World Of Warcraft - Legion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Taylirious, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/#home

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHY6hERT3s[/yt]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHY6hERT3s

:bolian:

ETA: Everyone will want to be a Demon Hunter! :p

2. Ithekro

Ithekro Vice Admiral Admiral

You are not prepared?

I wonder if this will bring the last part of the alliance back into the game. The land Proudmoore comes from. The sea based country that is reportedly active, be we never see.

I do hope we get to see the Dark Titan himself this time. Give us a real image of what a Titan looks like.

3. Taylirious

As a casual player who hasn't subbed since MAR, I won't be prepared! :rommie:

I agree about seeing a real image of a Titan.

ETA: It seems only Night Elf & Blood Elf can be a Demon Hunter? Good! Only races I play anyway!!! :p I don't get the rage sometimes, parody makes the game more interesting, thus no Gnome Hunters, Undead Paladins & Pandaren Death Knights, all of which I would play to be honest. ;)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  4. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

What what so you can CONVERT your nelf or belf to a demon hunter?!

Wow. Wow. I though it was a new class you could start.

I might have to actually belf up for this.

This was interesting:

From: http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/6/9107025/world-of-warcraft-legion-expansion-announcement-reveal

I wonder if you need to be Alliance to go to that bit of the Emerald Dream??

I need answers! I need to be prepared!

5. teacake

Okay don't know how I misread TayLa's totally clear info there about who can be a DH.

OBVIOUSLY we are not converting other classes into a DH :lol:

Since I have reserved the name Teacake on my server my DH will be named Teacake. Just have to decide the gender.

Any news on the mankini front? Will we ever have true equality in slutmog?!

6. Taylirious

If I can I am going to roll characters of all classes both factions close to equal male/female ratio. 12 total and I can add at least another male on Alliance. :p

7. teacake

The only male I have is a Panda.

I'm going to play around with the Belf creation to see if I like the females any better. I have never played belfs, I have a banker one but that's it. She was named after a Romulan so I needed a belf for once. But the new class sounds good! I was not excited about monks at all so I'm ready to be excited about something new.

I'm serious about the mankinis. Mog wise the best thing the game could do is give each gender the option of the armor appearing the in the male or female current appearance of it.

So do you think demon hunters will be.. Mail armor?

8. Taylirious

Guys have some shorts but it isn't like the ladies. I love my BELF Death Knight and have tried other races and classes. I have 92 former Dwarf female Hunter I switched to NELF. :shrug: I am so behind on WoW.

ETA: I hope Demon Hunters will be mail. :)

9. teacake

I play orcs and goblins and I have a great fondness for dwarfs. Took a break recently that was long enough to get 7 free days and ended up starting a dwarf and an undead just to have fun in the starting zones again. FREE from all that garrison stuff.

I feel a deep infatuation for Sylvanas. I might just finish the undead.

I've never been keen on the pretty races but if I must play one for a demon hunter I want to be fabulous at it, MANKINI PLZ

Blizz will make a fortune off all the people who boost their DH to 90 :lol:

10. Taylirious

BELF have a quest in the Ghostlands that leads them to Sylvanas it is wonderful! :)

I am sure they will make a fortune on the DH boost, I hope they don't have it to 90 and do something like DKs where you start at a BC level!

11. teacake

OH really? It's only for Belfs, the quest in Ghostlands?

12. Taylirious

13. teacake

OH yes all the horde have the necklace quest.

If you don't have a Sylvanas crush after that you are dead !

I have Sylvanas's Music Box which plays that song with the banshees hanging in the air whenever you want it to :) (as in, once an hour cd)

14. Taylirious

Hopefully she will get her own movie! :adore: I skip the Ghostlands to do Silverpine for Sylvanas! :D

15. teacake

Well you can always go back and do Ghostlands on a higher character to experience the necklace quest again.

16. teacake

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  17. Ithekro

Demon Hunter is a Hero class like the Death Knights. So it will likely start you at a higher level. I don't know what that level would be though. When the DK came out for Wrath, you started at 55 and were more or less leveled up to run TBC content right out of the starting zone. With DH? The same things, but you have to fight against Illidian in TBC? I doubt that, so I would guess to will level you to either 70 or even 90 so you can skip at least TBC, perhaps even everything up to WoD. I don't know if they'd do a skill for that Hero class all the way to 100 so you effectively only play in Legion content with it (for lore reasons).

MM Champion's got some details and the content video which shows off some of the zones and the DHs (male, female, and Belf and Nelf).

We're going against or with just about every remaining lore character they got left in Warcraft. All those rumored expansions from way back are coming in this one as at least a part of a zone, a dungeon, or a raid.

I wonder if the world will be phased for everyone that finishes the starting zone for Legion. All the Vanilla/CATA content in flames or what have you as we have to fight the Burning Legion. Stormwind and Orgrimmar in fel flames, that sort of thing.

We do get Dalaran as out hub again. The mages moved it from wherever they put it after the Lich King fell. (Will the new Lich King come with his forces to try to stop the Legion? Or is his greatest task to keep the Scourge isolated in Northrend?)

18. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

A second hero class, I hate to say it, but that actually looks pretty cool.

It'll be interesting to see at which level they'll start fresh DHs off (and what the requirements for creating one are).

DK was having at least 1 character at 55 or above IIRC. I was leveling my DK like a lunatic at WotLK release, so I rapidly caught up with my (rather casual) guildies back then.

19. teacake

I think they will star the DH's off at level ONE. That way they sell even more boost to 100's.

20. Ithekro

The boost gets more perks if you've leveled to 60, so if they start a hero class at or near there, they can go get a few professions and get that boosted as well so you don't even need to do anything with your Garrison building.