What Are You Wearing?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thestrangequark, Sep 25, 2013.

1. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

^But...but...fantasizing about shagging myself is boring. I'll stick with being the Companion, not the Doctor.

2. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Clearly, you are not trying hard enough.

3. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, when you put it that way... :lol:

4. thestrangequark

Well, I did have a dream once that involved a blow job in which I was both the man and the woman at the same time. That definitely wasn't boring.

I don't know if other ladies here ever dream that they are men, but I do every so often. I wonder what it means that whenever I dream I am a man I have a huge penis. And I mean huge.

Like a baguette.

Anyway, back to clothes...

5. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

Freud would say penis envy.

Maybe you just really like baguettes.

I'm wearing a navy blue polo and shorts, it's bedtime.

6. thestrangequark

^Yeah, but Freud got pretty much everything wrong, didn't he? ;)

Besides, he didn't see the size of my penis. I needn't envy any man!

7. An Officer

Freud was a sick puppy... and you don't sound too far off either. :p

*Mumbling.... Why don't I have cool dreams like that... Must work on lucid dreaming.

8. thestrangequark

^:lol: I wish I could lucid dream! Maybe then my sex dreams would actually be fun. I mean, the blow job one wasn't boring, but it wasn't great either: the male me was too busy gawking at the size of my own penis to have a good time, and the female me was too busy trying to figure out how to fit something the size of a loaf of bread into her mouth!

Anyway, BACK TO CLOTHES...

;)

9. An Officer

What are you on tonight... because I'd like a swig, too. :beer:

Right, to the topic... Does What Are You Wearing include hair? Your Bob looks very French severe. Or maybe you were after a 1920s look.

Oh, almost forgot, mine is in a loose knot at the back right now to keep it off my face for the night.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  10. thestrangequark

I definitely go for the easier, 20s bob. It's a subtle gradation and a floating neckline. I love it because it suits both my face and personality, as well as my style, it is a classic look so it never goes out of fashion, and it is extremely easy to manage -- cut it once every two or three months and trim my own bangs in between. As long as the girl who does the initial gut does a good job it grows out beautifully for a few months. And my girl does a great job. She works for Arrojo, charges $250 per cut, but she comes to my house and cuts my hair for $30 with an occasional freebie if I design a new tattoo for her. :)

So if this is rambly. I'm kinda high.

ETA, but I SWEAR I WASN"T HIGH BEFORE I only Took the Ambien 20 mintues ago! All that other stuff was sober Hannah. Hannah Banana baneena banoo. Hannallina ballerina. Hanners Nanners, Hanny Nanny, Nanny Goat, Goaty Girl. Hannah Beth. ..Bethy Wethy,Bethy Loo. HB Magee! Buffalo boobs. Seriously. no fucking clue where that came from. Of all the women in my family I have the smallest boobs. It must be the Indian in us.

My gof there were so many nicknames.

11. Xip

Xip Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'll take a picture next time I wear it, it's a fun outfit and I like wearing it. I would have taken a picture, but I had already changed when I saw the thread.

I have like all different styles that I like, and their all represented in my wardrobe too. So I have anything from random shirts with longsleeves and jeans to classy dresses and high heels. (I'm kind of short so I just love wearing high heels.) I started wearing nail polish so I wouldn't bite my nails anymore and it worked! So I take a lot of time now picking my nail polish to match my outfits too. I also like to try fun nail art designs. this is the one I'm currently wearing:

[​IMG]

I like that outfit, it's fun and flattering! The bob suits you very nicely too :D

12. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Knitting is honourable Admiral

I have a day off work, so I'm dressing down in my favourite jeans and a new top I treated myself to, grey with a flower print in multiple shades of blue with a soft, drapey cowl neck. I'm so glad to see clothes in greys, blues and soft purples in the shops this season, as these are the colours that best suit me. At the moment my hair is down but it'll be in a ponytail by the time I leave the house. As for jewellery, at the moment I'm wearing my usual three rings: plain wedding band with my late mother's solitaire diamond above it (my dad gave it to my mom for their silver wedding anniversary in 1979), and on the middle finger of my right hand is an eternity ring. I wear these rings all the time because my fingers have fattened up over the years and I can't get any of these rings off. Oops.

Most of my clothes these days are smart casual. I had my three kids close together, and once they started school I worked in nurseries, schools, and children's centres. This meant that I was covered in paint, food, glitter, and various body fluids all the time, so all my clothes were cheap and easy to wash. Now that my kids are in their teens and I'm no longer working with small children I can dress a bit more like a grown up, even if I don't act like one. ;)

13. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    I'll have what you're having.

Black slacks and black zip-neck polo. White Vans.

Is it sartorially no-no to wear white shoewear with all black?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  14. Mary Ann

Mary Ann Knitting is honourable Admiral

No idea, but I admire anyone who can wear anything white stay clean. If I wear very light colours I'm guaranteed to step in a puddle, spill food on myself, and the like. Honestly, in light colours I need a full body bib.

15. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Currently it's a Worf t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

16. Xip

Xip Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I'm about to head out for work soon, so I'm wearing a black longsleeve with company shirt and jeans.

17. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

I'm wearing tan shoes with pink shoelaces
    A polka dot vest and man, oh, man
    Tan shoes with pink shoelaces
    And a big Panama with a purple hatband.

Actually, I'm schlumping around in khaki jeans, a cheap green T-shirt and nondescript casual shoes, which is what I wear about 90 percent of the time. (Well, I do have T-shirts in other colors.) Beau Brummell I'm not. :p

18. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

A pair of jeans and a maggies polo. And socks.

Might be a silly question but how do you know if your jeans fit you right? Mine are kind of baggy and have that sort of 'fat guy who lost weight' look when I wear them

19. Chensams

Chensams Vice Admiral Admiral

Black shirt, grey dress pants.

20. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

I think you answered your own question. The 'fat guy who lost weight' look is not how jeans are supposed to fit.