Official Smallville Season Eight Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

Well, this is all speculation based on a comment made by Cassidy Freeman at Comic-Con. Doubtful it will happen, but if she planted the idea in the minds of the producers...

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh no not disgusted. It's just an obvious method of being sensational. I'm quite entertained every time they lower the bar and continue to slink under snakily.

Cancer, lesbians, puppies, pregnancy, dying children... Y'know, the usual suspects. :)

Writing to entertain the audience is one thing, writing to sell soap is another, but writing to manipulate award show judges by ticking criteria is completely another... Not that every one in TV land doesn't do it.

3. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

a basic premise of legion thanks to ksite

UPDATED 10/2/08: The threat of Brainiac - who has taken over Chloe's body - brings three super-heroes from the future back to the past. Eventually they work together to try and separate Chloe from her Brainiac side.
    - Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore, Cassidy Freeman, and Justin Hartley do not appear in this episode.

Knight time Superman TAS episode

Superman- i'd check your computers, brainaic tends to leave a piece of himself behind

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

I know I've made ten thousand insane theories about what's happening this season, but CALLED IT!

5. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Damn...I probably should have put that Legion thread in here but oh well. Yeah you've been pretty good Guy but then again this is Smallville we're talking about here so the chances of someone predicting what will occur are pretty good. I do have to say that the season so far has my attention and looks like it will through the hiatus...