My Public Access Television Show "The House of Plum"

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by darkshadow0001, Mar 6, 2014.

1. darkshadow0001

darkshadow0001 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey guys, I've been a long time member here and recently with a group of people I know I made a public access television show called "The House of Plum".

I realize this is only a Star Trek website, but I would like some creative input from people if they can. We've only recorded two episodes so far (the station seems to be doing recording every two months) but we have a lot of fun doing it and we hope to continue.

Thanks!
    The House of Plum - Episode #1
    The House of Plum - Episode #2

And yes, this was done in a real studio :) Also the band that is in episode #1 is not together anymore so don't ask for requests. It won't happen... but thanks again

2. Campe

Campe Vice Admiral Admiral

Honestly, I could only get through about five minutes of the first episode. I have two suggestions based on that:

• Be more prepared - I understand that you guys are trying to do improv but having an actual list of topics to discuss that way it's not just one of you talking is a good idea.
    • The guy on the right needs too sit up. Slouching looks horrible on TV.

For public access, it's not bad.

3. darkshadow0001

darkshadow0001 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah I know the first episode wasn't the best. We didn't really prepare because we didn't know we were actually going to get on. It took two months to get on after our first initial meeting with them before we even got on. Second episode was much better, we are actually turning it into a talk/variety show instead of improv now, it seemed a better choice.

The guy on the right is me... okay, I didn't realize I was slouching that much it's how I sit a lot. But I will try and improve it for the next taping. Thanks! :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014