What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

The PC version is being released in the spring.

2. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Ah, coo. I hadn't heard that. I figured it would happen eventually, but I wasn't sure if a timeframe had been set.

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Shadow of Mordor. I think I might be at the point where I abandon the game. I'm fighting the first big boss the Hammer and I can't beat him. I just barely managed to kill off all his minions and damage him a LITTLE... and then he called in a second wave of bad guys! Even the walkthrough says he has no weaknesses and all you can do is hack away at him.

4. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Xbox One is super slow when it comes to downloading and installing games. Assassin's Creed Unity took a couple of hours on the XB1 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate took maybe 15 minutes to install on my PS4. I seem to recall the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection taking forever to download digitally (which I've not done since).

As for games, I really enjoyed Forza Horizon 2 if you're into arcade racing games. Sunset Overdrive looked like a lot of fun, even though I don't have the coordination to do the grinding/fighting correctly.

5. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Doing a rerun of the Mass Effect series for when Andromeda comes out.

I should probably also finish Inquisition Trespasser at some point.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Shadows of Mordor. I think I figured out my problem when watching a YouTube walkthrough. It looks like when the Hammer attacks, there's a button over his head. I started mashing that button mindlessly, but I think it's a timing issue where I'm supposed to press it once when he's in mid-swing, and that aborts his attack....?

7. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Shadow Of Mordor, doing all the side quests and collectibles i can do before continue the story...

8. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Super Mario Maker and Pokémon Shuffle. Been busy playing some levels and just fooling around in the level maker. And in the other game, been busy trying to earn money and just building up my guys level wise.

9. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Shadows of Mordor. This is ridiculous. I've fought the Hammer five times now and died. I've watched the walkthrough and know what I need to do, and I did get super close to killing him the last time. This is insanely difficult; and I'm playing on the CASUAL setting! The quick-time warning of his attack is like half a second how the hell is a "casual" gamer supposed to be able to pick out the button in time? I'm trying it one more time and then I'm abandoning the game :p

10. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Phew! I got it on the last try. I was at about 1% health when I won :p I figured out the "trick" is that his slow attack counters with Y and his fast attack counters with A. Now I'm in the Sea of Rhun! Which is a location the books always had me wondering about.

11. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon I love Star Trek Discovery Premium Member

Currently doing a second play of Watch Dogs. Yes that game. I have a soft spot for it.

2013 Tomb Raider..

I'm also a bit obsessed with Skyforge

12. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Currently i'm hooked on World of Warships ( from the same company that produces the free to play immensely popular World of Tanks).

I just love sneaking up onto Battleships with my Destroyer and letting loose a Torpedo broadside and watch them make scrap metal out of a fully functional Battleship (if he spots you before and has his guns ready it'll be a short day though ;)).

13. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I couldn't even get through one play of that game. It was so BORING.

14. Gingerbread Demon

Yeah it's pretty damn bland. But I liked it I don't know why but I just did. I had to complete it out of wanting to see the ending, which was rather lacklustre..

But I grew a bit of a soft spot for the game in the time I played it. The Bad Blood DLC isn't too bad, that's the only really, really good thing I can say about it. I'm back in the game mainly to finish Bad Blood.

15. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Halo 5 would be better if they got the Family Guy cast to do the voice acting.

16. Gingerbread Demon

Stewie as Master Chief

YES!!!!!

17. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

And Lois as Cortana....oh the irony. :D

18. Gingerbread Demon

That'd work considering the times Stewie has thought of fucking her

19. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Shadows of Mordor. Fortunately I stuck with the game and I'm mostly leveled up and I can take control of captains and send them to kill other captains which is awesome. Also, there's nothing more satisfying than flurry killing someone and making their head explode :D

20. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I'm 80% complete on Uncharted 3. Really enjoyed the series again.

I've also started Fallout 4.