Should I give Enterprise another chance?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Ryva Brall, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

That's how Travis became Archer's personal bodyguard in IAMD.

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

You know I totally forgot about the doberman when I read this. So I was picturing Travis following along after MU Archer picking up his personal craps.

3. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would yes for sure.....For me, as part of me getting ready for :techman:"STAR TREK INTO THE DARKNESS":techman: I have made challenge to myself and other TREK fans to watch as much TREK as possible before May 17, 2013. I started with Star Trek Enterprise, since it took placed before the days of Kirk and Spock and it is the last of any of the television series. For me, I have enjoyed viewing Enterprise again on DVD. Since, STAR TREK ENTERPRISE:) was the first of any series to use CJI starships, where all the other series use models. This gave Enterprise, a great advantage when it came to battles in third season. The cast really worked hard to bring to us and an OUTSTANDING show with great performance by the actors. In fact, I just watch the last episode of Enterprise, and I know many fans didn't approve of this episode, but it was to a Valentine gift to all TREK FANS, by having the crew from Star Trek The Next Generation (Riker, Troi, and Data) on the last episode. Again, I thought this was nice touch to end the series. My suggestion is watch Enterprise, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager, and of course all the TREK movies as much you before "Into the Darkness" arrives in theaters in less than a month away.:)

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

How many times are you going to plug that challenge, Keith? ;)

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've been watching and rewatching Trek for decades. The only prep I'm doing for ST:XII (which I am very excited about) is to rewatch ST:XI.

6. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Since the OP has started a review thread, I guess we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.