howard. Why did they think it would work with her?!

12. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

Absolutely gorgeous as usual. Starting from season 3 of ENT, Jolene's T'Pol was the best looking regular female character in all of Trek with the possible exception of Jeri Ryan's Seven of Nine. That includes the movies and ALL of the T.V. shows.

13. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hm. Eye of the beholder, I guess.
    She's pretty, but there are prettier.

14. BrotherBenny

BrotherBenny Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I prefer Robin Curtis as Saavik myself, but Kirstie did look kinda hot back then.

15. matthunter

matthunter Admiral Admiral

We only saw her from behind, but what I saw I liked - the Vulcan woman who Jake and Nog see sashaying down the Promenade and collectively exclaim "Whoa!!"

16. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

I thought Kirstie Alley looked great, especially during the turbolift scene when she was out of her duty uniform and her hair was down.

As for Jolene, that pic above is one of the best I've ever seen of her. She looks more natural and not plastic and emaciated which is what she looks like in most of her pics. And about the long hair on T'Pol, I speculated early on in the series that they'd let it get longer toward the end and that she'd have a more human disposition. Unfortunately the show got cancelled before that happened, but it was going in that direction wasn't it?

17. 3D Master

3D Master Rear Admiral

Longer hair is not a Vulcan disposition as you imply. We've seen Vulcan women with long hair in TOS Amok Time, and in some of the movies IIRC.

The only reason why T'Pol and every other Vulcan since TNG has Spock hair, is because the producers decided that every member of species that is not Human has to look, talk, and think EXACTLY the same, right down to the hair. And of course, of the same token, we can have no other species (even if they are the same species, aka Romulans) look like any other species.

And why? Well, audiences are stupid, you see, you couldn't possibly expect them to understand when a member of a species doesn't look exactly the same is still a member of that species, right? And one organization/culture being an offshot of another species? God forbid! They'll be completely confused if we don't make it clear!

18. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

What I don't understand is why do it with Vulcans when they don't do it with Klingons. You see a variety of hair on Klingons.

19. 3D Master

3D Master Rear Admiral

They do? They seem to be no more diversity in Klingon hair than in Vulcan hair. They all got it lose and long over the shoulders.

20. Iamnotspock

Iamnotspock Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You got to see her bare all nine years earlier in Porky's as well.