Starfleet Style: The Wrath of Khan Crewman Jumpsuit

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by neoworx, Jun 22, 2013.

1. neoworx

neoworx Lieutenant Red Shirt

2. SpHeRe31459

SpHeRe31459 Captain Captain

If you hadn't have posted a guide to how the uniforms changed it would be very very hard to see how the TMP suits were re-used. Thanks for another great uniform article :)

3. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Nice piece, but I think billing it as "everything you ever wanted to know" isn't accurate, since some people would want more specific information than the piece provides.

4. neoworx

Like what? I aim to please.

5. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

I think a little hyperbole is fine. :)

6. Jon1701

Jon1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think the stuff you are doing is great. Really good.

If you want constructive criticism, I would go even more technical on your blogs. Not sure if you have a TMP jumpsuit but a side by side comparison would be good. I can see where the cream front panel was stitched on but how did they get the black stripe down the side? There looks like there is detail down the front of Spocks's jumpsuit but its hard to see on that picture.

Your articles work well as a good overview on the subjects - but I think a lot of Star Trek fans might know this stuff already.

Just my thoughts though. I'm not saying I'm right, that's what I would do.

BTW - your main site is great - there doesn't seem to be a link to it from your blog though. I had to google it.

:)

7. neoworx

Thanks for the input – I appreciate it and I'll certainly take it into consideration.

Concerning my Collection site – there's a link on my Blog in the top right block, second link.

D