Starscape Station (Starscape BBS)

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by Amaris, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hey Scapers!

The theme has been updated to a new one called Starscape Station.

Also of note, the arcade. Unfortunately, our previous arcade provider changed their access coding for zetaboards, and our
    account became invalid.

So I've switched providers. Unfortunately, this does mean previous data was lost, and I apologize, there was no way to modify the data to work in the new arcade or even switch back to the old one.

"What about the movies? You said there would be movies!"

You will also see an option called "Movies". This is a list of popular movies on Youtube that is updated frequently. What's beautiful is that YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN MOVIES to the list! Want to advertise your band? Add a video of them playing!

Listen to Starscape Radio, post on your personal blog, chat in our chat room, or post in the forum!

That being said, please enjoy the games, the new theme, all that we have to offer at Starscape BBS (Now Starscape Station).

John
    www.starscapebbs.com

2. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes, join the dark side! It is your destiny! :evil:

3. Amaris

Amaris Guest

4. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hello Everyone!

I've got a few announcements to get out of the way:

1) Starscape BBS has started a linkback exchange and destination hub.
    If you own a BBS and would like to be listed in the linkback hub, send me a PM over at Starscape or right here at TBBS.
    In return for linking your board to ours, we will place a banner of your choice (340x120)
    in our Transport Terminal where people can click right to your door.

If you don't own your own board, you can also talk about other boards in our Destination center, whether they are good,
    bad, fun, whatever you like.

2) Starscape BBS will be having a spam drive. Think along the lines of Spamicon, but
    not quite. There are no prizes or awards, but you do get to spam incessantly in a pre-made
    forum. Why, you ask? Starscape is trying to build search engine notability, and we need to increase
    post count. Starting Monday, March 2nd, you will be able to either post in the spam forum, or play in one of the
    game threads we will have in the regular fora. Your posts will be counted. So if you spam in the spam threads or play
    a game in the game threads, it will add to your post count.

We hope to see you on the board!

Sincerely,
    John
    Administrator

www.starscapebbs.com